Username: Password:

Author Topic: Confessions of a bad producer~  (Read 3543 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Confessions of a bad producer~
« on: December 12, 2011, 05:47:24 AM »
Even though this thread is kinda close to Non-spoiler producer talk, I wanted to make a place to express the things you did wrong in your playthroughs.

Discuss the mistakes you made or any of the bad things you have done in the game. (IE, cursing at the characters, resetting so you didn't have to face a loss, shopping when you should be doing lessons)

I actually have something I just did yesterday.
I made a new unit with Haru~run (leader), Hibiki, and Miki.
Hibiki was having a fight with Miki for 3 weeks and then a fight with Haru~run for 2 weeks. I was seriously thinking about deleting the file and taking Hibiki out of my unit.

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
Re: Confessions of a bad producer~
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 07:50:18 AM »
First playthough: The only really bad thing I did was screw over Makoto in week 11. Luckily, a paid promotion and an evening communication straightened that out. Otherwise, I just restarted events if they didn't go well (I'm looking at you, Shadow Festivals). Oh, and also saying "Why you no talk about group?" when someone was talking about themselves.
--Under Construction---

ribonbon

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 02:16:03 PM »
I always reset when I lose.  :-X

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 07:03:05 PM »
I always reset when I lose.  :-X

I used to do it all the time in SP and boxm@s...I've only done it once in im@s 2... :( Loosing to Takane is not an option.

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
    • Streaming random games at random times, live.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »
During promotions, there is a couple of times when touching the chest is the right option (Yayoi, Yukiho), so because of that, I automatically assumed it was right all the time (I think I was on my second or third play-through, on the 360 version), and the next person I did it to was Hibiki. Needless to say, she was pretty pissed. :P
NNID - Daioujou | 3DS FC - 0559 7548 8384
XBL/PSN/Steam - AweOfShe1

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 10:40:24 PM »
There was a communication event with Makoto where I was supposed to wipe a way her tears. I didn't know how to do it properly and I ended up making Makoto cry in the process which resulted in a normal communication.

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 04:43:45 PM »
During promotions, there is a couple of times when touching the chest is the right option (Yayoi, Yukiho), so because of that, I automatically assumed it was right all the time (I think I was on my second or third play-through, on the 360 version), and the next person I did it to was Hibiki. Needless to say, she was pretty pissed. :P
LOL.  Oh, you.  Poor Hibiki.

So someone on YouTube decided to collect ALL of the touching events and made 9 videos.  This is Hibiki's http://youtu.be/LG62vuf7I0U which I find the most ... um... emotional?  I mean, it's so awful what you do to them, but in a way it's also cute....  >_>  Horrible, I know.

And heh, I think for some of those situations when it's the correct response, I wonder if you actually touch them or if you're simply pointing it out.  In the Miki video, she actually asks you to touch her chest at one point, but it turns out that's because she wants you to feel her heartbeat.  Such a tease.
くっー

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »
There was a communication event with Makoto where I was supposed to wipe a way her tears. I didn't know how to do it properly and I ended up making Makoto cry in the process which resulted in a normal communication.

That happened to me as well, during the last week before I went up against Jupiter for the last time.

It was sad because Makoto is my favorite girl of all time and when I saw that I felt so bad that I even cried too. :'(
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Reosaur

• Amami Haruka is MY top idol. ;D
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 03:32:04 AM »
Hmm, I think the only thing I can think of doing bad is picking Haruka the majority of the time for morning communications so I can make HER happy all the time... Though, I have to admit that I feel pretty bad when Takane and Mami go all: "NANII?!"

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
    • Streaming random games at random times, live.
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 05:52:41 AM »
LOL.  Oh, you.  Poor Hibiki.

So someone on YouTube decided to collect ALL of the touching events and made 9 videos.  This is Hibiki's http://youtu.be/LG62vuf7I0U which I find the most ... um... emotional?  I mean, it's so awful what you do to them, but in a way it's also cute....  >_>  Horrible, I know.

And heh, I think for some of those situations when it's the correct response, I wonder if you actually touch them or if you're simply pointing it out.  In the Miki video, she actually asks you to touch her chest at one point, but it turns out that's because she wants you to feel her heartbeat.  Such a tease.
Hibiki has the best reactions. I hate to admit it, but there are so many times I choose the bad responses in general, just 'cause her reactions always made me laugh. It's like teasing a little sister, LOL.

I know in Yayoi's case it had to do with what her strongest feature was or something. When you choose the chest, she jokingly says her chest is best feature, but she gets that you meant her heart, lol. I forget what the case was with Yukiho. I only recall that it was she was doing shop clerk stuff.
NNID - Daioujou | 3DS FC - 0559 7548 8384
XBL/PSN/Steam - AweOfShe1

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 06:10:42 AM »
Hibiki has the best reactions. I hate to admit it, but there are so many times I choose the bad responses in general, just 'cause her reactions always made me laugh. It's like teasing a little sister, LOL.

I know in Yayoi's case it had to do with what her strongest feature was or something. When you choose the chest, she jokingly says her chest is best feature, but she gets that you meant her heart, lol. I forget what the case was with Yukiho. I only recall that it was she was doing shop clerk stuff.

Was it the one where she's like, sleeping standing up with her eyes open or something?  I was totally freaked out, so I tried poking the mouth, then next time the shoulder, and both times she went berserk.  I guess she just doesn't like being woken up.

So yes... the touch events... my hand slips on the controller, or something.

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 11:42:22 PM »
2nd playthough: I made Yukiho feel left out for quite some time while Makoto and Miki were perfectly fine. I screwed up some evening commus, I think, and it took picking Yukiho a couple of times and losing to Ryuuguu Komachi to get everyone back together...

Makoto and Miki happy while Yukiho is left out...I suspect cucumbers as the reason.
--Under Construction---

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 02:13:26 AM »
LOL I remember once (can't remember who in particular...) I had to wipe one of the girl's eyes or touch around it and I accidentally poked em in the eye >3> ..... XDDDD

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 06:09:02 AM »
I had uh... I forget who it was, but they were looking to buy food to make something, and they were all worried about what to get and if they were going to make something good, and I was supposed to tell them what matters most or something along those lines. I thought to point to her chest/heart, but panicked a little afraid that she would get mad for me touching her chest :VVV (later I realized it was the pointing touch so had I noticed I wouldn't have worried haha)

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2011, 06:11:19 AM »
Speaking of clicking on chests, I just found out that you can do it when you select an RK idol in the extra episode.  I'd never tried it before- I always click on Iori's forehead when I'm choosing her and she never reacted, so I assumed it didn't matter where you click.  The reactions are even funnier than usual.

I failed to get a perfect with Azusa despite using the guide- I wonder if that had any consequences.  :'(