puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Possible Macross, Vocaloid, and IM@S DS Cameo?  (Read 3646 times)

BlueBird

• Greenhorn
  • 私はアイドル!!!
    • View Profile
Possible Macross, Vocaloid, and IM@S DS Cameo?
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:49:22 PM »
Today is the Japanese release of THE iDOLM@STER 2 PS3 in Japan and while going through some code people found what looks like future DLC. This includes things that say "macf_ranka" and "macf_sheryl" from Macross, "exd_voc_ren" and "exd_voc_rin" hint at Vocaloids, and the one that I find the most exciting is "exd_876_ai", "exd_876_eri", and "exd_876_ryo" from THE iDOLM@STER DS. I guess these idols wont be forgotten?

Source: http://andriasang.com/comyrr/
My Favorite Idols are Yukiho, Yayoi, and Takane

Ghift

• View Profile
Re: Possible Macross, Vocaloid, and IM@S DS Cameo?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 10:54:09 PM »
Rin and Len would make me happy

876 would make me ecstatic.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »
Unfortunately, I'd LOVE to comment on all of them, but I'm not allowed to. (One of the VAs, and a certain composer would shoot me if I did.)

So I'll try to say something without saying anything. The fact I'm commenting at all should say a lot. *cough*
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

BlueBird

• Greenhorn
  • 私はアイドル!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »
Can there be downloadable idols? I guess that would mean they wouldn't have a story line but it fuels my theory there will be an IM@S 3DS involving them.

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 11:52:53 PM »
If Ai never gets an opportunity to sing Ai Like Hamburger if only for the pun alone, heads will roll

Also it means the odds of someday hearing Makoto and Chihaya sing Dazzling World and ALIVE go slightly up

Evila

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 12:29:29 AM »
Huh, interesting.

Hikari, Nozomi, and Tsubame's names are there too. They're the three rival girls from episode 10 of the anime.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 12:36:03 AM »
Huh, interesting.

Hikari, Nozomi, and Tsubame's names are there too. They're the three rival girls from episode 10 of the anime.
I noticed too. Maybe they have something to do with the 876 girls.

But, fuck.
If I got Ryo, Makoto & Hibiki on one stage I would explode.

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 12:37:15 AM »
I love Macross F and Vocaloid, but I really hate these crossovers.

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

Evila

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 12:48:23 AM »
Yeah, I'm a Vocaloid fan too, but I think it's just weird. I felt okay about just Miku, but now hints at more stuff? Eh. Another game I like got overrun with crossover content, and I hardly use any of those items because they just look and feel out of place. At least here it's just optional DLC, so it's not forced on you in-game or anything, and the people who enjoy it can buy if they want.

I'm glad to see the possibility of the DS and those imas anime characters showing up in the future though.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:54:27 AM by Evila »

BlueBird

• Greenhorn
  • 私はアイドル!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 01:10:06 AM »
Also it means the odds of someday hearing Makoto and Chihaya sing Dazzling World and ALIVE go slightly up

I would have liked to hear Original Yukiho sing ALIVE (remember her sing Me ga Au Toki, Tonari Ni..., and My Song?) because her sweet voice was beautiful, but Chihaya would sound amazing. I think just seeing the DS idols in HD for the first time would be cool.

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 02:32:47 AM »
Rin and Len would make me happy

876 would make me ecstatic.

^ This.

Although, it kind of gets tiring when a game gets overrun with too much crossover stuff. Even if it's just DLC, after awhile the concept becomes stale.

BlueBird

• Greenhorn
  • 私はアイドル!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 05:20:18 AM »
I think the more original content the better but it's nice to see they care for Ryo, Eri, and Ai. They also need to introduce new songs especially the songs Next Life and Flower Girl so Takane and Hibiki have Personal Songs.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 05:51:06 AM »
I think I just dumped core. But that's just nice, 'cause in a few months I'll be dumping my wallet. Uguuu...

... Let's see, did I hear a 3 months at one point in time? My financial timing must be planned more carefully now, just in case.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 11:29:58 PM »
Unfortunately, I'd LOVE to comment on all of them, but I'm not allowed to. (One of the VAs, and a certain composer would shoot me if I did.)

So I'll try to say something without saying anything. The fact I'm commenting at all should say a lot. *cough*

... if I could marry a post, it just might be this one.

Have I mentioned how much I love you lately, Setsuna? (In a non-creepy way, of course, but still...)

Of course, I want to see Ryo performing the Jupiter songs myself, just because I think he should be happy being an idol FOR THE REASON HE JOINED INSTEAD OF PARADING AROUND AS A GIRL AGAINST HIS WISHES. *Ahem* Meanwhile, Len and Rin don't surprise me one bit. Of course, when Miku came out, I was half-expected Cineria, just to say a net idol vs. net idol showdown, but I knew it would never happen.

Not as excited about the Macross crossovers, though I'm not surprised. It's happened before; anyone else remember the Ranka Lee outfit for SP? Or Makoto's cover of Seikan Heikou or whatever that one song is? How they're going to explain it in-universe might be a bit tricky, though.
 I need to actually get around to watching the anime to get excited about the girls from there, but still.

Also, there's five reserved vocaloid spots, or at least have the "voc" portion that Miku, Rin, and "Ren"(that really should be Len... >.<) have. My guesses: Luka (Most likely with Just Be Friends), Kaito (No clue for song), Meiko (Probably Nostalgic...), Gakupo (Again, not a clue. He's not really all that popular for solo songs.), and Gumi (I love all her songs so much, but I'll go ahead and guess Mozaik Role or Coward Montblanc.)

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 01:41:47 AM »
My guesses: Luka (Most likely with Just Be Friends), Kaito (No clue for song), Meiko (Probably Nostalgic...), Gakupo (Again, not a clue. He's not really all that popular for solo songs.), and Gumi (I love all her songs so much, but I'll go ahead and guess Mozaik Role or Coward Montblanc.)

Gumi and Gakupo will not make it. Only Crypton Vocaloids have a hope in hell unless some kind of special thing happens and Internet Co. specially ask or something.