Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423435 times)

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #495 on: April 18, 2012, 07:15:58 AM »
Quick game question: I just got my first third-time collection of an outfit and I have the little crown. Can I get anything else by collecting again?

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #496 on: April 18, 2012, 08:04:09 AM »
Last I checked, I could hold a sword in both my left and right hand and pose? ^^

Either way, sword is in the sheathed position when she's got the ahoge. When the ahoge comes off, her LIMITAA IS RELEASED and the sword is drawn. So both pics indicate she's left-handed if they indicate handedness at all.

... That so needs to become a meme. Don't mess with the ahoge, yo! She'll flip out like a ninja! ... Or a samurai... pizza... err, yeah.

Dark Saber in Carnival Phantasm.

Anyway, I don't think it was being sheathed or anything. Oh well, I guess we'll know when someone posts her handedness on the Net (don't think anyone has yet).

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 18, 2012, 12:02:25 PM »
Quick game question: I just got my first third-time collection of an outfit and I have the little crown. Can I get anything else by collecting again?

Nope. If you have a decent defense, sitting on a set of dresses can be a nice money trap, but that's about it

baruhara

• 玉の緒よ、絶えなば絶えね、ながらへば、しのぶることの、よはりもぞする
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 18, 2012, 06:11:51 PM »
Could we stop comparing Kanako to Yukiho? Yeah, she sounds like her and I dont know how they missed her VA when they were looking for replacements, but its one song. We havent really experience the kind of range she can hit.

Well, that one song sounds incredibly similar to the kind Yukiho would get, as well as the voice actually sounding like Yurina's, and the character design being very similar... People are only comparing the two as similar because they are actually similar.

What's wrong with sounding like Yukiho though? P: Rin basically has a Chihaya feel, Rika and Anzu remind me a lot of the twins and Yayoi, etc. etc. We can liken these voices to the main idols all day. These voices fall into, what's the word, tropes?

I don't think there's anything wrong with sounding like Yukiho. I think it's just the fact that... If we get such a Yukiho-like song and idol, why not just use Yukiho instead?

Kaede's might be Chihaya-like, but Hayami Saori's voice is clearly distinctive from Asami Imai's, so a semi-similar composition of a kind of classical (and epic) song doesn't really make it the same kind of thing as the "Yukiho voice, Yukiho character design, Yukiho type song" thing that Kanako has got going on. 

Plus, I also think that Anzu and Rika sounding too generic loli is just as negative as the Kanako-Yukiho thing. Even more so, since I'm never fond of the loli kind of voice.
s e m p e r ・ e g o ・ a u d i t o r ・ t a n t e m ・ ?
http://psnprofiles.com/Voragoras
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Sertoria

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 18, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »
Nope. If you have a decent defense, sitting on a set of dresses can be a nice money trap, but that's about it

Shame. So the only way to get a + version of an event idol is trade or an alt?

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #500 on: April 18, 2012, 09:33:37 PM »
Event completion SR, yes.
Event costume Rares, not necessarily. The requirements for the second vary, but the first one is always obtained from the third completion. For the last two major events, the requirements were 4000 of the "collectable", full completion (get to the endless stage), and a high ranking production (Around #400/500, good luck on this one). The second copy of each rare cannot be claimed unless, you guessed it, you're verified.

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 18, 2012, 11:47:43 PM »
@baruhara
Sorry if I came of irritated or something, but I didnt ignore the similarities, I just believe she's a great character in her own right is all...  :)

(Sorry, Im a total noob at forums and still learning  ;D)

baruhara

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 19, 2012, 12:59:14 AM »
@baruhara
Sorry if I came of irritated or something, but I didnt ignore the similarities, I just believe she's a great character in her own right is all...  :)

(Sorry, Im a total noob at forums and still learning  ;D)

Nah, you didn't come across as irritated! I was just clarifying, in case you thought I or anybody else meant it in an overly negative way.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #503 on: April 19, 2012, 06:06:38 AM »
Anyway, I don't think it was being sheathed or anything. Oh well, I guess we'll know when someone posts her handedness on the Net (don't think anyone has yet).

