Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423470 times)

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #1305 on: October 16, 2012, 04:52:39 PM »
...Huh. I knew she was a common SRare, but uh...

http://i.imgur.com/BrSpy.jpg

Also, I need to see if I Cinderella Girls works on Vita. I haven't tried that yet.

(Oh, and sadness with Chie, since I keep getting Perfects, but they're all on normal communications instead of specials.)

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: October 16, 2012, 06:20:07 PM »
Finally able to get Chie. =x But it would take forever to produce her again...

Katsuyuki-P

• Ufufu...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: October 16, 2012, 10:40:56 PM »

Nine straight Communication Events in a row...

All Normal.

Kirari, you're actively trying to elude me aren't you? And with only nine hours or so left.
Days! Just a few days away!

Ufufufu...

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: October 17, 2012, 12:26:11 AM »

All Normal.

Kirari, you're actively trying to elude me aren't you? And with only nine hours or so left.

I think we have until the 23rd for the event, the countdown is just to announce the friend rankings.

Skarlath

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: October 17, 2012, 03:41:57 AM »

All Normal.

Yep, we've got about another week left, so you should be fine.

...Huh. I knew she was a common SRare, but uh...

http://i.imgur.com/BrSpy.jpg

Also, I need to see if I Cinderella Girls works on Vita. I haven't tried that yet.

(Oh, and sadness with Chie, since I keep getting Perfects, but they're all on normal communications instead of specials.)

Well to be fair, she's a decent level Srare, with spread out stats, and IIRC, her price isn't that high, so a lot of people would probably buy her to get started. And her buff is pretty good too.

And are you going for your second Chie, since if you are, I applaud your determination. The moment I saw that 60, gave up immediately, and went back to getting my second Nao lol.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: October 17, 2012, 01:09:54 PM »
Did anything change with the event/Momoka? Got a scene with her this morning, but heck if I know what she said.

PineappleMania

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: October 17, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
I went to complete 2x Nao first (my favorite CG idol and all), just completed my 1st Chie. The 2nd Chie is nigh impossible though lol.

A quick question; for gachas like the current Pajama Party one with a new Miki SR, are you confirmed an idol from within the series? Or do you have an equal chance to get the regular idols? Just would like to confirm things before attempting to gacha for Hajime SR...

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: October 17, 2012, 08:00:07 PM »
Anyone know a good place to get the thumbnails like the ones in my sig? I forget where I got these (might be the old cgdex, which isn't updated anymore) but I don't know anywhere to get them now. I need to add Chie now >.>

kantou

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: October 18, 2012, 01:47:35 PM »
 :o I did not even know that such a game was released thank you give us the opportunity to play.we can choose our  idol base ver? or random because there are 2 or 3 that I like  in the category :passion.

Fuyuhotaru

• View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: October 18, 2012, 02:58:12 PM »
:o I did not even know that such a game was released thank you give us the opportunity to play.we can choose our  idol base ver? or random because there are 2 or 3 that I like  in the category :passion.
yes you can at the start of the game

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: October 19, 2012, 01:32:19 PM »
Nobody knows where to get the thumbnails anymore? ; ;

kantou

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 19, 2012, 05:46:39 PM »
HI I want to know how to get Kirari in event ?mobcoin ?

Skarlath

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 20, 2012, 04:17:26 AM »
Nobody knows where to get the thumbnails anymore? ; ;

Nope, sorry, I did try to look around after you made your request, but found nothing that you can use straight away. The only way right now would probably to make your own...

HI I want to know how to get Kirari in event ?mobcoin ?

You have to complete the event with her, the first step is to max all the hearts you need, which I think might be 6 for the first card? After you finish 6 sets of 5 hearts, you'll receive the Kirari Rare, except if you're not authenticated, then you won't be able to use her.

On another note, this may quite possibly be the greatest day of my Im@s CG career:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! <3
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:28:20 AM by Skarlath »

SIXONINE

• Apprentice
  • "Inconvenience is my middle name"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 20, 2012, 06:26:58 AM »

On another note, this may quite possibly be the greatest day of my Im@s CG career:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! <3

Good job. I wish I have a non-event S-Rare for my collection

kantou

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: October 20, 2012, 06:25:09 PM »
Nope, sorry, I did try to look around after you made your request, but found nothing that you can use straight away. The only way right now would probably to make your own...

You have to complete the event with her, the first step is to max all the hearts you need, which I think might be 6 for the first card? After you finish 6 sets of 5 hearts, you'll receive the Kirari Rare, except if you're not authenticated, then you won't be able to use her.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! <3

;) thanks I started my game 2 days ago and I find it really hard to get rare for the moment I have a team full normal +.
ps: I'm looking for Komatsu Ibuki normal and Jougasaki Mika charisma gal (How to Get?echange)