puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER L4U! Requests  (Read 17671 times)

Vampirekissux23

• Greenhorn
  • iDOLM@STER2 fan~
    • View Profile
Re: iDOLM@STER L4U! Requests
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2012, 05:16:43 PM »
I'll take the request as is (although somewhat later, my net connection wants to plead for mercy, and it's 3am) but I'll explain some things, considering that you don't have a background in im@s pre im@s2.

In the idolm@ster on the Xbox 360, there's two Miki models. One's what you deem normal Miki, you know, lazy, self centred and her normal self.

The other Miki form is when she stops dying her hair (She's not a natural blonde) and cuts it back. She's known as awakened Miki, and if you've watched the anime (or played the game) you'd have an idea how she behaves if you watched the second half - She called the producer Honey among other things and essentially acts like a stalker.

The camera in fact DOES work, but it's tricky to manipulate. It's usually used in MAD reels, but we don't get much of that these days. Sometimes we get lucky, and sometimes, well, you get the idea. im@s L4U's camera is nortorious for being picky, and although a couple of years ago I had it down, the coordination to get the right shots is something I've lost.

Idol position in Live for you is always the following:

Leader, Member on Left, Member on right.

This puts the first person listed as always in the middle.

The lyrics is mostly self explanitory - if you want an idol to sing that particular block, you tell them to sing. If not, you tell them not to, and they will keep their mouth shut during the sections you tell them to.

It is amusing to see them get up on stage and not sing a word - they'll still dance, but the subtitles will go off... with no voice to accompany it.

Thanks you for explain! It's looks like an amazing game... ^^
For what system is it? for PS3 or PSP? Cause I can buy it too. xD
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 07:25:11 PM by Vampirekissux23 »
私はアイドルマスター2のファンです。

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 11:44:12 AM »
Neither. The game was released on the Xbox 360, and due to how it was released, the game is region locked - it requires a Japanese console, or some way of getting around it.

- Just a thought.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 03:32:51 PM »
In other words, a JTAG or RGH console. Or an import. Unfortunately, importing a console will cost about $100 just for the shipping; the console itself is cheap (for an older used one, that is). However, it is the closest you can get to a region free 360 without resorting to a JTAG or RGH, as most non-Japanese games are region-free or have a(n) Japanese/Asian release.

Note: RGH/JTAGs are auto-banned when logged onto Xbox Live, so you can't play online using one (for long, at least).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:03:27 AM by TheTanStar »

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2012, 01:52:21 AM »
Looks about right. One of these days I'm going to make a online compendium of im@s L4U (Yeah, my list of potential projects is incredibly long) although it would probably be more likely to happen with help).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1sHax5yMSU

Ah, many thanks, Setsuna.
--Under Construction---

Vampirekissux23

• Greenhorn
  • iDOLM@STER2 fan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2012, 02:41:22 PM »
Neither. The game was released on the Xbox 360, and due to how it was released, the game is region locked - it requires a Japanese console, or some way of getting around it.

- Just a thought.

Ahh... Buying a Xbox360 Japanese console it's impossible for me. But thanks you for explain. ^^ I will still buy soon the PS3 ver of im@s2.
私はアイドルマスター2のファンです。

Vampirekissux23

• Greenhorn
  • iDOLM@STER2 fan~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 02:44:14 PM »
In other words, a JTAG or RGH console. Or an import. Unfortunately, importing a console will cost about $100 just for the shipping; the console itself is cheap (for an older used one, that is). However, it is the closest you can get to a region free 360 without resorting to a JTAG or RGH, as most non-Japanese games are region-free or have a(n) Japanese/Asian release.

Note: RGH/JTAGs are auto-banned when logged onto Xbox Live, so you can't play online using one (for long, at least).

Well, I have to wait until I will buy the im@s2 PS3 ver. Thanks for explain. xD
私はアイドルマスター2のファンです。

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 11:47:04 PM »
I'd like to request the character customization screen with all DLC. I'm missing around 20%, not entirely sure what I have left but I don't want to accidentally purchase something I've already bought (which is possible, since I have DLC across three different accounts).

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2012, 07:15:19 AM »
I'd like to request the character customization screen with all DLC. I'm missing around 20%, not entirely sure what I have left but I don't want to accidentally purchase something I've already bought (which is possible, since I have DLC across three different accounts).

All I have is what's in the compendium itself - It's not the prettiest way to check, but it's the ONLY way to check, since you know how badly they did in displaying DLC items.

And that's all I have, which from what I can tell is everything you COULD have, unless there's some bonus item or some complete unlock I missed.

