puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 367845 times)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
Re: Idolmaster Social Game (Working Title)
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 04:02:04 PM »
Also, I get a feeling that Makoto isn't a Passion idol, but a Cool one. (Just a personal theory, but...) I get a feeling that the stats and types are completely disconnected. But I could be wrong...

I don't think there's an S Rare, as the S Rare + idols we've seen are level ups of the Rare + canon idols Haruka and Yukiho, and had only one more star than a Rare + idol.
Like I said, it's just a guess. My main reason of saying "Cool = Voice" is Chihaya. But yeah, it's just a guess. A theory that could be proven false. lol

Also, there is an "S Rare" in the game. Another notification of the strength level (I believe) is the number of stars on the card (Normal = 1Star, Normal+ = 2Star, etc). According to this, there are Rare+ and lower versions of the canon idols. Also, Makoto is a cute-type.

Though I have to say in all this: 100 X 6 = 600 artworks? The artist/s must really been paid lots.

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 12:53:57 AM »
... Makoto's Cute? There may be warrant for that theory yet, Marx. I quite honestly was going for Cool first for her, and Passion if that failed, but... I can see that better than Yukiho for Passion. (If it weren't for the placement of Takane and Miki, I'd swear they were placing them based on where they were placed for SP, with Wandering Star in Passion, Missing Moon in Cool, and Perfect Sun in Cute.... Then again, the placements of Miki and Takane in those games never made sense, so...)

Also, I was pretty sure Ritsuko'd be Cool, and I actually really like Uzuki's leveled up version...

That said, does this mean that EVERY idol gets more than one level up, or just the canon idols? 'Cause I'd like to see some for Rika that don't involve her being a cat-girl. I mean, I like cat girls, but...

Also; I'm sure they were paid a lot. XD I think artists are paid by the picture, and all the art, save the Rare-level canons that rehash their M@STER Artist 2 images, seems to be by the same guy. (Or at least, they do to me, so...)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 03:15:49 AM »
All of them seem to have more than one level up, although I have yet to find if the non-canon idols have "S Rare" and "S Rare +" levels.

PS: Searching for images (will upload later), and confirmed sightings of 68 different idols.

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 03:28:41 AM »
Marx, I really like that you can find this stuff better than I can. XP

However, I DID find an image of that girl with glasses on the Cool preview, just above Chihaya. Here it is. I actually really like her appearance... (Would like to see her other cards and translation of the blurb underneath, though. Same extends to Rika, who EVERYONE seems to like...)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 04:23:20 AM »
I personally think the 765 girls from Perfect Sun are in Cute, Missing Moon is in Cool, and Wandering Star is Passion with the Project Fairy members going... wherever. It explains the seemingly random placement of Azusa in the "cool and calm" category and Yukiho in the "sexy or active" category. You can see Yayoi and Haruka in cute, Azusa, Chihaya and Ritsuko in Cool, and Yukiho in Passion. Could've sworn I saw a pic with Iori there too but I don't know where to find it again.

I like Haruna, it's nice to see another im@s girl with glasses.

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 04:36:30 AM »
Well, my new fan-duo will be Rika and Haruna, 'cause they're my favorites. (I will admit that Haruna looks a bit like Makoto and Eri put together with Ritsuko's glasses and most of Haruka's name, but I don't care. X3)

Also... In the link Marx gave us just this last time, the bottom picture is of an Iori card, labelled Passion. Also, the 4Gamer article shows Iori in Passion.  Hibiki in Cute confused me, as I would have guessed she'd go to Passion, but Cute... meh. I get the feeling that they could have been better balanced, but it is what it is. The other idols for each group seem to follow their categories pretty well, though.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 04:54:37 AM »
*Haruna image saved*

Yeah, I have to call out on balance on why some of the canon idols may not fit in their current categories.

