Username: Password:

Author Topic: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls  (Read 350379 times)

JaysonL

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
« Reply #2850 on: July 18, 2016, 06:00:23 AM »
Can anyone explain to me this event? And maybe also what to do to participate optimally. Thanks.

JaysonL

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: July 29, 2016, 05:36:33 PM »
I'm kinda confused about the random buffs. Most of them are random large atk buff to all idols of a type. Those ones I know are bad because they don't always active. But there are some that are like random large to very large atk buff to all idols of a type. Do these type also don't always active or does the random only apply to the buff amount? For an example, the new 22 cost Fumika. Her skill is "Random Huge to Ultra Huge Atk Buff to Front Members and 5 Back Members" or "クールのフロントメンバー及びバックメンバー上位5人の攻 ランダムで極大~絶大アップ" Thanks again.

It's just that she is kind of expensive so I'd expect that she would be at least decent.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 06:04:34 PM by JaysonL »

Wafu-Yoshino

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: October 19, 2016, 11:58:10 PM »

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: November 06, 2016, 03:46:24 AM »
ooh nice that new anime~

Also rip me they were too late with Mirei focused event as I'm not playing anymore, been waiting for that event for all the months I was playing to get the 1.5x multiplier on all my cards since all my cards are Mirei xD
But I missed the start of the event (its ending in like 2 days and I just noticed) so no way to get top place anymore, will have to buy the new Mirei ranking card from someone who wins it. Its so cute! Hope ranking SR cards don't go for too much these days, after all Mire is not voiced so should be about 200 drinks hopefully.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: November 10, 2016, 11:45:14 PM »
I was looking at merch to compile official image colors for CG and... for girls that aren't voiced, Yukimi, Hajime, and especially Mirei have a ton of merch. Perhaps she'll finally get voiced lol

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • Hidaka Ai and DS #1 stan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: November 14, 2016, 12:05:33 AM »
I was looking at merch to compile official image colors for CG and... for girls that aren't voiced, Yukimi, Hajime, and especially Mirei have a ton of merch. Perhaps she'll finally get voiced lol
I totally hope you're right, she's my second favorite girl and I'm praying that she'll be the Cute CD from the next CINDERELLA MASTER batch (even though I think they'll go with 2 Passion and 1 Cool CD this time for Shin, Nono and Yoshino lmao).

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2856 on: November 14, 2016, 01:01:17 AM »
I totally hope you're right, she's my second favorite girl and I'm praying that she'll be the Cute CD from the next CINDERELLA MASTER batch (even though I think they'll go with 2 Passion and 1 Cool CD this time for Shin, Nono and Yoshino lmao).

B-B-But muh Takumi and Mifune. ;-;
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #2857 on: November 19, 2016, 07:29:09 PM »
http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=24965

5th Anniversary Livestream happened.

- Cinderella Master Batch 10 is Yuuki Otokura, Ryo Matsunaga, and Yoshino Yorita.
- A collaboration between Cinderella Girls and Dearly Stars is happening soon
- 5th Live will be a nationwide tour across Japan
- (not mentioned here) Yui and Haruna alongside Snow Wings will be the next DLC pack for Vieweing Revolution.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: November 28, 2016, 08:25:17 AM »
5th anniversary campaigns are live! Lot of freebies, 3500 jewels (thats actually A LOT), bunch of free draws for SR boosted campaigns, free cute Rin SR (SR+ if you tweet), free puchi costume upgrade parfume... if you haven't logged in in a while, today is the day xD Make sure to click through all the campaigns.

Milkshake

• Greenhorn
  • Я люблю Россию!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: November 28, 2016, 10:45:35 AM »
Hi people, I've always been a lurker, this is my first time posting here

I've been a semi-active player for the past 2 years, usually maintains my event placings around 8K to 10K, only ever fights for top 2K during Puchi events (almost always ends up closer to 4K because reasons)

Here's my profile, Tamami because she was my first gacha SR+, was very pleasantly surprised when I got 2 copies of her in the same 10 pull

Favorite idol is the walking se... *cough* I mean Nitta Minami

Never verified because of the pains I have to go through to do it, but with the introduction of jewels and other benefits it would seem I better find a way to do it fast

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: November 28, 2016, 01:35:36 PM »
I was wondering why I couldn't spend my jewels since my google translate app for some hilarious reason couldn't process red text.
I just started and now I'm crying over how much is pretty much left out from not verifying compared to Million Live.

You would think after all this time it'd be easier to find people to verify you, but I guess it's even harder now that everyone has moved on to other mobile games or completely given up on the thought of verifying.

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: November 28, 2016, 04:33:56 PM »
Ooh didn't know jewels were for verified accounts only.
For me its mostly the trading that's important though, there is no way I could have gotten all the Mirei SRs especially those from gacha and event ranking, without trading. Especially since the best I was able to do was the 10% and 5% event ranking tickets and only got it twice (once from 5% and once from 10% from like 20 events I ranked top7k), top 2k seems mostly impossible if you also want to sleep xD
But yeah I just did the anniversary jewel scratch for 500 and gonna save the remaining 3k (+ what i gather from login bonus) for some better girls in jewel scratch and hope for good SRs :)
Since I don't do events anymore I rely on login bonus and campaigns to get all my drinks to afford to buy new Mirei cards xD

And hello Milkshake, its mostly dead here except few of these anniversary or anime announcements or when new songs are coming out, .. or when new Mirei card is out you can be sure I will make a post about it xD
But if you ever get verified feel free to ask for some trading strategies or whatever you might not know, I check this regularly and hope to help :)

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: November 28, 2016, 05:20:30 PM »
Yeah the original anniversary stuff didn't have any verification restrictions since I rolled on both the 300 and the 3k one while that was going on, but I guess they had to put restrictions on it so the free trade market won't fall apart.

Do you guys know exactly what is needed to retweet for the extra copy of Rin?

Steve

• Mirei <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: November 28, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »
In latest campaign list its the one with Rin face click that and just click the button it puts the tweet there automatically for you if you have linked your twitter to the game (if not then you should link it, you get some free gacha tickets from it and all tweet campaigns are just 1 click to complete).

Zephyrantes

• Greenhorn
  • OH FANTASTIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: November 28, 2016, 08:40:12 PM »
I've been searching all the menus, but I can't find anything that points me towards twitter. Not sure if I'm blind or some things got moved around with the newer UI. How did you link your twitter?