puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Combined PS3 and Xbox 360 Compendium 0.9.9.1b - http://www.765-pro.info/request/  (Read 7213 times)

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
http://www.765-pro.info/request/

Yes, it's finally arrived (okay, mostly, please read below). I'm as glad as everyone else it's done.

Current Status - X360C14, PS318 - 0.9.9.1 beta

Xbox 360:    Catalog 1-14, All items.  Final
PS3 Status: Catalog 1-18, All items - 765 characters. Final
                    Catalog 1-18, All items - Guest for You Characters. Final

Donate for Compendium expansion costs:

Just bear in mind that if you DO intend to donate, that there are minimum costs involved in purchasing Japanese MS points and Japanese PSN yen (namely I can't walk in and buy just 10 yen or 20 MS points) so any donations may not reflect immediately.

Also be aware a friend manages the processing for me. Friend currently uses illusionbreaker@iinet.net.au and you can email me before you decide to confirm.

Donate to cover server costs:
(Well, when I get a way to do it. Please PM Crisu about that for now.)

Help wanted

If you can help for photoshop work to add all the accessories for all the idols, please let us know. I'd like to see all the idols to have a complete catalog as much as you do.

If you are available for translation, we would also like to translate the flavour text of all the costumes and accessories.

As well, once we complete these tasks, the offline version can be made available, without having to visit the website.

Please let me know via PM.

Clangelog:

19 April 2015

- Fixed bug in "Import" feature where it was not selecting Solo/Duo/Trio properly.
- Added accessory previews for Chihaya

08 July 2013

- Added Catalog 17
- Added Catalog 18
- Improved "Import" feature to show you the icons of the imported costume, accessories, and stage -- for quick viewing
- Re-cropped thumbnail images for Ami and Takane

01 April 2013:

- Added "Import" tab, so you can paste in a completed shorthand request and load the interface with those selections.  It's good for seeing exactly what Ar-029 is without having to count down all the rows.

This is designed for people filling a request to determine what a code actually means by displaying all the selected items.

15 March 2013:

- All idols now have all their costumes (Up to Catalog 16 PS3/ Catalog 14 Xbox 360) included, and these pictures are now permanently part of the compendium.

3 March 2013:

- Catalog 16 has been updated.
- Ami now has her full compendium set completed, and is a permanent part of the compendium.

4 Feburary 2013:

- Added songs and coordinates up to Catalog 15 - This brings the compendium to current PS3 and final Xbox 360 coding.

- Added support for PS3: Guest for You as a new 'Game' tab, updated to catalog 15.
-- This includes Jupiter, Ai, Eri, Ryo, and Miku

- Added dropdown menu to change idol preview for costumes and coordinates
-- Only Takane and some of Ami available currently - Ami has 99% of all costumes implemented, no accessories yet.

- Song selection panel now lets you know which songs have Quintet configurations and which don't

- Overhauled all images. They should look much cleaner and more consistent across the board.

December 8 2012:

- New images for song albums
- New images for most costume/accessory icons
- Added songs and coordinates up to Catalog 13
- PS3 version is the default game that loads
- Tweaks to layout, some item names, and color scheme

August 14 2012:

- Catalog 7 PS3 has been updated - 876 Pro★Cosmic Ryo (Costume EXT-029) and Hyokotto Kuro (Accessory Lg-041) currently do not have images. This will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Due to spiraling costs, and circumstances (namely injury) updates will slow down. If you want to speed the process up, feel free to chip in.

April 18 2012:

- Catalog 6 PS3/14X360 has been updated, all graphics applied.

Special note: Due to NBGI antics, UFO in space (Catalog 4 Extra Stage) appears AFTER The Eternal Large Tree (Catalog 6 Extra Stage). This will mean that any codes referencing UFO in space will no longer correctly reference it.

We know of the fault, and it's NBGI's decision. The compendium's design requires the change for request fillers to correctly count, however.

March 13 2012:

- Bug fixed - Study Glasses and Another Ricchan Glasses (Catalog 5 PS3/ 13 X360) had their graphics reversed, displaying the wrong graphics for the item involved. This has now been fixed.

March 09 2012

- Filled in DLC content PS3 Catalog 5 and X360 Catalog 13.

- Filled in some missing thumbnails from previous catalogs. All Accessories and Costumes will now display a preview picture, current to PS3 Catalog 5 and X360 Catalog 13

Feburary 25 2012

- Fixed scrolling on IE

- Accessories section now has previews just like with Costumes.

- Added more DLC content and should be caught up through DLC Catalog 4 PS3/ Catalog 12 X360.

15 January 2012:
Not so stealth update.

- Accessories section is now a grid with icons just like the Costumes section.
-- Previews of Azusa wearing accessories will come in a future update.

- Added some more DLC content or other exclusive content in Costumes.  (There are a few Floral, Luxury, and Starry icons missing at the end.)  Fixed these except for one last one (876 Ai).

