Username: Password:

Author Topic: Which idol or idols are you most like?  (Read 7641 times)

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
Re: Which idol or idols are you most like?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 03:29:54 AM »
Makoto.

I have a really pretty singing voice, but I have a very boyish natural voice for speaking and I hate it. I've had two people mistake me for a boy from videos of me talking, so I want to sound more feminine. Not BE more feminine, I'll still play video games and watch violent anime or whatever, but I just wish my voice was more feminine... Also I'm terrified of insects and spiders with the exception of butterflies, praying mantises, and lady bugs, and even then you can't show me close up pictures of them... Jibble jibblie jibblie jibblie.

Also a bit like Yukiho and Miki because I'm shy and get very easily stressed (sometimes to the point of panic attacks, I have an anxiety disorder) like Yukiho, and I'm lazy and like to eat like Miki. I'm starting to get a healthier life style now, though.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:32:34 AM by ninjamitsuki »

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 07:05:43 AM »
Okay, let's try to revive this topic. :D

EDIT: 6-25-13
*Takane and Makoto

I'm a mix of Makoto, Takane, Futami Twins, Haruka and Ritsuko.

Makoto- As I matured I've had a more, athletic form than the other girls, and was mistaken for a boy ^^" I'm not flat though.. One of my deep secrets is that I like really pretty and fashionable outfits that I know I might never look right wearing. So I can relate to Makoto for who she is. :)

Haruka- For me, seeing people happy, even people I don't know is really fun. I just like making people happy, even if I don't get nothing out of it. Once, I gave a $20 bill to someone because they didn't have the money to buy something. :) But, that's just in my nature. I didn't become like that after an experience. Times are like when I held the door for a random very long group of people at a store, gave free things to friends or used some of my class time to help out our Orchestra teacher sort out ALL his 100+ music sheets, that were out of order and scattered in some strange places. That was really fun though so it was worth it. :D Kindness can be bad at times too. I honestly admit that I have been taken advantage of many many times, not in a bad way.

Takane-  Ever since I was little I've had a much more deeper voice than the other girls in school so it's had always been awkward for me. I hated my voice for being deeper, but overcame that when I joined theater and choir.  There are people in my classes who think of me like some high respectable person. Like, they admire me. Yeah, I can do a fairly lot of things, but I'm not the best at everything. ^^" I like to help out, am kind and all but that's nothing really special right? I wouldn't compare myself to being on a 'Ohime-chin' level of respect I know someone who does think of me like that... , but from what I've heard from those people, I'm a 'She's so cool! I want to be like her!' level, I think.

Futami Twins- All the time baby. 8) I think that this is why I joined theater. The teacher is like 10x Ami and Mami combined, and we love it!! But I love messing around with my friends and random people. It's so fun. Once, I even drove on one of those mobile cart things in a store with some close friends from a creepy elderly woman... oh that was fun.  ;D My friends and I love pranking one another or other people, making people laugh from random things and having a good time while doing so. I will not do complete idiotic things however. That's also a reason why I have a lot of friends. I guess I'm just one of those people who you can just easily get along with. :D

Ritsuko- Even though I can be all fun and games I tend to be serious only when the time calls for it, even leader-like. Besides that, usually you'll find me as the respectable class clown, goofing off with friends. :D I can get angry when bothered easily, but for the sake of maintaining peace I don't show it and sometimes let the person have their way. I usually do though because I don't want them to view me as mean... Kindness is a blessing and a curse I tell you....

Hey, you learn something new about everyone everyday huh? :D Com'on everyone! Don't be shy to tell just a bit about yourself.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:36:24 AM by Shijou4u »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 06:02:30 AM »
But a deep voice is more of a Takane thing than a Makoto thing, right? ;)

Azusa's sense of direction is something that I've got, at least when I'm in an unfamiliar location. For example, if I'm in an airport and I stop to eat lunch, when I'm done eating I can be absolutely sure that I took a left turn to the cafeteria. Of course, I'd be wrong, but I swear one terminal in JFK is built like a maze.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 07:35:41 AM »
Kuroi-shachou.  I never forget a slight.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 06:16:01 PM »
People who know me know that I'm as clumsy as Haruka, have the same commute as Haruka, and have the same egotistical jokes as she often sometimes has.
But I can't deny that I'm basically Yayoi when it comes to hunting down bargains.

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2013, 07:32:58 PM »
But a deep voice is more of a Takane thing than a Makoto thing, right?

Hmmm, that I think about it... Yeah, it probably is. :D

People who know me know that I'm as clumsy as Haruka, have the same commute as Haruka, and have the same egotistical jokes as she often sometimes has.
But I can't deny that I'm basically Yayoi when it comes to hunting down bargains.

You would make one of the best friend someone could have then. Especially when shopping, bargain hunters~ :)

Kuroi-shachou.  I never forget a slight.

