Username: Password:

Author Topic: Skype  (Read 1619 times)

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
Re: Skype
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 04:41:58 PM »
That would be the Discord Server we're all on. Discord is just a huge chatroom.
I'd appreciate any help any one has to offer. The DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. I use my PayPal solely for JapanCodeSupply to order PSN yen cards for iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars for the DLC catalogs. I'm hoping to start PS requests by January but I'd like to keep the DLC and DL Live material up to date. The money will not and never will be used for anything else. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 04:06:18 PM »
Somebody should set up a Discord chatroom, then.

Hime Idol

• View Profile
    • My Request Forum
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 04:41:25 PM »
Somebody should set up a Discord chatroom, then.

Has long been around. As I had said in the previous post "That would be the Discord Server we're all on."

https://discord.gg/JwwxPSt
I'd appreciate any help any one has to offer. The DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. I use my PayPal solely for JapanCodeSupply to order PSN yen cards for iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars for the DLC catalogs. I'm hoping to start PS requests by January but I'd like to keep the DLC and DL Live material up to date. The money will not and never will be used for anything else. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol