Username: Password:

Author Topic: M@D and Special Requests  (Read 16428 times)

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: M@D and Special Requests
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2013, 02:10:20 PM »
Not sure where to ask, hope this is a good place.
1. For people capturing things: what is the audio quality of the recordings? What codec is being used? Can You save files with uncompressed audio/lossless?
2. Can You mute the backing tracks in game?
3. If so, could anyone capture only audio in as high quality as possible (as I've said - preferably uncompressed .WAV or lossles, like FLAC) of Chihaya's version of "Aoi Tori" a capella (don't really think there's other way to get it) and upload it somewhere like Dropbox?

Generally it's whatever it's set for. For most part, it's usually stereo, either 44.1 or 48khz.

The music volume cannot be zeroed. You will have the music playing in the background regardless.

The easiest way to get just a voice soundtrack for Aoi Tori (or any of the other im@s 2 regular songs) would actually be to seek how someone managed to decode all the im@s2 Xbox 360's .nub files.

These carry just the idols' voices, and they are done per song.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to decode or play back the song myself. I do know that there was a concerted effort to do so, and they made a release for them, and that's probably your best shot.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2014, 08:39:20 PM »
Hi all,

My request is a bit of an elaborate one, so bear with me.

Autocam:
Positive! - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
SMOKY THRILL - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Nanairo Button - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Marionette no Kokoro - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Kosmos, Cosmos - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Overmaster - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)

Other takes:
Positive! - Miki, Ami, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Mid and close shots of Ami
Positive! - Miki, Mami, Ami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Mid and close shots of Mami
SMOKY THRILL - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Mid and close shots of Ami and Mami
Marionette no Kokoro - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Mid shot of Miki

The only other specifics I have are 60 fps, 1080p (if possible) MP4 format, no subtitles.
That's pretty much it. Thank you!

Here is my prototype video with test footage in case anyone's interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pweeApjLSuc

Also, I read up on the One For All compendium and I understand the current situation. At the time the request is filled I am willing to pay for these. I'll await further information, and I can wait for this to be filled as long as needed.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:29:47 PM by chihayacutie »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2014, 11:58:32 PM »

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2014, 01:16:56 AM »
Hi all,

My request is a bit of an elaborate one, so bear with me.

Autocam:
Positive! - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Nanairo Button - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Kosmos, Cosmos - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Overmaster - Ami, Miki, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)

Other takes:
Positive! - Miki, Ami, Mami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Mid and close shots of Ami
Positive! - Miki, Mami, Ami (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C LUX-010) (A Hd-024) (St-27)
Mid and close shots of Mami
Mid and close shots of Ami and Mami
Mid shot of Miki

The only other specifics I have are 60 fps, 1080p (if possible) MP4 format, no subtitles.
That's pretty much it. Thank you!

Here is my prototype video with test footage in case anyone's interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pweeApjLSuc

Also, I read up on the One For All compendium and I understand the current situation. At the time the request is filled I am willing to pay for these. I'll await further information, and I can wait for this to be filled as long as needed.

Please contact me with the details, and we'll talk about it.

You can contact me on night@kekkai.org, and we'll arrange the details. There DOES seem to be a lot of work involved in this though. There's the usual logistical arrangements,  (Namely, since this is MAD work, I also need to know format requirements and the like.) so before this is picked up, I need to discuss this one.

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2014, 04:58:54 AM »
You should finish this great MAD, I'm looking forward to it! ;)

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Please contact me with the details, and we'll talk about it.

You can contact me on night@kekkai.org, and we'll arrange the details. There DOES seem to be a lot of work involved in this though. There's the usual logistical arrangements,  (Namely, since this is MAD work, I also need to know format requirements and the like.) so before this is picked up, I need to discuss this one.

Email sent. I hope we can work this out. ^^

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Email sent. I hope we can work this out. ^^

This request remains unfilled and is on hold - Waiting final instructions to complete and costs to be forwarded. In turn this means I don't have a job to complete.

Seedmanc

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My Pixiv
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2014, 04:21:37 PM »
Hello.
I'm working at vectorizing a series of drawings from Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34493782, and as such I need videos showing idols in particular clothes nicely.
Right now I'm working with Yayoi pic, so I'd like to see her in Pastel Milky Way costume. I don't know much about how do you get the best view on a costume in-game, but I assume costume selection screen should give that, right? From what I see on Youtube, accessory selection screen gives you ability to zoom on a particular body part, so I'd like to have a video that shows the overall costume and then zooms at the upper half of the body to see it better (refer to Yayoi drawing from the link above to see what I mean).

So that would be Yayoi C STA-010 costume demonstration, doesn't matter 60 or 30fps, but the higher resolution - the better, although I don't know if you can possibly go over 720p with im@s.

I will likely request similar videos of other idols featured in that Pixiv album someday later, so your input on which kind of video will suit my needs better would be valuable.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 04:23:55 PM by Seedmanc »

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2014, 02:27:48 PM »
Hey there. Setsuna's been having technical issues in regards to accessing this forum, so I'll be the liaison of sorts.

Firstly, OfA and iM@S2 output at 720p 59.54fps. This is a hardware limitation. Next, the best you can get is a demonstration rotation of it zoomed out, and the accessory slot camera spots are also fixed (namely, the best spot you'll get is a rotation where an idol will dance around during the rotation, and four accessory slots that are empty).

