puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423379 times)

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2012, 07:50:29 PM »
I made mine as well for Ai.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2012, 10:00:45 PM »
Sent mine for Makoto.
Edit: Sent another for Ami and some other less notable ones.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:03:14 AM by TheTanStar »

xellos

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2012, 06:01:34 PM »
kazeyomi pro currently has a spot open.  If there are any free producers browsing this thread, please post your profile if you would like to join.  Active producers with around 5k+ fans per week are preferred.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »
Just a quick question: How do you change your leader? I can't seem to find where you do so.

xellos

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2012, 06:21:30 PM »
Just a quick question: How do you change your leader? I can't seem to find where you do so.

Can do it by viewing one of your idols and clicking the top button below the text.  However, you cannot make an idol that is in your offensive or defensive lineup your leader until you remove them from the lineup.  You can do that through the organization tab, which is the second button from the top in the right column of the bottom group of buttons on your front page.  Google translate should help you find it. 

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2012, 10:21:03 AM »
Well im been sucked dry, just a heads up.

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »
I just started playing this. I really didn't want to, but I just did.
There goes all of my free time.
Well, good thing it doesn't work on my phone at least. Then I'd really be distracted.

Been playing for a good two hours now. Any tricks I should know about, or is it really this straight forward?

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2012, 11:52:59 PM »
I just started playing this. I really didn't want to, but I just did.
There goes all of my free time.
Well, good thing it doesn't work on my phone at least. Then I'd really be distracted.

Been playing for a good two hours now. Any tricks I should know about, or is it really this straight forward?
Trade trade TRADE!

Seriously I was wondering why I kept getting kicked then I realized I had no rare idols at all and they're usually stronger so

PluggedBus

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2012, 07:19:52 AM »
Pardon me if this sounds like a stupid question but has it been said or not if Namco Bandai is adding more girls to the game or not? I'm interested in knowing if the cast list is finished or if it is going to further expand. I have not played the game so I am only aware of the 135 girls I have each seen at least one pic of.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »
From the last updates, new cards (along with new idols) are here. (Album at opening post is also updated. Too lzay to list new ones. >.<)

Pardon me if this sounds like a stupid question but has it been said or not if Namco Bandai is adding more girls to the game or not? I'm interested in knowing if the cast list is finished or if it is going to further expand. I have not played the game so I am only aware of the 135 girls I have each seen at least one pic of.

They will. Possibly every month when there's a holiday worth making an event of (such as the Christmas and New Year's. I'm also guessing for Valentines as well.). I'm not really sure when, but they do add constantly. Or if you want a list of the first ever girls they put in, I can arrange that.

PluggedBus

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2012, 07:31:31 PM »
They will. Possibly every month when there's a holiday worth making an event of (such as the Christmas and New Year's. I'm also guessing for Valentines as well.). I'm not really sure when, but they do add constantly. Or if you want a list of the first ever girls they put in, I can arrange that.

I would appreciate that list. It's most important to know if I missed any of the originals. Catching up on the newer ones is easy by comparison.

Edit: By the way, were there ever Rare and Rare+ cards of Rin? I've only seen Normal, Normal+, Super Rare, and Super Rare+. It just looks odd for there to be such a empty space.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:37:26 PM by PluggedBus »

xellos

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 08, 2012, 05:30:36 AM »
No rares of Rin.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2012, 03:56:46 PM »
There seems to be a Valentines event happening, guessing by the release of new cards (all treat-themed to be exact). No new idols (yet), but some characters get Rare and Secret rare versions. Update here.

Dark Saviour

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2012, 07:06:25 PM »
Gah. Started playing this in late January, and quickly hit the frustration of being unable to claim gifts. Nevertheless, I kept playing, as it's a fun concept with a lot of potential, but being a foreign player seems to get even more annoying the more you play. Had been counting on the Valentine's event to finally get some decent cards, but it seems without Energy drinks, collecting even one full set of dresses is pretty much impossible. Even managing to snag 2 in a row with a well-placed level-up, it's pointless, since by the time my strength even hits 5 again, they're both gone. :-/
Really wish the game would impose a cooldown period on how often you can be attacked...

Is there any way to cheese the system and gift event dresses to an alt or something? I know you can with normal dresses, but if there's an option to do so with event dresses, I'm not seeing it.
I really like the game and absolutely love some of the new idols, but its pretty much gotten impossible for me to get any worthwhile cards otherwise, so if I can't even make this event work out for me, then that's pretty much the end of it...

Also: Rather surprised that the Kirari cards weren't saved for this event and that there's presently no Valentine's Kanako... Seems she'd be the perfect fit...
<3 Kanako...

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »
collecting even one full set of dresses is pretty much impossible. Even managing to snag 2 in a row with a well-placed level-up, it's pointless, since by the time my strength even hits 5 again, they're both gone. :-/

Join a (semi) big'ish company.
Use points and get an enormous surplus of def points.
Change leader from silly starter or normal(+) rank idol to someone more intimidating.
Problem solve'd.
You're welcome'd.

Also, if you find someone weak who seems to be collecting costumes too, fight him thrice a day.
The key to collecting stuff/ getting fans/ affection as a weakling is by noob bashing even weaker people and making a list of such people so you can fight them at will.