Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 423122 times)

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2011, 07:25:18 AM »
You know, I never once saw anything about back members popping up in Defense. I assume they appear when defending, but if they do, I don't know if the game tells you who helped out, and how much they contributed.

Anyone have confirmation on this?

Also, on upgrading idols: I think I read on the wiki that each upgrade version of an idol has her own base stats, and a bonus is given based on the two idols you combine.
Bonus is 5% of each idol's stats normally. An extra 5% is awarded for Max Level! (Actually haven't gotten anyone to max level myself, so I can't confirm yet.)
So, if I'm combining Rin A (ATK 400), and Rin B (ATK 800, Max Level), Rin+ will get 20 + 80 = 100 on top of her base Lv. 1 stats.
Hearts will combine, so if Rin A was at 10 Hearts and Rin B at 20, then Rin+ will have 30 Hearts.

Front members: If your Idol Assault Squad has a combined ATK Cost greater than your ATK stat, then some members won't be able to attend live stages, or will have their stats hampered.
For example, say you have 20 ATK, and you've got Yayoi (5), Iori (7), Yoko (7), Rin (2), and Donuts (5), from leader to 1st to last. That's...
Yayoi +5 (5), Iori +7 (12), Yoko +7 (19), and Rin +2 (21). Here, Rin is 1 point over your ATK, and so her stats are cut by 1 / 2 (the amount she exceeds your ATK, divided by her total Cost). Donuts... well, you're over your stat, so she sits back and eats dounuts.

Back members: When you've got more Stat than Cost in your unit, other idols will enter the fight. The game says they're chosen in order of cost-effectiveness (mathematically, Stat / Cost), but they'll only be able to throw out 80% of their total stat to help. Furthermore, if the last idol the game can fit in for you exceeds your Stat, then their effectiveness is cut much like the above (and they take a 20% hit as normal).
So... let's say you have 20 ATK, with: Yayoi (5), Mio (2), Uzuki (2), Rin (2), and Donuts (5). That's 16 Cost, so you've got 4 to spare.
First thing the game does, we'll say, is take your Yukari (3) and stick her in at 80%. You've got 1 Cost left.
So, the next idol the game gets for you is Donuts+ (I've seen this happen - send in the clones!), at 1000 ATK. She's 4 Cost over, so her stats are cut by 4 / 5 - she's got 200 ATK now. After that, she's sent in (without her donuts this time) at 80% effectiveness, netting you a total 160 to your ATK.

I'm presuming this happens on defense too, but as I said, if it does, the game isn't telling me who's jumping in for me. 'Least if it does, I don't know where it's telling me.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:19:51 AM by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2011, 09:20:58 AM »
You know, I never once saw anything about back members popping up in Defense. I assume they appear when defending, but if they do, I don't know if the game tells you who helped out, and how much they contributed.

Anyone have confirmation on this?

Seeing as how defending happens behind your back, there's no way to see who's joining in. If you go to your deck builder you can see your defense plus some extra stats if you have spare def though.

Also, on upgrading idols: I think I read on the wiki that each upgrade version of an idol has her own base stats, and a bonus is given based on the two idols you combine.
Bonus is 5% of each idol's stats normally. An extra 5% is awarded for Max Level! (Actually haven't gotten anyone to max level myself, so I can't confirm yet.)
So, if I'm combining Rin A (ATK 400), and Rin B (ATK 800, Max Level), Rin+ will get 20 + 80 = 100 on top of her base Lv. 1 stats.
Hearts will combine, so if Rin A was at 10 Hearts and Rin B at 20, then Rin+ will have 30 Hearts.

Hearts do get added and you get a tiny bit of extra stats as well if you have max affection before fusing. Don't know about the level part because I don't really like wasting money on non plus version of idols.

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2011, 01:20:04 PM »
Some notes about the game when playing:

-To specifically fight for clothes during lives, go to the menu near the bottom (it should be on top of where the links would be, should have 10 buttons), and press the leftmost button on the second row. It'll take you to your costumes. Press which type of costume you would like, and it should take you to a page where there's either a picture of clothes or a mannequin. The mannequins represent the ones you don't have. Clicking on one of those things will take you to a page showing the dress there. Under that would be a small picture of a fist and some Japanese. That's what you want to click. It'll take you to a live list, where you can fight others for clothes.

-High defense is really great. A lot of people will probably not bother with you, and if you got a great setup, you can defend well against a lot of people. A pretty nasty trick is to get a set of clothes to 5/6, then put a seemingly weak idol as leader. People might still challenge you, only to find out you have a great defense team. You get a somewhat good amount of money for that. (Well, depends on your level.)

