puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423377 times)

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2011, 03:44:25 AM »
Do I have to rely on the gacha to get rare idols, or are they just really rare findable girls during work and I'm not finding them?
You can't get rares from jobs. Gatcha, collecting costume pieces, participating in promotions, events etc can give you rares.
765Pro characters can currently only be obtained by gatcha, by leeching one from a dummy account or by participating in promotions, though most of those are unavailable to silly foreigners.

So what do the grey ones mean? Random?
Costume pieces, collect all 6 of them and you get a rare card. Don't let people steal those :|

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2011, 03:49:38 AM »
So, how much stamina, attack, and defense do you guys have?

I got 39 stamina, 43 attack, and 67 defense.

Also, I got a level 1 Ami card that I don't use. Anyone want it?

Edit: And also, which idols do you like? I'm liking Rin and Haruna...I don't want to turn them into fodder for the others.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:07:26 AM by satty »
--Under Construction---

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2011, 03:58:44 AM »
48/42/70

Ami'd be useless for my current lineup so someone else should give her a warm, cozy home.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2011, 04:15:00 AM »
30/19/19
which really sucks compared to you guys 8I
I'm building a team made out of cool so I'll pass on the Ami but Rin Tada is pretty good!

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2011, 04:31:17 AM »
I like putting defense as my primary due to the fact that there's less people that will take your stuff. Plus, it's satisfying to see people 5 levels up fail, as bad as that sounds.

Also, I'm getting an image of Ami holding a sign saying, "Want a cozy home." I've offered to give her to people on 4chan, too. Maybe I'll give Ami to my brother.
--Under Construction---

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2011, 05:08:20 AM »
Me personally, I think Defense is kinda king in this game. You can be attacked much more often than you can attack. What's more, you can choose your opponents on offense, but you can't choose who tries to take you down.

Stamina is pretty dumb, I still regret wasting a few points there. As soon as I found out it's +X Stamina per 3 minutes (where X = 1), and not +X% per 3 minutes... I think that's about when I stopped.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2011, 05:08:55 AM »
Just finished the tutorial. I'm animagic4u on there.
My idols are the default-ish ones I assume. Miku Maekawa, Yayoi Takatsuki, and Uzuki Shimamiura.

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2011, 06:13:03 AM »
Just finished the tutorial. I'm animagic4u on there.
My idols are the default-ish ones I assume. Miku Maekawa, Yayoi Takatsuki, and Uzuki Shimamiura.

I suggest putting a LOT of your points in Defense, then Attack. Don't waste points on Stamina. Also, try and find a Makoto card if you can for defense. Cool types are going to be debuffed.
--Under Construction---

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2011, 07:23:10 AM »
I'll take the Ami if you still have her. I'm running a full Passion unit.

http://sp.pf.mbga.jp/12008305/?guid=ON&url=http%3A%2F%2F125.6.169.35%2Fidolmaster%2Fprofile%2Fshow%2F59567332

As far as idols I'm using, I've been using Ema Senzaki as a defensive wall. She's been pretty good about repelling filthy dress thieves, though with all the extra excitement over this new year's event I've been having a hard time all the same. It did let me collect all the dresses for Sora Nonomura since nobody was paying attention to those anymore.

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2011, 07:47:12 AM »
I'll take the Ami if you still have her. I'm running a full Passion unit.

http://sp.pf.mbga.jp/12008305/?guid=ON&url=http%3A%2F%2F125.6.169.35%2Fidolmaster%2Fprofile%2Fshow%2F59567332

As far as idols I'm using, I've been using Ema Senzaki as a defensive wall. She's been pretty good about repelling filthy dress thieves, though with all the extra excitement over this new year's event I've been having a hard time all the same. It did let me collect all the dresses for Sora Nonomura since nobody was paying attention to those anymore.

Huh, you're in W/a/gn/a/ri/a/...tried joining that, but there wasn't any room anyway, so...

Anyway, I'll give you the Ami. Just want to take your Cool Normals in exchange.
--Under Construction---

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2011, 07:51:48 AM »
That's cool.