Nah, I'm just saying that's how the sword should be held if it's sheathed, but ready to draw: sword in the off hand gripping the sheath (not the handle) near the guard, blade back and grip forward. Your off hand pushes the guard out with the thumb (freeing the blade from being wedged in the scabbard), then you can cross your main hand over and draw it.

However, the internets say she is right-handed. I do hear some people go left-handed to mess with people, though.

... Why is it always kendo, though? There's older stuff out there from like the 1600's...
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 19, 2012, 04:09:44 PM »
@baruhara
Thanks, I kinda took it that way, sorry everyone -_-

So, anyone got any ideas as to who might be next to get CDs? Personally, I would like Uzuki to get one  :)

baruhara

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 19, 2012, 04:28:33 PM »
@baruhara
Thanks, I kinda took it that way, sorry everyone -_-

You don't need to apologise, or anything. It was just a small misunderstanding, I think;;

So, anyone got any ideas as to who might be next to get CDs? Personally, I would like Uzuki to get one  :)

I'm hoping Yukari might get one. And that Hikasa Youko might voice her--

... Why is it always kendo, though? There's older stuff out there from like the 1600's...

I dunno. Because it's more popular in Japan so there are more clubs for it, meaning it's more realistic for someone to do kendo than any other kind of sword technique?

UTW

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 20, 2012, 03:24:02 AM »

Popular characters are obvious. Two or three of Kirari, Miku, Ranko... Shizuku, etc. I think Kirari will be one. Then a couple wildcards, like Kaede was. That's where the Uzuki and Yukari types fit in. Then maybe Mika since Rika got one.

RisingStar

• I'll do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 20, 2012, 05:04:33 AM »
Popular characters are obvious. Two or three of Kirari, Miku, Ranko... Shizuku, etc. I think Kirari will be one. Then a couple wildcards, like Kaede was. That's where the Uzuki and Yukari types fit in. Then maybe Mika since Rika got one.
Who doesnt love Kirari? Ranko's design is my favorite out of all the CGs, as well.
I'm hoping Yukari might get one. And that Hikasa Youko might voice her--
As far as voice actors, I would love Misono Koda and Hikaru Utada to lend their talents.

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 20, 2012, 07:03:57 AM »
Aren't those two primarily singers, not voice actresses (if they have any VA experience at all)? And Namco has hired mostly unknown voice actresses for the idols, right? Utada is very well known for sure and I think Koda is too.

I don't keep up with either though, so if they have VA experience, more power to them.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #509 on: April 20, 2012, 07:56:14 AM »

Revising my list, and my theory in the Cinderella Master CDs.

There'll be at least two more waves. Each spearheaded by the basic two-cost of the remaining groups (aka Cute and Passion). The idols chosen would be from the original debuting idols (aka idols introduced in events are off) (which is a shame, as I like to have Koume and a few others sing). The rest would be a popularity contest.

If Wave 1 = 2 Cool (Spearheader) + 2 Cute + 1 Passion, Uzuki = Haruka of CG, and sole group representative in a wave = next group's spearheader group, then: Wave 2 = 2 Passion (spearheader) + 2 Cool + 1 Cute; and Wave 3 = 2 Cute + 2 Passion + 1 Cool

Going by that, my personal opinion would be the following:

Wave 2: Mio, Kirari, Ranko, Nao, Miku
Wave 3: Uzuki, Miho, Mika, Kaoru, Haruna

Maybe they'll have other series, and it includes other girls, specially those from events. But that's just my speculation.

As for voices, I'm not gonna make guesses there (as I dunno the less mainstream ones). But I would like Mio to be voiced by that same seiyuu of VanPri's Kurumi. :3
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:58:04 AM by RoninatorMarx »