Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423120 times)

Funkies

• View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #405 on: April 03, 2012, 10:21:39 AM »
I finally indulged in the samples, I'm pretty impressed so far.  Well... I think I'm more impressed at the single-like nature of these releases.  Being offered at so cheap is definitely a nice sales point.  The only one that had me worried was Kaede, as her voice actress has had quite a bit of work I'm familiar with.  So far nothin' disappoints though, even Kaede manages to sound unique.

I was further a bit worried they'd try to tread on familiar ground with a few, but so far that hasn't quite been the case.  Kaede seems serious in appearance and tone, but not reserved and tormented like Chihaya.  Anzu and Rika are two different varieties of the young stereotype, yet they add in a nice skew between them that keeps both separate.  Rin doesn't come off sounding emotionless, rather her song seems to have a whimsical side over the consistent tempo.

I adore Kanako's design, her song's not too saccharine or flavorless to boot.  Nevermind the title... I still dig it.  To start off with singles instead of full on albums is a good idea, and I'm absolutely on board.

baruhara

• 玉の緒よ、絶えなば絶えね、ながらへば、しのぶることの、よはりもぞする
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 03, 2012, 04:33:14 PM »
I just figured out exactly what Rin's seiyuu reminded me of. She sounds like a very odd cross between Hikasa Youko and Kaori Nazuka, which... I'm not sure is a good thing. Man, I'm still not sure whether I do actually love Rin's voice or whether I'm projecting my fondness for the character design.
s e m p e r ・ e g o ・ a u d i t o r ・ t a n t e m ・ ?
http://psnprofiles.com/Voragoras
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Sertoria

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #407 on: April 04, 2012, 05:52:27 PM »
Kanako and Rika. They're both somewhere down in people's faves among these fives. Rika is kinda understandable, and Kanako, well I guess the others have overshadowed her.

baruhara

• 玉の緒よ、絶えなば絶えね、ながらへば、しのぶることの、よはりもぞする
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 04, 2012, 11:44:45 PM »
^ Kanako isn't bad, she's just very... familiar. It feels like she's already been covered in Yukiho, for me.
s e m p e r ・ e g o ・ a u d i t o r ・ t a n t e m ・ ?
http://psnprofiles.com/Voragoras
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Sertoria

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 05, 2012, 03:37:04 AM »
 I'm still trying to work out who's up next on the CD train. I'm almost 100% sure that Kirari will be part of the next group, if not spearheading it, and that Riina Tada will also be in it. (Because she's the non-main game idol with the most cards at 6, only topped off by Chihaya with 15 and Miki, Yayoi, and Haruka, all at 13.) After that, I'm going to guess we'll be getting Mika Jougasaki because her sister is in the current group. Also Miho Kohinata because she seems popular.

After that, though, I'm lost. I'm not sure who's popular beyond the girls already done and the four I just mentioned. I really want to say Yui, but that would use three passion to one each of cool and cute, which I don't think they'll do. I mean, the last one, they had two cute, two cool, and one passion. So this next time (if it happens) will probably have Mika and Kirari as the Passion girls, Miho as one Cute, and Riina as one Cool.

... So, in short, my lineup is:

Kirari Moroboshi
Mika Jougaski
Miho Kohinata
Miku Maekawa (?)
Riina Tada

Thoughts?

Edit:
Forgot about Miku Maekawa. She seems popular. Added her, with a question mark, since I'm not so sure...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:40:20 AM by Neko-P »

Julio

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2012, 03:54:02 AM »
Here is the impression I got from each idol after listening to the preview again and again.

Rin: sounds above average song with great vocals, looking forward to this one.
Anzu: sounds very hyper like Mami's image song from the game, the vocals aren't great since I don't really like loli vocals, not looking forward to this one.
Kanako: sounds fairly average song to me with good vocals, I'm sort of looking forward to this one.
Kaede: sounds like one great song with excellent vocals, definitely looking forward to this one.
Rika: sounds forgettable, weak song and weak vocals, forget it.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #411 on: April 05, 2012, 06:58:28 AM »
^ Kanako isn't bad, she's just very... familiar. It feels like she's already been covered in Yukiho, for me.

True. People have been saying "This should've been Hase-san" and similar stuff.

After that, though, I'm lost. I'm not sure who's popular beyond the girls already done and the four I just mentioned.

Kirari Moroboshi
Mika Jougaski
Miho Kohinata
Miku Maekawa (?)
Riina Tada

Thoughts?

*Yoda voice* In fanart, the answer lies.

Yeah. By that, I'm gonna have to say Kirari, Ranko, Koume, Airi, the three lolis (Mai, Chie, Kaoru), Nao, Haruna, and Sachiko.