- A few changes to the colors on the website.

- The scrolling function does not work yet in IE.  For Chrome and Firefox, the Accessories grid has a scrollbar, so it doesn't end up making the page too long, but IE just shows the whole thing.

2 January 2012:
It was a stealth update, and I bet no one noticed, but anyway...

Accessories (words only) - All accessories up to Catalog 11 X360/ Catalog 3 PS3 were added.
Songs were updated to Catalog 3.
Preliminary work on next phase has begun. Keep an eye out, I'd suggest...

1 December 2011:
Xbox 360 Specific update:
- Catalog 1 Complete item (Pitatto Hamuzou Lg-026) has been added (due to someone kindly throwing enough points to place its location).

29 November 2011:
- Spelling and naming errors fixed.
- Some images have been replaced, songs should look a bit more uniform.
- Stage images have been implemented.
- Due to popular demand, the song list has been fully updated. This does not mean I've magically gotten the points to actually do any of them - this is the publicly available data, and there is no expectation that I can fill any requests. If no one can fill a specific request, that's not my fault (although a donation of MS points can fix that.)

- IE8 support included.
- Lost Firefox 3.6 support for a while, then fixed it. Ah, the joys of browsers...

What it has implemented:
- Full ability (with logic checks) of a request. As far as we know, you can't make impossible requests.
- The ability to copy and paste a completed request. This is really useful, for obvious reasons. If in doubt, copy the long hand. Shorthand use is for, well, people who have a reason to use shorthand (or people who deal with an absurd number of requests and can envision a request in their head by glancing at it.)

At the moment, if you want to get a triple burst, you'll have to add that as a seperate note.

If you recieve a request, remember the golden rule - count down to the number. On screen it is:

1, 2, 3, 4
5, 6, 7, 8

etc, etc.

This pattern will hold even IF you don't have the items inbetween, unless they request DLC items. (It's about 15 or so in any costume, and 24 or so for accessories.)

On the compendium menu, it'll be straight down (not counting the none of course) so you can replicate and if you can do just a little translation it will be fine.

Things to do:

- Add support to the PS3 version for Miku and Jupiter (and some others besides)
- Add basic graphical support to the online compendium - You know like the old X360 version but more user friendly.

These have been done!

- Add in additional relevant information for use (Stage weather, variances in dance sequences and the like. Yes, I've unfortunately learnt that NBGI are evil, evil people. Okay, more than usual.)

- Add FULL graphical support an offline compendium edition. People have asked for it, so if you ever wanted to see the FULL variations as well as the subtle things you don't normally know about, (Like how leg parts can ride up and down idol skirts and how idols interact with accessories) this will be the version you want.

Be warned it will be a utterly massive monster (Premiminary estimates peg it somewhere in the vicinity of 1GB to download!) so don't be surprised since it takes a lot of time to prepare.

- Add in an online requesting, tracking and fulfillment system. This will be quite a while though. There's a massive list of things to do there, but we'll get there once we catch our breath and patch up what we have.

Things you'll need to do:

Use it, find bugs, tell me. Tell me what works, what doesn't and what needs improvement. It's a tool to be used, and I'd like to see it be one of the best tools we have.

If you want the PS3 or the Xbox side updated with more stuff that hasn't been added yet, consider donating to cover the costs of getting the extra DLC (particularly if it's X360), so I can give it the correct code and add the extra material.

If you rather donate via Xbox Live Point Cards or PSN currency, please note I can only use the Japanese versions of both. (Namely XBL Cards from Japan, not Asia, and PSN cards demoninated in yen, not HKD.)

All donations will be acknowledged unless otherwise requested.

Server costs covering would also be appreciated, although these would be directly payable to Crisu, so please talk with him concerning that.

Acknowledgements:

Crisu - For deciding to take so much interest in this and rapidly set this up - he's the person you want to thank for me not taking a million years to do it myself the hard way.
He is also providing the server, the DNS and the webspace to make the online link possible.

ShokoraNeko - For taking a preliminary javascript model to design the initial javascript version of the offline, as well as working to provide images for use.

Byuusan - For helping with finalising the PS3 part of the compendium via letting me use his game to determine the codification of the PS3 part. It was the final hurdle logic wise.

TheTanStar, Corinth, Clear Blue, BT2 and others in the #idolmaster Rizon IRC channel - For helping me with spot translations of various costumes, stages and the like to get things ready.

Cael K - for being helpful on topics generally and freeing up time to devote by going further than I was expecting when discussing topics, saving lots of time.

The users of the Xbox 360 im@s2 compendium - You all provided good use and data, and proved that it is always a good idea to specify exactly what you want. The fact the tool was used meant that it was worth it to take it to where we are now.

M@D supply requesters - For helping me figure out what REALLY matters when you're needing reels of footage, and design altered accordingly.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:37:22 AM by Setsuna »
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
Yay!  I hope everyone likes the tool and finds it fun to use.  I do most of my browsing in Firefox, so please let me know if there are any inconsistencies in other browsers; it's always one of the biggest obstacles for web designers.