-Azusa seems to be a great defender, especially for a Cool-type. Her specialty is debuffing the attacker's stats down, regardless of what type it is.

Also, there's a new set of Miki cards coming up.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:25:14 PM by satty »
--Under Construction---

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2011, 10:57:02 PM »
8/ I beat HELEN after I completed the second set of jobs but she hasn't shown up in my roster. Um?
Also the idol selling thing helps because god damn chiaki is really annoying.
Geez, there's so many factors to this game it's tricky to wrap my head around it!

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2011, 04:51:04 AM »
8/ I beat HELEN after I completed the second set of jobs but she hasn't shown up in my roster. Um?
Also the idol selling thing helps because god damn chiaki is really annoying.
Geez, there's so many factors to this game it's tricky to wrap my head around it!

Helen is only for those with verified numbers. If you don't have a Japanese cellphone, you're out of luck.

Anyway, seems like the group is full.
--Under Construction---

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2011, 06:03:18 AM »
Helen is only for those with verified numbers. If you don't have a Japanese cellphone, you're out of luck.

Anyway, seems like the group is full.
Fuck.
I wanted to use her, too...
Ah well. Thanks for the help!

KIRBYSIM

• 笑止!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2011, 08:16:12 AM »
Oh hey! New Year's special event is up!

Here have some new idols:

New trainer:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:38:27 AM by KIRBYSIM »
KIRBYSIM's channel for Idolmaster 2 videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/KIRBYSIM?feature=mhum
Please rate and "Like" the videos if you've enjoyed them. Thanks!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2011, 12:54:16 PM »
Update on the albums:

Cute:
Tsubaki Egami
Miyo Harada
Akiha Ikebukuro

Cool:
Toko Hattori
Yoriko Hurukawa

Passion:
Suzuho Ueda
Umi Sugisaka
Hikaru "Sentai" Nanjo

Also, there's a new set of Miki cards coming up.

Check them here, for those interested.

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2011, 01:03:17 PM »
http://imageshack.us/g/214/1001601x.jpg/

Newer stuffs including plus versions
Also, new higher level Takane cards

Hnggg

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Sparkle Pipsi

• Greenhorn
  • afu ~~
    • View Profile
    • www.sparklepipsi.com
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2011, 07:00:32 PM »
I finally figured out how to get this game going on my iphone, and I joined the Project IM@S group... I think? Haha, yeah I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing because my japanese is extreeeeeemely limited. I can only read hiragana and katakana, barely ^^;;. But I think I've managed to figure out most of the gameplay from this thread and the wiki, so thanks for sharing on here guys <3!

The only thing I still haven't figured out (which seems like an important part of the game, lol) is how to pick your main idol team... it seems like every time I go to LIVE it's a different set of girls, and not even the ones I've been trying to level up >.<;; Anyone have any tips for a clueless gaijin? haha ^^;;

Proud member of Angel Hearts Idolm@ster Cosplay Dance Troupe! <3

Current costume project: STARRY!!

satty

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2011, 12:23:24 AM »
http://imageshack.us/g/214/1001601x.jpg/

Newer stuffs including plus versions
Also, new higher level Takane cards

Hnggg

That Takane indeed.

I finally figured out how to get this game going on my iphone, and I joined the Project IM@S group... I think? Haha, yeah I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing because my japanese is extreeeeeemely limited. I can only read hiragana and katakana, barely ^^;;. But I think I've managed to figure out most of the gameplay from this thread and the wiki, so thanks for sharing on here guys <3!

The only thing I still haven't figured out (which seems like an important part of the game, lol) is how to pick your main idol team... it seems like every time I go to LIVE it's a different set of girls, and not even the ones I've been trying to level up >.<;; Anyone have any tips for a clueless gaijin? haha ^^;;

On the menu below the links, there should be something below アイテム; that should be how to set up your attack and defense team.
--Under Construction---

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2011, 01:26:11 AM »
TL of main screen with horribad editing. Can't be bothered cleaning it up or doing more (sub) menus.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2011, 03:02:49 AM »
I have a rather noobish question, because I just started today. How do I get copies of the "canon" imas girls? I have the Chihaya I started with, and an Iori from a giveaway or promotion or something, but all I get from work is normal-rarity cards.

Do I have to rely on the gacha to get rare idols, or are they just really rare findable girls during work and I'm not finding them?

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2011, 03:16:16 AM »
Also i have one more question about jobs, I know that most of the time you can get an idol of each type from jobs and the types you can get are colored. So what do the grey ones mean? Random?