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »
All I have is what's in the compendium itself - It's not the prettiest way to check, but it's the ONLY way to check, since you know how badly they did in displaying DLC items.

And that's all I have, which from what I can tell is everything you COULD have, unless there's some bonus item or some complete unlock I missed.

I noticed it stops at the second to last row of Extend. Any reason for that?

As for the stuff you're missing, I think you should cross-reference this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2589920

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2012, 08:40:45 AM »
I noticed it stops at the second to last row of Extend. Any reason for that?

As for the stuff you're missing, I think you should cross-reference this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2589920

Because that's the end of the line - The last costume resides before that. Unless they released one more catalog and didn't announce it, the last costume is the last costume available on the catalogs.

As for the cross referencing, it doesn't help for the entirety of one reason - I bought everything listed.

The only ways I could think of it would be through some special promotion, or some form of hackery. Considering I live about as close to Japan as you do, I've no way of verifying either.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »
ehhhhh, just requesting takes too much work~ :p
Dont evne know if i got the lyric part down (For my side)

Positive
Mami, Yukiho
EXT-03
Stage - 06
Additional Notes

Page 1
Line 1: Mami
Line 2: Yukiho
Line 3: Mami
Line 4: Mami
Line 5: Yukiho
Line 6: Yukiho
Line 7: All
Line 8: All

Page 2
Line 1: Mami
Line 3: Yukiho
Line 5: Mami
Line 6: Yukiho
Line 7: Yukiho
Line 8: Yukiho

Page 3
Line 1: Yukiho
Line 3: Yukiho
Line 5: Mami
Line 6: Mami
Line 7: Mami
Line 8: All

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2012, 01:06:41 AM »
Obviously this won't be able to be filled soon, but just putting this request here. :)

Song: Ippai Ippai
Idols: Yukiho (1), Ami (2), Awakened Miki (3) (im@s1)
Costume: 04-27
Accessories: Hd-73
Stage: 05-Yagai Stage
Lyrics:
pg 1
1- All (camera: long)
2- Ami (camera: ami)
3- Awakened Miki (camera: miki)
4- Yukiho (camera: long)
5- Yukiho (camera: yukiho)
6- Yukiho (camera: long)
7- Ami (camera: long)
8- Awakened Miki (camera: long)
pg 2
1- Yukiho (camera: long)
2- Yukiho (camera: yukiho)
3- All (camera: long)
4- Yukiho (camera: yukiho)
5- Ami (camera: ami)
6- Awakened Miki (camera: miki)
7- Yukiho (camera: yukiho)
8- All (camera: long)
pg 3
1- All (camera: long)
2- All (camera: ami)
3- All (camera: long)
4- Ami/Awakened Miki (camera: miki)
5- Yukiho (camera: yukiho)

Thanks in advance!

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2012, 11:47:11 PM »
Not sure where to ask, hope this is a good place.
1. For people capturing things: what is the audio quality of the recordings? What codec is being used? Can You save files with uncompressed audio/lossless?
2. Can You mute the backing tracks in game?
3. If so, could anyone capture only audio in as high quality as possible (as I've said - preferably uncompressed .WAV or lossles, like FLAC) of Chihaya's version of "Aoi Tori" a capella (don't really think there's other way to get it) and upload it somewhere like Dropbox?

Garraboa

• Star earrings go with everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2012, 02:42:02 AM »
Something like three years ago on Youtube,someone uploaded two videos of Furu Furu Future☆, but have been removed since. One was a double Miki duo (blond and brunette) in casual clothes. Something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1709hk_Uj0

The other one was called "Dubble Haruka", which were two identical Harukas in casual clothes duo. Any clue as to where I could find these two videos again would be greatly appreciated.

Apparently the "Dubble Haruka" one was uploaded by a user named "BAMPEM2" here are some dead links:
http://www.casttv.com/video/f9rumm/the-idolm-ster-furufuru-future-dubble-haruka-video
http://www.woopie.jp/video/watch/f0e07ab2996fc643
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:38:56 AM by Garraboa »
Everyone should have their version of "GO MY WAY!!" and "relations"

Dreams won’t end just as dreams,so become my today!
I don’t mind getting hurt,I don’t mind if it’s difficult,ah~, I don’t mind any punishment, bring it on!

876 PRO, GO!!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2012, 10:26:04 PM »
Song: Watashi wa Idol
Idols: Ritsuko, Miki (long), Azusa
Costume: EXT - 20
Accessory: Head - 7, Body - 3, Hand - 3
Stage: 5/Yagai Stage
Other: Default lyrics, long/choreography camera

First time requesting for l4u, hope this is okay?