Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423369 times)

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #1395 on: November 14, 2012, 02:37:43 PM »
Yay, new New Wave cards! Ako seems to have the best cards IMO. Her cards have much more energy than the others.

^ Mary is from San Francisco. The only French one is Frederica and she's half-French.

Then what about Kate? I don't wanna say she isn't Japanese, but all we have is her first name to go off of. Same with Helen.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: November 14, 2012, 02:45:47 PM »
Kate is from England according her to profile, and Helen is... from "Across the sea". Yeah idk either

Yao looks really pretty with her hair down~

lol Ako's makin' it rain

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: November 14, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »
Ako's "I <3 Freedom" shirt.  But Japan has Freedom!  Along with like the other 180-something out of 200-something sovereign states too.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: November 14, 2012, 03:26:19 PM »
Ako's base card is absolutely hilarious. She's just so happy to have that money.

So someone's going to have to explain this event to me. I don't really get it. Like, why pick the 3-cost LIVE instead of doing three 1-cost? And why does it seem like the opponents are community opponents with shared health takedowns? Is there any benefit to waiting to try and be the last one to attack instead of just attacking as LP are available?

It's a very unintuitive event.

kantou

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: November 14, 2012, 04:35:28 PM »
Ako's base card is absolutely hilarious. She's just so happy to have that money.

So someone's going to have to explain this event to me. I don't really get it. Like, why pick the 3-cost LIVE instead of doing three 1-cost? And why does it seem like the opponents are community opponents with shared health takedowns? Is there any benefit to waiting to try and be the last one to attack instead of just attacking as LP are available?

It's a very unintuitive event.

:D Ako is  incredible she love very much that money.I would like to have in my group

SIXONINE

• Apprentice
  • "Inconvenience is my middle name"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: November 14, 2012, 06:45:28 PM »
I play a lot of other Mobage games and I see this a lot, Baha and FoR is really big on point based combat.

So with your ten idol unit, you have the choice to participate in battles using 1LP or 3LP. Above the unit selected box, there is usually a 5digit number and that is pretty much the average damage your unit will deal and how much HP your combine unit have on the bottom. Using 1LP will deal around average but it comes down to luck and skill levels to see if you can deal at least average. Using 3LP will mostly give you bonus damage and hp boost to take down enemy units. My advice is to use 3LP attacks unless your 10unit are all SR.

You pretty much earn set amount of points for just doing any battle, but you earn more medals based on what you have done in battle. "Instigator Reward," "Completed Battle," "Participation Bonus," "MVP," and "Last Hit."

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: November 14, 2012, 09:29:04 PM »
^ Mary is from San Francisco. The only French one is Frederica and she's half-French.

Looks like the SRs this time are Yao and Seira. There's also a gacha with Kotoka and Misaki.

Kotoka with twintails hnnnnnnnngh
Oh, well. My bad.

Also, if you're unverified with mostly normals, this event really isn't worth trying to keep up with.

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: November 14, 2012, 10:32:11 PM »
...? Why are Mary and Cathy not a part of this event? It... doesn't compute. And Cathy hasn't had a new card in a long time...

BUT NEW WAVE CARDS, YAY!~ X3

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
    • Streaming random games at random times, live.
« Reply #1403 on: November 15, 2012, 07:39:15 AM »
I was hoping Yao would get some more love.

Dat SRare+  ;D
NNID - Daioujou | 3DS FC - 0559 7548 8384
XBL/PSN/Steam - AweOfShe1

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: November 15, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »
I'm gonna be working hard for that SRare, but I seriously doubt I'll see it with the kind of points I'm getting.

kantou

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: November 17, 2012, 01:19:17 AM »
 ;) I get a Yao she is cool this skill work also for passion idol.I search deal my Wakui Rumi s rare vs a idol passion rare +or s rare same level.

PineappleMania

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: November 18, 2012, 06:06:30 PM »
If Fei Fei pumps Cool I would definitely go all out for her... Though I am still highly tempted to trade for her. Waiting to see if I can even reach the 20000 point mark, the points are crawling so slowly...

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: November 19, 2012, 01:30:37 PM »
So far I'm pretty well on track for 20000. It's a 12-day event and I've managed about 2000 points per day, which should keep me on track. I haven't hit Vegas yet, though (should be there by the end of the day), so I don't know if that will change my odds or anything. (I don't know how the matches will change, if at all, or if the stamina cost of jobs will get a reset or continue to rise.)

So far so good, though. I didn't understand how to claim tokens before, nor did I know that if you did earn tokens that you got extra points as well. It's really helpful to take a stab at matches that other users are doing so that you get extra points and tokens, but the problem is that they're not always available. And I don't always have the stamina to jump into finding my own opponent. Even if I do, it's likely no one else will attack them with me, so I usually miss out on the bonus points there.

By the way, I'm unverified. I have an army of costume Rares and some event Normals. Moderate power, but I wish I could claim some of the SRares I've gotten from other events.

Bro

• Found Melan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: November 20, 2012, 01:30:22 AM »
 :-\ I can't for the life of me find that iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls card library... the one with the nifty search function and how you could organize it by type and all?

Thanks in advance to any who could offer up a link.
HIBIKI PRIDE 2013

[4:15:39 PM] MooMoo: i think nonowa's cute tho
[4:15:59 PM] MooMoo: i bet if she was real she'd feel like a ballon full of warm water

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: November 20, 2012, 04:24:58 AM »
:-\ I can't for the life of me find that iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls card library... the one with the nifty search function and how you could organize it by type and all?

Thanks in advance to any who could offer up a link.
This one?
http://tsadiq.project-imas.com/