As well, those four accessory slots can be screenshots, because well, unless having an idol blink really counts, it doesn't matter. Lastly of course is the amount of detail that wants to be kept; to be pixel perfect, raw footage is 16GB for every 2m15 seconds. Anyway, any zooming done will have to be done at your end, but the higher the quality video you want, the bigger the file is.

If you want to zoom in (using say the likes of some video editor), you want it encoded to some stupidly high degree -- the keyword being 'stupid'. That said, 30mbit is 500MB per 2m15 seconds, and 20mbit is 350ishMB which is what she recorded the videos requested recently, due to having to do a lot of monkeying around lately.

That's about that, then. Tell me what needs saying and I'll forward it to her, so take care. :3
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:17:30 PM by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Seedmanc

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My Pixiv
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2014, 02:59:55 PM »
DeviantProtagonist, thanks for the reply.
I assumed you can still get views like here http://youtu.be/bwbTL1j9_-c?t=5m43s, zooming on the chest and head. If this is true, I think I don't really need a video then, we can try to go with screenshots of close ups in the accessory mode with empty slots. Basically, so that I will get a good glance on what I can see on this image, but in-game.
So that would be the 4 screenshots in PNG then, I assume it is still correct to ask for screenshots in this topic.

Although I also thought that some cameras and dance routines on-stage can give even closer looks and the character would occupy more space on screen, but I guess the detail level of costumes isn't that high in the first place to need that.

buttoncatcher

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2014, 11:17:00 AM »
Hello! I'm part of a iM@S cosplay group and we'll be dancing to some songs in a showcase, but we'd like to have the girls performing in the dance to be the ones singing. My "special request" is, could the person who fulfills this please edit out the cheering at the beginning and end of the songs? If anyone could please do the following two songs, that would be amazing! Also, would I be able to request Nanairo Button in this thread? I know you can't when they're going on youtube because of the copyright issues, but is it okay here? We only need the audio, by the way! Thank you so much!~

Marionette no Kokoro - Mami, Chihaya, Makoto (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C EXT-028) (St-01)
Jibun REST@RT - Hibiki, Ami, Haruka, Iori, Azusa (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C EXT-028) (Q-01)
If Nanairo Button is okay in this thread  -> Nanairo Button - Yayoi, Miki, Yukiho (im@s2) (im@s2 PS3) (C EXT-028) (St-01)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:27:48 AM by buttoncatcher »

Seedmanc

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My Pixiv
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2016, 11:03:54 PM »
Can we request Platinum Stars videos here?
Basically I need a set of very short videos featuring the end of the cosmetics minigame for every character, where the camera pans nicely from the bottom up, from feet to head. I want to stitch the frames together to get a big HD picture of every character like this. So I need those videos in 1080p, preferably lossless or with little compression and in 60fps. Videos must feature the whole panning scene starting with the white screen and ending with the character's head fully visible (you don't have to trim them precisely, I just need to have that content present). Obviously the minigame needs to be completed on Perfect (or Good, I don't know if there's a visible difference between the two), wouldn't make sense putting that effort and ending up with messy faces.
Anybody up for the challenge? I can share the stitches once finished.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2016, 01:20:00 PM »
It's been a while and I'm still working on various things regarding Platinum Stars, and not all of them are necessarily good.

For most part, I'd LIKE to reveal some of the stuff I'm working on except a few things.

a) I'm currently in the middle of a major contract, and pulling 40h/weeks + additional weekend hours + 2 hours each way per day travel. Sure, it means I earn an income (for a while) but I also don't get a life.

b) Platinum Stars (for a game with supposedly free content) costs more (by a factor of at least FIVE) than OFA did, assuming a nominal calculation spread.

Or in short? If you want all the costumes available, I hope you have 50k yen to do the first DL live (Which is at first glance, free of charge).

Incidentally, the second one is coming up in a couple of weeks. The cost calculations are the same.

I'm pretty confident that no one will be helping pay those costs.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2016, 03:29:27 PM »
Can we request Platinum Stars videos here?
Basically I need a set of very short videos featuring the end of the cosmetics minigame for every character, where the camera pans nicely from the bottom up, from feet to head. I want to stitch the frames together to get a big HD picture of every character like this. So I need those videos in 1080p, preferably lossless or with little compression and in 60fps. Videos must feature the whole panning scene starting with the white screen and ending with the character's head fully visible (you don't have to trim them precisely, I just need to have that content present). Obviously the minigame needs to be completed on Perfect (or Good, I don't know if there's a visible difference between the two), wouldn't make sense putting that effort and ending up with messy faces.
Anybody up for the challenge? I can share the stitches once finished.

Are you sure you want to edit them? As fas as I see it's quite a lot of work.
I've recorded some Haisai for test purposes. If this one is okay, I can do the rest.
http://146.66.181.177:61120/temp/cosmic/Hibiki.mp4

Seedmanc

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My Pixiv
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2016, 10:26:49 PM »
Oh hi, Nakiame. Thanks for the video, yes I intend to continue doing this. Here's the Hibiki version made from your video.
Please post the rest of the videos. One note though, if it's possible I'd like them to be even less compressed. The artifacts become noticeable on the bottom due to the high brightness there.

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2016, 05:32:00 PM »
Oh hi, Nakiame. Thanks for the video, yes I intend to continue doing this. Here's the Hibiki version made from your video.
Please post the rest of the videos. One note though, if it's possible I'd like them to be even less compressed. The artifacts become noticeable on the bottom due to the high brightness there.
Ok, all done with the best quality my capture device can do (raw not supported).
Link to folder: http://146.66.181.177:61120/platinum_stars/cosme_lesson/