Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423470 times)

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2012, 09:32:45 AM »
Huh... just realized.
Well, it's not like its useful neways. It's not like you can change the outcome of the battle the moment you click the battle button.

Also, that's no coincidence, the flash needs those parameters to show the "battle correctly" though you might as well close the window or press back the moment you click battle because the 3 pages you need to watch before you see the reward screen was decided by then neways and is basically a waste of time.

The values for cost and total cost is needed so the flash knows how many idols it should show for a side and for pre-calculating some values, probably.

Enemy id is referring to your unique player number based on when you joined fyi.

Some stuff I copied from a battle
&kind=0&color=0 // Probably has something to do with the producer type, used for P buff effects probably
&before_attack_point=7863 // this refers to base atk points or 7863 in this case
&attack_point=8114& // Atk including buffs
&defense_point=5903& // The def points of your opponents unit, useless imo as its there for deciding if you win or lose
&total_cost=22 //  Used for deciding how many idols should be shown on your side based on line up based on cost and pre-battle calculations, probably
&enemy_total_cost=34 // Same but for the opponents side
&skill_sleeve=1302002.2// Show skill with said id
&enemy_skill_sleeve=1300102.0 // Enemy skill
&reward=822 // Monetary gain
&over=0&morale_value= // dunno
&card_id_str=3301702_1101102_1302002 // Display these cards Miki+ Kohinata+ Xmas Kohinata+
& enemy_card_id_str=1300102_3301902_3201201_2001301 // Cards for opponent's side
&complete=0&friend=0&moral=0&deck_id=640919&event_id=0 // dunno
&love=3&love_id=&user_fan=22 /// Gains
&rest_cost=0&bef_cost=22&full_comp=0&slot_param=0 /// Something
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 09:42:33 AM by BT2 »

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 04, 2012, 03:00:03 AM »
Man, once you have 70+ defense, not a whole lot of people want to attack you. It's either those that have a team with the same type, right boosts, and production bonuses that swarm you, or desperate people.

Anyway, Byuusan, I have that Mami you wanted.
--Under Construction---

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 04, 2012, 08:49:45 AM »
Man, once you have 70+ defense, not a whole lot of people want to attack you. It's either those that have a team with the same type, right boosts, and production bonuses that swarm you, or desperate people.

Anyway, Byuusan, I have that Mami you wanted.

just the words i love ti hear <3 except i dunno hwo to trade, now that i think about it =D

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 04, 2012, 09:05:41 AM »
just the words i love ti hear <3 except i dunno hwo to trade, now that i think about it =D

Hmm...I can do the trade, but it's better explaining it, huh?

When you look at someone's profile, there should be a purple button on the first row. That's the trade option. From there, it'll take you to a screen where it'll show the name of the person you want to trade with, followed by your name. Under the names, there should be 3 boxes: in order, they're idols, items, and money.

If you click on the boxes under your name, that's what you're going to give away. If you click the boxes under their name, that's what you want.

After you put what you're going to give and what you want, a gray button should show up, that's the confirmation button. And you're done trading. Now it's up to the other person to accept or deny the trade.

Check your notifications for the trade. There should be two options, to accept is the top, to deny is the bottom.
--Under Construction---

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »
Hmm...I can do the trade, but it's better explaining it, huh?

When you look at someone's profile, there should be a purple button on the first row. That's the trade option. From there, it'll take you to a screen where it'll show the name of the person you want to trade with, followed by your name. Under the names, there should be 3 boxes: in order, they're idols, items, and money.

If you click on the boxes under your name, that's what you're going to give away. If you click the boxes under their name, that's what you want.

After you put what you're going to give and what you want, a gray button should show up, that's the confirmation button. And you're done trading. Now it's up to the other person to accept or deny the trade.

Check your notifications for the trade. There should be two options, to accept is the top, to deny is the bottom.

ha i see, Anyway i understand the process. I completed the rest of the process already, we should have already traded. thanks alot.

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2012, 09:27:47 AM »
ha i see, Anyway i understand the process. I completed the rest of the process already, we should have already traded. thanks alot.

Yeah, I just completed the trade. So, have fun and take care of that Mami, took me 2 stam drinks for her.
--Under Construction---

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2012, 03:29:58 AM »

I'm finding that even at mid-50's, not too many people want to fight you. Only a few per day.

I also think it might be handy knowing an idol's max ATK and DEF or something, but I guess you might be able to guesstimate based on level ups, so eh.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2012, 05:06:36 PM »
I'm finding that even at mid-50's, not too many people want to fight you. Only a few per day.

