puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 411366 times)

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2011, 05:56:57 AM »
 I've only found five-ish that Marx didn't put in the album; one he had already found, though, just forgot to add. (Yukimi, if you're curious.) I'm just trying to be helpful. XP

Though, I'd like to show this to you guys. It's all in Japanese, but it's a wiki detailing findings about the game, including personal info of most of the idols, and the game's gameplay. (Something we haven't really gotten into...) Gave me info on two of my favorites, Yui and Uzuki, as well as shed some light on Rika and Mika. (They're not fraternal twins as I had thought; Rika's 12 and Mika's 15-ish.)

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2011, 08:55:22 AM »
I've only found five-ish that Marx didn't put in the album; one he had already found, though, just forgot to add. (Yukimi, if you're curious.) I'm just trying to be helpful. XP

Though, I'd like to show this to you guys. It's all in Japanese, but it's a wiki detailing findings about the game, including personal info of most of the idols, and the game's gameplay. (Something we haven't really gotten into...) Gave me info on two of my favorites, Yui and Uzuki, as well as shed some light on Rika and Mika. (They're not fraternal twins as I had thought; Rika's 12 and Mika's 15-ish.)

Well, that will be very helpful, even though its in Japanese. (Gives me some practice to read, at least. Don't expect me to translate, though.) It would help to pull out whatever info that can be pulled out, though.
--Under Construction---

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2011, 03:30:01 AM »
Alright folks, time for a diggidy-update.

Cool:
Chie Sasaki
Ranko Kanzaki
Karen Houjou

Cute:
Frederica Matsumoto
Miho Kohinata
Kyoko Igarashi
Seika Suzumiya

Passion:
Natalia

Also, no pic, but confirmed Azusa as cool type (as I'll assume by the banner I found (and attached here. lol)). Made a mistake on Karin's last name, so I decided to delete and re-upload with correct surname (can't change it from there, it seems).

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2011, 05:13:03 AM »
Making a word document of all the girls and their info [like bwh, interests, maybe their intros, etc.]. I'll post it in chunks, like Cute idols/Cool idols/Passion idols. :3

Ranko is really, really pretty. <3

Saori also interests me. We don't really have a mousy, nerdy idol [Ritsuko is more businesslike as opposed to nerdy imho] and I've always wanted one.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 05:15:39 AM by Maka »

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2011, 01:31:57 PM »
Thanks for the offer Maka. It'll definitely help us Japanese-illiterate guys and gals. XD

PS: For anyone who can read Japanese, are there other with cards that we should know about? Because I came across this pic and it raised my curiosity:

(Perhaps I'm just making a big deal outta this. Oh well. lol)

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2011, 12:10:32 AM »
^ So that's the trainer. I remembered seeing her on the wiki, but was wondering if that was her name or if that's how google was messing with her name. Guess it's the former, sort of. (I find the green a nice touch, but odd...)

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2011, 09:22:54 PM »
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:29:42 PM by Rihsa »

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2011, 12:12:40 AM »
PMs are fine too. XD

I don't think direct-to-site tagging are allowed (initially got the broken images thing). Have checked, new artworks and new idols, will update right away. Thanks.

Damn. These things seem to get uploaded while I sleep! XD

EDIT: Updated. For those interested in what's added:

Cute:
Kiyora Yanagi
Yukino Aihara

Cool:
Haruna Kamijou (New pic)
Rei Shinohara
Shiori Sena
Seira Mizuki

Passion:
Itsuki Manabe
Tomoka Wakabayashi
Natsumi Souma
Nagisa Aino
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 01:42:36 AM by RoninatorMarx »

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2011, 05:07:01 AM »
I'm noticing that a lot of the idols, when upgraded, share the same general costume...hmm, something to wonder about.
--Under Construction---

s8C

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2011, 11:11:42 AM »
Loving the passion designs. So many punky ones.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2011, 03:06:31 PM »
I'm noticing that a lot of the idols, when upgraded, share the same general costume...hmm, something to wonder about.

Yeah. Makes you think they're a natural team, no. God. I'm already thinking of fan fiction before this, but now this just inspires me more. Oh, why can't I write again? T.T

Photoshopped Hina to have glasses:

And "six-eyes" Saori (Whoever did this may have not realized that her glasses here doubles as her neck ribbon) (Comes in two variations):

PS: So we have 94 known idols now. 6 more remain. What do they look like? Will they be someone we know? For certain, I am waiting, and so are many of you guys. (May have missed someone after seeing new pics. I'll get to that tomorrow.)

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2011, 11:27:53 PM »
God. I'm already thinking of fan fiction before this, but now this just inspires me more. Oh, why can't I write again? T.T
... Honestly, I've been planning a fanfic based on cinderella girls for some time now. XD The roster has changed up I don't know how many times, but it's currently Yui and Nagisa in a group I call Sun Rise. I've even picked out their songs: Ashita Aishiteru, with Nagisa on Chihaya's parts and Yui on Azusa's, and YES♪, with Nagisa on Makoto's parts and Yui on Haruka's. (At one point I was thinking of using Okey-Dokey instead of YES♪, but the latter gives a more consistent sound between the songs. Figuring out costumes is the hardest part, though I'm actually considering using MMD to make a dance for Ashita Aishiteru, though it will kill me. At least it has a "game-size", as that video I gave sorta is...)

Photoshopped Hina to have glasses:
~Snip~

And "six-eyes" Saori (Whoever did this may have not realized that her glasses here doubles as her neck ribbon) (Comes in two variations):
~Snip~
... Okay, much better. (They shouldn't have gotten rid of the glasses to begin with.)

PS: So we have 94 known idols now. 6 more remain. What do they look like? Will they be someone we know? For certain, I am waiting, and so are many of you guys. (May have missed someone after seeing new pics. I'll get to that tomorrow.)
That sounds about right, though I'm thinking it's more than 6. We were told "100+" when this all started, and I'm guessing they have an equal amount of Passion, Cute, and Cool. (That, and the Trainer's probably a "secret" idol or somesuch.)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2011, 03:23:39 AM »
Well, my fanfic idea was to make the cliche idol story with all the cast involved. Yes, all 100. Divided by five as one producer will manage perhaps five idols at a time, we're talking at least 25 producers. Might end having written at least 80 chapters miminum if I bundled some character exploration chapters together. Yes, I'm that insane. I'm actually thinking right now on reducing producer number by increasing the idols they manage. This'll save me some time thinking of various Producer personalities.

I know they said "Over 100 Idols to Produce" so I was expecting just that. If they give in more, well I hope I don't die form the moe overload.

PS: I did forget someone last night (Cool->Chinami Komuro), so it's 95 right now. Can't wait.

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2011, 03:45:18 AM »
^ ... I just ask that you let me handle Nagisa and Yui. I may take three others off your hands to make an even number and an easy rival unit for Sun Rise. Not sure. (Probably Kate and Megumi as a duo and Rena as a solo... With Maou Angel thrown in, maybe...)

... I'm also making MMD models for them... Those outfits that were released at the end of SP that came out for MMD? That style. A red one for Nagisa and a yellow-orange for Yui.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »
Naw, you don't have to make such an offer to this masochistic old one. lol I consider it a challenge. Also, gotta try 3D modeling in the future. This gave me a reason to. XD

Also, small update.
Passion: Ayuna Hamakawa

As it stands, there are 96 known idols and an even-cut 32 per class. One or two classes will seem to lack numbers here.