Username: Password:

Author Topic: Video Editting techical help (Sony Vegas Pro 9)  (Read 1549 times)

Byuusan

• View Profile
Video Editting techical help (Sony Vegas Pro 9)
« on: December 10, 2011, 05:42:05 AM »
i been working on some new settings for my videos to try to bring up color, now i think i have ti no the tad too much side. Anyone have a set number taht is ideal for idolmaster videos in general? Or is the color of the costume/stage the issue when i tried it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JWhc2TYxk&feature=channel_video_title - my current settings, has a old vs new settings on it

Markus7P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Video Editting techical help (Sony Vegas Pro 9)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 01:06:30 PM »
Thank You Byuusan that you analysed and experimented with the "record settings".

The new "setting" is much better:
1, No blured motion (That was the most disturbing to me from the 3 flaw that you now fixed).
2, brigter, more vivid colors, it was always "gray" a bit.
3, the black lines on the top and right are disappared.

Earlier a few days I thought I may ask you:
how do you record them, I mean how does videosignal "go" from the game console to PC,
how do you record it / what kind softwear do you use,
do you change the video befor posting to Youtube?

Thank you again!

I hope you use the new settings from now on.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:25:50 PM by Markus7P »

Markus7P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Video Editting techical help (Sony Vegas Pro 9)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »
i been working on some new settings for my videos to try to bring up color, now i think i have ti no the tad too much side. Anyone have a set number taht is ideal for idolmaster videos in general? Or is the color of the costume/stage the issue when i tried it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0JWhc2TYxk&feature=channel_video_title - my current settings, has a old vs new settings on it

I've watched it again. I think you tiny bit overdone the colors, but in this way much better now.

I think you should always use the same setting for idolmaster videos. I think this setting now is very good, almost perfect.
To find the ideal setting you should try out some of the dark indoor and light outdoor stages too, and also some of the dark and ligt shade of costumes.
If this setting looks good in those ways too, then you should use this setting from now on.

EDIT: I did not fully undertand what you've written at first. So you seek specific setting for "Sony Vegas Pro 9" to get the perfect video result.

Sorry I don't know this video recording-editing softwear.

But what I've written above in this reply it is still valid (I think).

I hope it is still helped.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:57:35 PM by Markus7P »