I'll be adding more logic to the form over time for convenience and idiot-proofing.  There will be some help text, too, to guide users.  Any suggestions to help the form become more intuitive and user-friendly are welcome.

As for donations, I'm not going to request any until I see some usage statistics after a month or two.  It will depend on how busy the page becomes over time.  I have my own PayPal donation link when the time comes or if anyone is interested.  :)
くっー

okashiPYON

• Greenhorn
  • Takane <3
    • View Profile
I hope all costumes can be seen soon :)

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2011 DEC 22)

- Added costume icons and thumbnails (featuring Takane!)

XBOX360 costume section is more complete.  PS3 costume section has three missing previews for now (The Wild Strawberry, Princess Melody, Miku Original), and more DLC content will be fixed/added soon.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:55:37 AM by Crisu »
くっー

rrifandub

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
do you know if
Marionette no Kokoro
is available to be requested
since I can't seem to find it on the compendum

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
That'll be a manual add for the time being. I've yet to have the time to update it recently, due to a lot of work. Just ask for the song, and that should be fine.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

rrifandub

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
ok thank you XD

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2012 JAN 15)

- Accessories section is now a grid with icons just like the Costumes section.
-- Previews of Azusa wearing accessories will come in a future update.

- Added some more DLC content or other exclusive content in Costumes.  (There are a few Floral, Luxury, and Starry icons missing at the end.)  Fixed these except for one last one (876 Ai).

- A few changes to the colors on the website.

- The scrolling function does not work yet in IE.  For Chrome and Firefox, the Accessories grid has a scrollbar, so it doesn't end up making the page too long, but IE just shows the whole thing.  I'll look for a workaround.

Thanks to many people who have helped with screenshots or translations: BT2, TheTanStar, TweenDoriru, and more~
(If you don't see the updates, try doing a manual refresh on your browser, or clearing your Internet cache.)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:02:39 AM by Crisu »
くっー

Markus7P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
It's great that we can see the accessories too now.

There is one small problem:
The name of the accessories only apparent in the "yellowis box" if the arrow is over the accessories  picture. But the "picture list" is long that I can't see the "yellowis box" if I want to know the first few rows accessories name, at "Full screen" mode too.

Edited:
It's only at IE because of scrolling function does not work. Like you've writen Crisu.
- The scrolling function does not work yet in IE.  For Chrome and Firefox, the Accessories grid has a scrollbar, so it doesn't end up making the page too long, but IE just shows the whole thing.  I'll look for a workaround.

On Opera is fine.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:36:17 PM by Markus7P »

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2012 FEB 25)

- Fixed scrolling on IE, I believe.

- Accessories section now has previews just like with Costumes.

- Added more DLC content and should be caught up through DLC Catalog 4 with PS3.

(If you don't see the updates, try doing a manual refresh on your browser, or clearing your Internet cache.)
くっー

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2012 MAR 09)

- Filled in DLC content PS3 Catalog 5 and X360 Catalog 13.
- Filled in some missing thumbnails from previous catalogs.

Thanks to Setsuna and any others who help provide screencaptures for the thumbnails!

くっー

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2012 APR 21)

- Added PS3 Catalog 6

The "Forever Star" costume is still missing the Takane preview pose at the time of this post, but we'll get that up ASAP. Done.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:06:06 PM by Crisu »
くっー

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2012 AUG 13)

- Added data and images for PS3 Catalog 7.  Images are forthcoming.
- Listed Overmaster as a selection in songs (Catalog 8 song; no coordinates yet)

Most importantly, we're adding the Donation button to the request site.  DLCs are coming out faster than Setsuna can afford them.  We will be unable to do requests for the newly released Catalogs without a little bit of help.  If you have requested videos, please consider helping out the Compendium project.  :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:43:26 AM by Crisu »
くっー

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2012 DEC 08)

- New images for song albums
- New images for most costume/accessory icons
- Added songs and coordinates up to Catalog 13
- PS3 version is the default game that loads
- Tweaks to layout, some item names, and color scheme

Setsuna provided a new batch of images to replace many old ones.  This new set should be more consistent and properly sized to improve the look-and-feel of the interface.  We do not have the costume previews (where the idols model the items you pick) updated yet -- nor any for the newest Catalog items, but those are on the way.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:05:58 AM by Crisu »
くっー

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
UPDATE (2013 FEB 03)

- Added songs and coordinates up to Catalog 15
- Added support for PS3: Guest for You as a new 'Game' tab
-- This includes Jupiter, Ai, Eri, Ryo, and Miku
- Added dropdown menu to change idol preview for costumes and coordinates
-- Only Takane and some of Ami available currently
- Song selection panel now lets you know which songs have Quintet configurations and which don't
- Overhauled all images

Big update this time!  Lots of new things to see and enjoy.
くっー