puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423255 times)

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #585 on: April 30, 2012, 05:32:29 PM »
In other news, Miki gets another SR:

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 30, 2012, 07:52:16 PM »
She comes with a collection of old normals updated into Pajama Party rares too.

Chiaki Kurokawa among them means that Mio Honda and poor, unloved Uzuki are the only 2 cost idols left in the game with no updated card.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 30, 2012, 07:58:50 PM »
Should you choose to fight, you've got 300 minutes to run into them again, or they'll have fully recovered. If you encounter them again and fight them, the counter is reset and you have another 300 minutes to find them again. If you bypass them, the timer keeps counting without being reset. You can keep track of idols you've encountered in the 勧誘リスト (the blue button on the left, when you get into the event's welcome screen) - remaining HP and time to recover are listed there.

Manage your stamina and pick your fights, too. If you're getting low on stamina, and you're sitting on a full meter, it may be best to fight the first idol you run into then rest. Your ATK will refill while you do. Conversely, if you've just blown all your meter, you can take that opportunity to rest up and recover ATK and stamina.

Got it, thanks. Now I know where to look... It's kind of a pain banking on running into Ryo. She's tough to find.

EDIT: Cleared her out, but not before I finished the area, leaving myself running 6 stamina a pop to try and find her again.

Also, anyone know how to clear that other Iori event? Not the one where you join the group, but the other one where you seem to have to post things. I can't read kanji, so I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing, but I hit all three buttons and made all three posts (and I know I did because I was hit with the one-hour timer between them) and I haven't been granted any of those things, especially not the Iori. It's been about a week and none of it has shown up in either gift list.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:04:51 AM by Daverost »

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #588 on: May 01, 2012, 03:53:29 AM »
Chiaki Kurokawa among them means that Mio Honda and poor, unloved Uzuki are the only 2 cost idols left in the game with no updated card.

I still stand with my theory! We shall have CD SRs, or die hoping!! >>8((

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 01, 2012, 03:54:24 AM »
She comes with a collection of old normals updated into Pajama Party rares too.

Go, 2 Cost Alliance!
--Under Construction---

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #590 on: May 01, 2012, 05:25:04 AM »
Anyway, today's event's cards for ye people here.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 05:27:45 AM by RoninatorMarx »

Compassionate Sadist

• waifusexual
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 01, 2012, 06:56:18 AM »
damn it miki stop being so cute

Is it just me or does Chiaki look younger/possibly flatter than her previous cards?  Oh, and gotta love Misato's flirty expression.

Yay pajamas~

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #592 on: May 01, 2012, 07:00:47 AM »
Would have been better if all the canon idols got PJS...or am I missing something?

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 01, 2012, 07:03:37 AM »
damn it miki stop being so cute

Is it just me or does Chiaki look younger/possibly flatter than her previous cards?  Oh, and gotta love Misato's flirty expression.

Yay pajamas~

It's not just you. I think the artist has been drawing the girls thinner, particularly their arms. The hands have been kind of small, too.

Fuyuhotaru

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 01, 2012, 07:19:49 AM »
Chieri~~
too bad I can't afford her and Tomoka yet

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 01, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
I still stand with my theory! We shall have CD SRs, or die hoping!! >>8((

....You've won this round, Marx.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 01, 2012, 04:54:26 PM »
So let's see, they added a new endless area to the event, added a couple more idols to it, and I think it said they increased the appearance rate of some of the rarer idols.

Also, I was gunning it on my alts to get the free Ioris while I could move them between accounts and the last one I did got hung up. I checked it this morning and it's in the verified gift list instead of the universal one. Maybe they changed it. Weird. Oh well. My main account is sitting on 4 three-star Ioris and a four-star >.>

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 01, 2012, 05:55:36 PM »
Yep. The new area has Tipsy Dancer Shino from the previous event, and a rare Arisa Mochida, the puppet girl.

Julio

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 01, 2012, 09:38:43 PM »
Now where are my CDs?!! It's been taking a long time now, hopefully I get them today.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #599 on: May 02, 2012, 06:54:48 AM »
Okay, I feel like a total loser posting this, but eh. 7 May's getting close.

CG Event Normals I regret missing (in order): [Valentine] Noriko x2, [Christmas] Yuzu x1, [Hanami] Chinatsu x1, [Valentine] Chie x1. (All normal non-plus, go figure.)

Anyone has any just sitting around and are willing to let 'em go, I'd be thankful. If you have most/all of them sitting around, I might toss in a stamina drink or something for your trouble. If not, maybe I can arrange something.

....You've won this round, Marx.

... Am I supposed to see something here?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:05:29 AM by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e