Hmm,  that's a good thing at times. I don't forget a lot of important things that happen but I tend to forget where I leave something in the most obvious places. Like, I once put my DS on my TV, left the room for something, came back searching for it and almost broke down the tears thinking I lost it. It was embarassing. Luckily, it doesn't happen as much anymore. :D

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 10:38:30 PM »

Egotistical jokes? ??? I can't remember Haruka telling any. When does she do this?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2013, 12:24:05 AM »
Egotistical jokes? ??? I can't remember Haruka telling any. When does she do this?

Whenever Haruka joking says to the Producer she's really good at something or she's top idol or something like that.
I'm trying to think of some specific ones.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2013, 02:17:25 AM »
So, as a joke, she's pretending to be egotistical. I can see Haruka doing that.

Bro

• Found Melan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »
Hibiki! I'm energetic, strongheaded, overly self-assured, I love to dance, and outgoing! Of course, sometimes I'm acting so outgoing and brave so people won't realize I'm actually somewhat shy and lonely...
HIBIKI PRIDE 2013

[4:15:39 PM] MooMoo: i think nonowa's cute tho
[4:15:59 PM] MooMoo: i bet if she was real she'd feel like a ballon full of warm water

iM@SxVocaloid

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2013, 02:17:35 PM »
Hmm, I believe I'm somewhere between Yukiho and Takane because I'm affraid of dogs and some other stuff, and I'm kinda in my own world sometimes. Also, I used to be more like Chihaya when in elementary school, but for scientific stuff. I knew a lot of science related things but little about anything else.
Now, I have a friend in my class who's like a mix of Ami, Mami and Yayoi, energetic AND silly, she's a lot of fun but she can be irritating at times.
Vocaloid and IDOLM@STER, I adore them both. Prepare yourselves fleshling singers, digital divas are taking over the world.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2013, 02:36:52 AM »
A year later, I can still say that Makoto is my spirit animal.

But I am nothing like Miki anymore.

When I was producing Yukiho in iM@S 2, at the part where she breaks down and has a panic attack, that triggered a strong emotional response. Anything involving anxiety or panic I feel strongly, because I suffer from them. I really felt her. ;_;
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:39:07 AM by ninjamitsuki »

evc_9

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2014, 03:27:57 AM »
As for me:
Personality: Kotori mixed with Chihaya- What can I say? I'm prone to delusions like Kotori, with a serious focused trait from Chihaya

Looks: Hibiki - being Singaporean gives me the tanned skin tone, only male and with a much shorter hairstyle

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2014, 05:21:42 AM »
Oh gosh, SO MANY. XDD

Looks-wise? I'd say I'm most like Yukiho. We even have the exact same bust size! ...don't ask me how I know that. I have the same length and style of hair and the same color eyes. The only difference is that I'm slightly less pale and I don't have bangs, so in that sense, I'm sorta like 2nd Vision Azusa. But mostly Yukiho.

Personality? A lot.
I'm a loner like Chihaya. Listening to music helps calm me down. I like to sit by myself in my room and don't usually socialize beyond my ring of friends. Also, my sense of humor is kinda weird. And I love to sing.

I'm shy like Yukiho around strangers, to the point that I will literally start stuttering if I'm surrounded by people I don't know ad forced to talk to them.

I have Azusa's "Onee-chan" side. All my friends come to me for comfort and if they just need to cry, and I'm there for them. I can be a ditz, though. Sometimes I just zone out or I say something and everyone is like, "...what?"

Lately I've been getting really klutzy like Haruka.

The Futami twins in the sense that I'm pretty crazy and love acting like a moron with my sister. More like Mami since I'm a bit more mature than my little sister (who would be Ami. Obviously).

But the idol I'm most like is Makoto. I have a deep, masculine speaking voice (my singing voice used to be the same, if not worse, but has since gotten better), I'm scared to DEATH of most bugs, and twice I've been mistaken for a boy. I've also been asked if I were lesbian. I'm not. T_T All my female friends agree that if I actually WERE male, they would probably date me. Which is really weird, but somehow, almost flattering.  :-\ I have had boys hit on me, though, which I guess would be the equivalent of Hokuto asking Makoto out in iM@S 2. I, like her, turn them down.
ALSO, I GET BONUS POINTS BECAUSE WE WERE BOTH TRAPPED IN ELEVATORS AS CHILDREN. IT'S A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE.
But I'm mostly a tomboy with a girlish side, and I can't dance but I'm a beast at Just Dance and Dance Dance Revolution. So if I have choreography given to me, I can dance.
We're like twins, but really different at the same time.

I'm pretty similar to the Xenoglossia Makoto too. For...personal reasons.

So I guess you could say I'm a mix of a bunch of different idols, but the most prominent is Makoto. A blend of both Makotos. Like, throw them together in a pot, mix them up, and bake for thirty minutes on high, and you get me.  :D

Also, that was really long.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2014, 12:42:22 AM »
H-m-m... I guess my personality is a mix between Yukiho and Miki. I try to be as cheerful and funny as possible despite not being optimistic. Listening to the songs by Kaori Shimizu helps. And I don't like to work hard. And it's hard to me to read or watch something which doesn't have any funny situations or jokes.