I was around when Wagnaria was getting started up, so I got an early slot. Been putting what dresses I can into upgrading the place for more slots, but I'm not all that sure how it works or how much cash it takes.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »
i just started like last night, thanks to those in IRC i manage to get it going. My unit list is well, bad, 2 rares, 3 normal+

And wasted points in stamina, well too late now right?

http://pf.mbga.jp/12008305/?guid=ON&url=http%3A%2F%2F125.6.169.35%2Fidolmaster%2Fprofile%2Fshow%2F59612551
Yukiho as leader forever <3
Lol i dont really care much for winning/losing (I should, i need to get thost costume parts.)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 11:12:19 AM by Byuusan »

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »
You can chose which stat to but your points into...? Could you tell me how because my defense is really horrible. Also I literally need one one dress to complete a set. Damn you yellow.

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2011, 01:12:09 AM »
You can chose which stat to but your points into...? Could you tell me how because my defense is really horrible. Also I literally need one one dress to complete a set. Damn you yellow.

You must have picked Cool for your producer type (in battle, all cards sharing the same type as your producer/starter gets a slight producer bonus).

Just in case you don't already know:

Cool-type producers will never receive yellow costumes for work/promotion. Cute-type will never receive purple. Passion-type, I forgot.

But that only applies for normal costumes. Event costumes follow a different rule: Cool types will only receive green and blue costumes from New Years' Road. Cute types orange and yellow. Passion, red and purple.

To pump stat points, go to the My Studio main menu, scroll down until you see your producer lv and other stats - there should be a number with a boxed arrow next to your lv. Click on it to go to level-up screen and allocate your points accordingly.

Btw when doing lessons, there is an option to sacrifice multiple idols instead of one - although for the most part the cost/effect will work out to roughly the same as if you just sacrificed them fodder idols one by one.

Doing it with multiple partners (hehehe), however, is useful when you want to level up an idol's special ability. You do that by sacrificing other ability-endowed idols to your target idol; each ability idol sacrificed has a slight chance of leveling up your target idol's ability, but you can easily increase those chances to 100% if you stack two or three cards into one lesson.

Pro tip: about those "rare" cards you unlock by collecting costumes... they're actually really sucky cards. I'm talking about the normal costume rare cards though - the event ones are good stuff. So do yourself a favour and sacrifice those normal costume idols to idol cards you actually use, instead of fusing/training them for a shitty Rare+ card that's practically worthless.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:19:19 AM by KIRBYSIM »
KIRBYSIM's channel for Idolmaster 2 videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/KIRBYSIM?feature=mhum
Please rate and "Like" the videos if you've enjoyed them. Thanks!

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2011, 01:25:16 AM »
You must have picked Cool for your producer type (in battle, all cards sharing the same type as your producer/starter gets a slight producer bonus).

Just in case you don't already know:

Cool-type producers will never receive yellow costumes for work/promotion. Cute-type will never receive purple. Passion-type, I forgot.

But that only applies for normal costumes. Event costumes follow a different rule: Cool types will only receive green and blue costumes from New Years' Road. Cute types orange and yellow. Passion, red and purple.

To pump stat points, go to the My Studio main menu, scroll down until you see your producer lv and other stats - there should be a number with a boxed arrow next to your lv. Click on it to go to level-up screen and allocate your points accordingly.

Btw when doing lessons, there is an option to sacrifice multiple idols instead of one - although for the most part the cost/effect will work out to roughly the same as if you just sacrificed them fodder idols one by one.

Doing it with multiple partners (hehehe), however, is useful when you want to level up an idol's special ability. You do that by sacrificing other ability-endowed idols to your target idol; each ability idol sacrificed has a slight chance of leveling up your target idol's ability, but you can easily increase those chances to 100% if you stack two or three cards into one lesson.

Pro tip: about those "rare" cards you unlock by collecting costumes... they're actually really sucky cards. I'm talking about the normal costume rare cards though - the event ones are good stuff. So do yourself a favour and sacrifice those normal costume idols to idol cards you actually use, instead of fusing/training them for a shitty Rare+ card that's practically worthless.

Ah, didn't know that....also, the costume rare cards aren't that great? Good, I can use them for fodder to the rares I use.
--Under Construction---