Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 81332 times)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #765 on: November 01, 2015, 12:51:14 AM »
Bored and a little sick

Been lying in bed all day.  Family was supposed to go see a movie last night but I just suddenly collapsed out of nowhere about an hour before.  Idk I just remember feeling dizzy and my eyes were having trouble focusing.  Before I knew, I was sitting up and heard my family calling my name.  My mind was blank and I couldn't recall anything for a few min, like what day it was or what I was doing beforehand and it took a while before my mind was able to piece things back together again.  They said I was down for like a min with my eyes just blankly staring out. O.o  My first time fainting like that, what a strange experience. x. o  I'm okay now tho, just lying in bed with a minor headache.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:09:58 AM by Nayre »

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 01, 2015, 03:50:25 AM »
Frustrated. After two successful weeks at my new job, now my Saturday sucks. Turns out my Facebook page had its worst month in a while. Two unlikes in one day makes a grand total of nine this month alone! And I only picked up three to make up for it. I'm starting to feel like I'm either annoying or dissatisfying my fans.

And to make matters worse, my PS4 is acting up on me again, constantly ejecting my discs. This has started a month ago and now it's worse...happens every time I turn on the system now. I tried a trick I learned in a video. It worked in the past, but today it failed four times in a row. Pretty much can't do anything on it now other than watch shows on Crunchyroll. :( Any way I can stop this? I might wind up calling Sony if this keeps up...

I'm just hoping it doesn't start beeping and making that humming noise on me while I sleep again.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 04:11:00 AM by ZetaFlare »

AkuAkane

• View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 01, 2015, 10:57:38 AM »
Pretty good. Boyfriend bought me pizza today and recently I got a new gaming rig (along with a new desk, chair, speakers, mouse, etc. etc.). I tend to stress out hardcore about new purchases, so I'm really relieved now that I have everything and it's set up and working. I also just finished Yowamushi Pedal. I actually liked it quite a bit, which when I first started it I wasn't expecting that I would (Tadokoro best guy).
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

Taylor_Omnom115

• Apprentice
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • IDOLM@STER CHANNEL
« Reply #768 on: November 01, 2015, 10:47:26 PM »
Mood: Angry/Crying inside

Reason: School/Homework

Why am i not getting it done: Procrastination & watching IM@S videos :P
Gaming Channel: www.youtube.com/Omnom115
(taking requests right now) IDOLM@STER PS CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAadVImldINLKw37zb1b-2A
1st PSN: Omnom115
2nd PSN: OmnomJapan115

Nalo_Chin

• Greenhorn
  • pats head
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 02, 2015, 02:56:04 AM »
Sentimental...?

I just came back from taking small walks out in the cold and also drove through town. Seeing and feeling everything around me just made me feel alright. Yeah, there might be some bad stuff that happened or is going to happen but I could just stop thinking about that for a while and walk, look at bright lights or look at the night sky. It just made me feel calm I guess. c:

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 02, 2015, 04:35:00 AM »
My first time fainting like that, what a strange experience.

Sorry to hear that.  I hope you're getting better.  Out of curiosity do you know what caused your syncopy (passing out)?

Any way I can stop this? I might wind up calling Sony if this keeps up...

I think that would be the best idea since you already tried online methods.  It would great too if you're PS4 is still under warranty (I think it's one year?).  Let us know what happens since some of us have PS4s and could run into that problem too.

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 03, 2015, 07:26:47 AM »
I feel nervous and procrastinative, but I must do what I must.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #772 on: November 03, 2015, 02:29:14 PM »
Relieved and also apprehensive.

Yesterday booked a trip for Osaka which came out way cheaper than I expected, but worried about moving soon. Going to my new apartment to turn in paperwork today.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 03, 2015, 09:10:53 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  I hope you're getting better.  Out of curiosity do you know what caused your syncopy (passing out)?
Aye, thanks.  I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, but I'm functioning. XD  I'm still going to see my doctor tomorrow to find out if anything's really wrong with me, but I did some research and narrowed it down to the most likely cause: orthostatic hypotension or basically just standing up too quickly.  ::)  I think the main underlying cause of that might be a heart problem though, since my family has a history of those.  Hopefully not. x. x

As for my current mood, I'm been in a Yukiho mood lately. XD  Been listening to a lot of her songs(mostly im@s2/ofa), still trying to get used to her voice.  It's kinda hard since a lot of the songs I've been listening to all along happened to be Yurina's ver. but I'm starting to like Azumin's bit by bit.

I've also been in the mood for cream puffs...or crepes...or something cream filled... Don't have any of that tho, so I'll have to settle for this "organic" banana.  Idk why this thing's so small.  Used to it being more curvy also.

Edit: Rofl looking back at that last one in a different context.  Wow, that's weird. @.@  True story, tho. XD  Not in that other way, mind you.  Gah, just making this more awkward... x. x
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:55:35 PM by Nayre »

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 05, 2015, 07:53:41 AM »
Disappointed, but resigned. They said I didn't get the factory job, and so I am out of options where to find more of those.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 07, 2016, 01:14:33 AM »
Alright, I know I'm not supposed to be here now... but I need to cope. I'm not in a good place right now.

Today we lost one of two household dogs -- a yorkie named Sandy. The other is a poodle named Pebbles... she's still safe. They're both sister pups.

To start, I was simply minding my own at home until I got a call from the mother; my heart sank when I came to realize why she bawled her eyes out.

I lost it. This isn't something you prepare for. You don't even want to think about it... yet here it was, reality rearing itself at the worst fucking time.

Nothing can describe what child-like innocence a dog has with their owner. You can't explain by word... you just see it happen. Lovey-dovey things.

What truly made Sandy special is that she was a Christmas dog -- like, she was literally born on the 25th. You don't get something like that often...

Meanwhile, Pebbles was a Valentines one. For all you pet owners here, please don't ever take them for granted... They're more family than anything.

If nothing else, I can at least say she died in the comfort of my mother; away from all the cruel things.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 13, 2016, 12:11:42 PM »
Alright, I know I'm not supposed to be here now... but I need to cope. I'm not in a good place right now.

Today we lost one of two household dogs -- a yorkie named Sandy. The other is a poodle named Pebbles... she's still safe. They're both sister pups.

To start, I was simply minding my own at home until I got a call from the mother; my heart sank when I came to realize why she bawled her eyes out.

I lost it. This isn't something you prepare for. You don't even want to think about it... yet here it was, reality rearing itself at the worst fucking time.

Nothing can describe what child-like innocence a dog has with their owner. You can't explain by word... you just see it happen. Lovey-dovey things.

What truly made Sandy special is that she was a Christmas dog -- like, she was literally born on the 25th. You don't get something like that often...

Meanwhile, Pebbles was a Valentines one. For all you pet owners here, please don't ever take them for granted... They're more family than anything.

If nothing else, I can at least say she died in the comfort of my mother; away from all the cruel things.

I miss my little munchkin dog, yet I'll be grateful for the life she's able to live thanks to families like us.

I dreamt of my black yorkie Sandy just recently, where she was back to when she wasn't even a month old... and you could hold her in the palm of your hand.

When I brought her up to my cheek... she slobbered all over with kisses. She always did just that every time I visited our home she was in, so it brought me back.

People in general can never be anywhere near as pure as dogs... Dogs often want nothing more than the affection from their owners. Just love, basically.

Compared to humans? While we're much more sophisticated, we're prone to corruption and vanity... sometimes even wickedness.

That's basically why I think if God were to keep a checklist of who gets into Heaven first, dogs would always be the first in line. