Username: Password:

Author Topic: im@s Compendium - User requester suggestions and reports  (Read 3454 times)

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
im@s Compendium - User requester suggestions and reports
« on: November 28, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »
Well, you're all using it, so why don't you tell us what's wrong with it, what can be improved, and what would you like to see in it later on?

This is for the USER side (namely, you're making a request to ask someone else to do) and feedback would be appreciated.

I would advise not to spam with the same thing over and over again though - we're only human, and we both have jobs so we will try to acknowledge and attend to it when we get a chance.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Markus7P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: im@s Compendium - User requester suggestions and reports
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »
Report about http://www.765-pro.info/request/ side:

It is NOT working correctly on IE 8 (I don't see the lists, pictures)
So, you should fix it or declare that it won't be supported on IE 8.
(I have Window XP, so no IE 9)

It working fine on M. Firefox 7.0.1 and on Opera 10.62
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:29:33 PM by Markus7P »

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 09:04:45 PM »
Thank you very much for the report.  I have corrected some of the code, so that it would be supported in IE.  Do you mind trying it again?
くっー

Markus7P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 10:43:46 PM »
Thank you very much for the report.  I have corrected some of the code, so that it would be supported in IE.  Do you mind trying it again?

Yes. Now it seems works with IE 8, just like with my other two browser.
Thank You!

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 11:57:14 PM »

Well, fixing it invoked another problem (as small as it is) since it now won't trigger the scripts on Firefox 3.6.

Not the biggest deal in the world (I run 8.0 on the other system so I can still see it) but I'm sort of wondering if we should write up a compatablity list.

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 12:19:55 AM »
Aah, how embarrassing.  Thanks for messaging me further details about it.  --Okay, that one's now fixed, too.

We're getting there.  :)  I appreciate the feedback from everyone.
くっー

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 01:58:42 AM »
A tiny mistake... Snow Strawberry NEO, iirc, doesn't exist in PS3; it was replaced with the new PS3 exclusive one [can't remember the exact name, haha], but on the compendium it's there anyways. This could just be a mistake on my part if it actually is in the game. XD;

But otherwise, great work!

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 02:15:38 AM »
... Well, damnit.

They're utterly evil, because it looks NEARLY identical (sans stars on the skirt and the gloves being white instead of pink) to it, and it replaces the old Neo Strawberry.

It's nice to know (I was in a hurry when I built it and didn't notice the change, since it was pretty subtle) although it means there's LOTS more work to be done now.

Remind me to REALLY tear in one with NBGI when I'm done.

For most part, if people spot more PS3/X360 variations, please let me know ASAP.

As well, this would pretty much push the case to try and open up the entire X360 catalog open just to be sure about the differences, but that would require a serious infusion of funds (At about 7000 MS points per catalog from 5 to 10 +1600 MS points to land our rogue little hamster in Catalog 1), I'd need about... 36000 MS points. (It would imply I've paid just short of half of it so far to boot.)

... No, I'm not kidding.

I don't see anyone investing that much into an account just for discovery purposes (and probably lots of request filling) though...

A tiny mistake... Snow Strawberry NEO, iirc, doesn't exist in PS3; it was replaced with the new PS3 exclusive one [can't remember the exact name, haha], but on the compendium it's there anyways. This could just be a mistake on my part if it actually is in the game. XD;

But otherwise, great work!

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »
Good catch, Maka.  Thanks.  Looks like it's called "The☆Wild Strawberry."  I'll update the code on the webpage.
くっー

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »
Glad I could help even a little bit. :B

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »
Huh, don't see the choice to make a quintet when choosing the group. Is that intentional?
--Under Construction---

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 12:44:35 AM »
Only a few songs support quintets: The World is all one!!, The iDOLM@STER 2nd mix, MEGARE!, SMOKY THRILL, Honey Heartbeat, Nanairo Botan, READY!!, and Jibun Rest@rt. If you select those songs, then quintets are enabled.

Quick nitpick: Why isn't Kami Summer!! available on the 360 request side? It's in catalog 9.
Another one: Why are all the song logos different sizes? Shouldn't they be standardized?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:13:28 PM by TheTanStar »

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 05:30:52 AM »
Only a few songs support quintets: The World is all one!!, The iDOLM@STER 2nd mix, MEGARE!, SMOKY THRILL, Honey Heartbeat, Nanairo Botan, READY!!, and Jibun Rest@rt. If you select those songs, then quintets are enabled.

Quick nitpick: Why isn't Kami Summer available on the 360 request side? It's in catalog 9.
Another one: Why are all the song logos different sizes? Shouldn't they be standardized?

The logos being different sizes is basically a case of 'can't find good standardised ones' mostly. Then again, I've been busy trying to fix my own thing so it's been difficult to figure it out. (Stretching the image doesn't really work, and as I've found out the hard way - there's no way to get a clean (namely without the shopping cart icon) image without the sizing going all over the place.)

Odd. Kami Summer is available - I just took a look at both ends. Is it not showing up on yours?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:14:14 AM by Setsuna »

iWant

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 07:52:12 PM »
Question: What if someone wants to request a appeal/accident/burst during a song?

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »
Question: What if someone wants to request a appeal/accident/burst during a song?
That can written in as a note.

The logos being different sizes is basically a case of 'can't find good standardised ones' mostly. Then again, I've been busy trying to fix my own thing so it's been difficult to figure it out. (Stretching the image doesn't really work, and as I've found out the hard way - there's no way to get a clean (namely without the shopping cart icon) image without the sizing going all over the place.)

Odd. Kami Summer is available - I just took a look at both ends. Is it not showing up on yours?
Can't you just steal the icons from the catalog PVs? They're a standardized size. Kami Summer!! wasn't there when I wrote my post earlier. Now it's there.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 07:47:32 PM by TheTanStar »