But as for the next CD list, since I believe they're gonna put the basic two-cost idols in, and Uzuki is basically (in my opinion) the Haruka of Cinderella Girls, I'm gonna give one spot for Mio. Following that order, since there's only one Passion at the first set, then it'll most likely be one Cute in the next. But then the sole representative of a category tends to be the most random among the bunch. So my predicted line-up would be...

Mio Honda
Kirari Moroboshi
Kyoko Igarashi
Koume Shirasaka
Nao Kamiya or Haruna Kamijo

But that's just my guess.

@Nako's Group: Your line-up's solid. Riina's a good addition, and since Miho's S Rare+ appearance was already there, she may be debuting as well.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 05, 2012, 07:01:23 AM »
They're also cracking down on muling and non-mobiles (and taking the rest of the world with them). Mobage registration is now limited to valid JP phone carrier e-mail domains.

I panicked a bit when I read this, but it looks like you can still do @yahoo.co.jp and @gmail.com accounts, just in case anyone was wondering.

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2012, 07:06:52 AM »
I panicked a bit when I read this, but it looks like you can still do @yahoo.co.jp and @gmail.com accounts, just in case anyone was wondering.

I can confirm those two work. The reason why they were cracking down on stuff: stam drinks.

As for the preview songs...

Kaede>Rin>Kanako>RIka>Anzu.
--Under Construction---

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 05, 2012, 07:10:33 AM »
The reason why they were cracking down on stuff: stam drinks.

Oh? Is there a way to get free ones that I'm not aware of? I just kinda fumble my way through everything.

Also, a question I meant to ask that completely slipped my mind: It's probably not possible to register several Mobage accounts to the same number for SMS authorization is it? Basically, is it possible for someone who has already verified a Mobage account with their number to verify someone else's account with the same number? Not that I have anyone in mind, just thought I'd ask. Figured someone here might know.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 05, 2012, 07:22:50 AM »
I'm still trying to work out who's up next on the CD train. I'm almost 100% sure that Kirari will be part of the next group, if not spearheading it, and that Riina Tada will also be in it. (Because she's the non-main game idol with the most cards at 6, only topped off by Chihaya with 15 and Miki, Yayoi, and Haruka, all at 13.) After that, I'm going to guess we'll be getting Mika Jougasaki because her sister is in the current group. Also Miho Kohinata because she seems popular.

After that, though, I'm lost. I'm not sure who's popular beyond the girls already done and the four I just mentioned. I really want to say Yui, but that would use three passion to one each of cool and cute, which I don't think they'll do. I mean, the last one, they had two cute, two cool, and one passion. So this next time (if it happens) will probably have Mika and Kirari as the Passion girls, Miho as one Cute, and Riina as one Cool.

... So, in short, my lineup is:

Kirari Moroboshi
Mika Jougaski
Miho Kohinata
Miku Maekawa (?)
Riina Tada

Thoughts?

Edit:
Forgot about Miku Maekawa. She seems popular. Added her, with a question mark, since I'm not so sure...

I dunno how you guys can remember a particular five out of the entire set.  I had to go to the catalog on the first page to see who you were talking about and now my eyes hurt.

I kinda wanna see the "baseball girl" (as mentioned by that hilarious Mobage Town youtube review)  :(

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #416 on: April 05, 2012, 08:10:46 AM »
@Niles: We save pics of the idols. And we follow these with a passion. So yeah. XD

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 05, 2012, 02:17:04 PM »
Actually, I'm not sure how I rmember. XP Family names sometimes require a quick trip to CGdex, while some I just remember. As an example, I didn't remember Koume or Kyoko off the top of my head, but Haruna is a favorite of mine.

I can see where your line-up is going, Marx, but I'm not sure which is more likely. Still, I wasn't sure about Uzuki/Mio's popularity to put them in, but it's probably a better guess to be putting them as the heads of the first three sets.

I'm sticking by the inclusion of Miho and Riina, though. The rest is probably a better guess than mine, though.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 05, 2012, 03:19:45 PM »
I have to admit Rina tada and nao Kamiya are some of my favorites so I would love for them to get voices 0u0
oh man all this talk makes me really want to go play again. I haven't played in, like, two months.
Also I've been wondering is there anyway to create a dummy account? I tried before but didn't really get anywhere...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:27:24 PM by zeda12123 »

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 05, 2012, 03:54:58 PM »
If by dummy account you mean secondary/alt/mule/free card machine, then yes. I have yet to figure out how to log out of Mobage, what with my extraordinarily limited reading ability in Japanese, but I was able to just turn on private browsing and do it with no issues. Worked well enough since it lets me stay logged into my main account when private browsing is off.

I turn it on, hit up Gmail and make an account, go to Mobage in a new window and register the email address, pop back into the other window and click the link, then fill out the information and register for the game. Takes about 10 minutes to make an account and go through the tutorial stuff, then about 20 more to blow your stamina on jobs, do the gacha, and set up any relevant trades and production applications.