puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Im@s DLC  (Read 3356 times)

Cien Laguoire

Re: Ace Combat Assault Horizon Im@s DLC
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 06:18:32 PM »
Indeed, I find the F-117 to be completely useless, seeing as:
- it has no afterburners, so it's slow.
- it's an attacker, so it's not very effective against aircraft.
- stealth has very little effect in AC, if it even works at all.

But I'm glad to see we're getting more Im@s jets, and at this rate we may see the whole cast in the game. Any speculation on what Hibiki's and Takane's jets will be?

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »
If your playing Capital Conquest Mode attacker craft are pretty effective if your team is watching each others backs. I'll be happy to destroy HQs with Yukiho on my wings.

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 12:25:42 AM »
Indeed, I find the F-117 to be completely useless, seeing as:
- it has no afterburners, so it's slow.
- it's an attacker, so it's not very effective against aircraft.
- stealth has very little effect in AC, if it even works at all.

But I'm glad to see we're getting more Im@s jets, and at this rate we may see the whole cast in the game. Any speculation on what Hibiki's and Takane's jets will be?

I want Hibiki to have a MiG-29 while Takane can have the Su-47, since Miki has a Su-33. Project Fairy and the Russian planes. Or Takane can have the Gripen.

@Sev: True, but the chances of that are pretty rare. I'd rather use a multi-role plane: I can engage fighters while being able to attack. And attackers are pretty easy to intercept.
--Under Construction---

Kyo

• Perverted Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 09:18:24 AM »
I want Hibiki to have a MiG-29 while Takane can have the Su-47, since Miki has a Su-33. Project Fairy and the Russian planes. Or Takane can have the Gripen.

@Sev: True, but the chances of that are pretty rare. I'd rather use a multi-role plane: I can engage fighters while being able to attack. And attackers are pretty easy to intercept.

I won't be surprised if Hibiki gets the AV-8B, to match her plastic model that was released by Hasegawa in 961 markings. Don't think the Su-47 would be best for Takane; having two Mikis in IM@S 1 made it a more natural choice, since the Su-47 is an stronger, more powerful evolution of the Su-33, as Awakened Miki is to Normal Miki. The Gripen sounds better, but I'd be thrilled if they gave the YF-23 to her.

This line in my signature will be removed when Idolmaster Xenoglossia is included in Super Robot Wars

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 09:35:40 AM »
I won't be surprised if Hibiki gets the AV-8B, to match her plastic model that was released by Hasegawa in 961 markings. Don't think the Su-47 would be best for Takane; having two Mikis in IM@S 1 made it a more natural choice, since the Su-47 is an stronger, more powerful evolution of the Su-33, as Awakened Miki is to Normal Miki. The Gripen sounds better, but I'd be thrilled if they gave the YF-23 to her.

But there's the Su-35BM, which takes a lot from the Su-47. Oh well.

I do agree that I wouldn't be surprised if Hibiki got a Harrier. As for Takane, a YF-23 sounds nice.
--Under Construction---

Holy_Knight

• 約束ですよ!!約束!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 05:05:15 AM »
I do agree that I wouldn't be surprised if Hibiki got a Harrier. As for Takane, a YF-23 sounds nice.

Probably it won't happen for those two planes because those aren't from the original game. Which means they have to buy the planes then buy the im@s skins for those planes separately which costs a lot of money.
"Though I fly through the valley of death..I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Okinawa