Also, I'll be keeping list of the girls in the game via an image of them. Maybe we could work something out of it. lol

Will update the album as I find more. (Gonna do an evolution chart in the future perhaps)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 03:18:34 AM by RoninatorMarx »

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 05:38:42 AM »
 Okay, favoritism lines quickly changing, so my fan-duo is no longer Rika and Haruna. I will, however, comment on some of the girls I see in those albums:

Cute -
Mai's upgrade is NOT what I expected, in a good way.
Anzu wins most adorable award, or at least ties Kaoru.
Yukari's outfit almost matches the Floral ones...
Erika almost looks like an RK outfit.
Still really like Uzuki. I'm surprised she isn't being used around as the default "main idol" of Cinderella Girls. (It's part of why I'm reluctant to like her... >.<)

Passion -
I LOVE YUI SO MUCH. Replaces Rika to me... Her outfit is also similar to Kaoru's level-up outfit. I get the feeling that level-ups for the non-canons are actually putting them in the outfits you get in-game...
I expected to see Mio's level up by now...
Kirari is pretty cool...
Ema and Natsuki are why I half-expected Makoto in Passion...
Aiko looks like she's in a ballet...
Am I the only one who notices MIKA Jougasaki? Looking at her eyes, she's CLEARLY related to Rika. (By the names, I'm guessing twins. Fraternal, I'm guess...)

Cool -
Kate? Helen? Are English names just auto-Cool? (Though they do look the part...) And where are their last names...?
Confirmed on Reiko's non-level-up, though I called that.
Nao looks like she'd be at home in the 80's. Also, she looks mad.
Chinatsu... I like the glasses, not so much the hair. Also, she and Aya are wearing the same thing. As with Yui...
AI IS MY EXACT LOGIC FOR MAKOTO=COOL.
Megumi looks like what I'd expect an American singer to look like...
I can't help but LOVE Hina there. X3 Reminds me of that one girl from the Relations Manga. (Wanna bet that's her inspiration?)
Honoka just fuels my doubt of the Type=Stat theory, as she's quite obviously a ballet dancer,
Ryou is actually in the outfit that was in the 4Gamer screens. Fuels my theory...
I actually kind of like Chiaki, but she seems to be a combination of Takane and Chihaya.

Rihsa

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 05:40:27 AM »
Megumi Ijuuin

Relative of Hokuto?

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
I can't help but LOVE Hina there. X3 Reminds me of that one girl from the Relations Manga. (Wanna bet that's her inspiration?)

When I first saw her, my thoughts were like "Hey, isn't this that girl from relations?!?! D:".

Megumi Ijuuin

Relative of Hokuto?

My thoughts too. I've mentioned that to Clear. Dismissed it in an instant.

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2011, 05:49:27 AM »
When I first saw her, my thoughts were like "Hey, isn't this that girl from relations?!?! D:".

Just checked, actually, though I knew two things about that girl: green hair and slightly nicer disposition. That girl was named Mikokoro.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2011, 07:15:22 AM »
Yeah, I realized that last night. Confirmed to be different people. XD

Anyway, updated the albums. The new additions should be in the first row.

Cute:
Kana Imai
Karin Oomyoji

Cool:
Mizuki Kawashima

Passion:
Marina Sawada

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2011, 07:21:58 AM »
 Hmm... Is it possible to get pictures of the in-game outfits? I mean, they have cards, as seen in the screens we saw in the 4Gamer article and other places. Mostly so I can confirm my theory about the level-up images. (I'm not asking that specifically of you, though, Marx; you're doing an awesome job with what you're doing already!)

Also, how do songs factor into this game? Do they get separate cards, or are they ignored entirely?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:36:11 AM by Neko-P »

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 07:38:33 AM »
There are some wandering around there. But let us wait for more fan info- I bet no one has achieved everything yet. I mean, I have yet to see Azusa (as it stands, maybe getting to produce Azusa would be an achievement here. lol)

Neko-P

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
^ Point taken. XD For some reason, I'd figured she'd be the one everyone would be wanting to get.

... I also really want to see Hina's level up. Mostly because the unit I'm making up in my head is Uzuki, Yui, and her, but she's the only one who I haven't seen the level up of. I also haven't seen Yui's first card, either... Have you found any of those? 'Cause it seems somewhat that you've only been putting one image of each idol up...