I also think it might be handy knowing an idol's max ATK and DEF or something, but I guess you might be able to guesstimate based on level ups, so eh.

I usually pick my opponents by their leading idol. Mostly when their leading idol is a low cost/ normal rank/ starter rare idol (Rare Yayoi, Chihaya, etc), I would be likely to win the battle.

btw, I find the stats of the bonus idol (Akiha Ikebukuro) I obtained through clearing the new year event quite disappointing...However I still make her my team leader as she boost medium defense for all types.

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2012, 04:19:26 AM »
So, a kind of dumb question, can you rearrange your units?

I tried playing around with random buttons and accidentally ended up selling an idol.  :-[

this is like the only thing i cant figure out >:l

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:53:30 AM by TheBluePhone »

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2012, 02:14:26 AM »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2012, 06:02:18 AM »
Did you guys see this? Rin has a voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypOAE6A-AHo&feature=player_embedded

Rin~
Why isn't the actual game like that?
JK. It would suck hiring a bunch of VAs.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2012, 10:30:08 PM »
Did you guys see this? Rin has a voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypOAE6A-AHo&feature=player_embedded

A bit different than I imagined, but eh.

On the other hand, numbers for those interested. Also, when I say base stat, I mean stats at level 1.
Regular versions of idols seem to cap out at around 2.5 times their base stat regardless of how many levels they have, as far as stat gain goes. The Max Heart bonus is 1/8 of their base stat (or 0.125).
Plus versions... if the numbers I've seen are to be believed, Max Level and Max Heart stats are 2.875 times their base stat. Furthermore, their base stats are 1.2 times that of their regular version's base stats. Upgrade bonuses don't count towards this - they're a flat, additive bonus.

So, let's take the New Year's S Rare as an example. Akiha sports a whooping 1660 ATK, and has an equally whooping 59 levels to gain. That puts her (regular version's) max ATK at 4150 (not counting heart bonuses), for a total per level gain (on average) of... 42.2. Kinda abysmal per level, yeah, but stick it out and that's a lot of ATK for 8 Cost. Two observations: (a) since this multiplier is constant regardless of max level or max hearts, it's actually more beneficial to have low maximum levels and low maximum hearts. (b) Some idols grow differently than others - some have constant growth, and I've seen stats gained per level start ludicrously high then taper off at higher level ups. I imagine the last case, where an idol starts gaining stats slowly, but with some rapid late growth, could happen too. Either way, you'll get to around Base Stat * 2.5 in the end.

So... what does this all mean?
Max Stat, regular = Base Stat, regular * 2.625.
Max Stat, insta-Plus = Base Stat, regular * 3.55.
Max Stat, max-Plus = Base Stat, regular * 3.975.

Instantly upgrading your idol and maxing her will give you the insta-Plus stats. Maxing two regular versions and combining them, then maxing the Plus version gets you the max-Plus stats, which is about 12% stronger (a little less than 1/8) than the instant upgrade option.

Though yes, the multipliers are also on the Japanese Wiki. ^^
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:42:48 PM by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2012, 01:46:20 PM »
Okay, I apologize for not yet joining you guys (Head works randomly sometimes). Though I do have an update.

Cute:
Hasumi Nagatomi
Sachiko koshimizu

Cool:
Manami Kiba
Otoha Umeki
Koume Shirasaki

Passion:
Naho Ebihara

Above people with their upgrades, along with Rin Shibuya's Secret Rares, can be seen here.

I wasn't expecting that voice to come out of Rin (though I wasn't expecting Yoko Hikasa, either). Strangely, Rin gets a VA, she also gets SRs..... Is this preview of things to come?

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2012, 08:43:20 AM »
Okay, I apologize for not yet joining you guys (Head works randomly sometimes). Though I do have an update.

I wasn't expecting that voice to come out of Rin (though I wasn't expecting Yoko Hikasa, either). Strangely, Rin gets a VA, she also gets SRs..... Is this preview of things to come?
An iM@S Cinderella Girls for the console?
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Hitsuji-chan

• Amagase Touma & Jupiter Fan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2012, 06:08:16 PM »
An iM@S Cinderella Girls for the console?

PS3? PSVita? 3DS? I'M for PSVita or PS3! :D

currently (re-)playing: Haruka naru Toki no Naka de 5 (PSP), Jyuuza Engi (PSP)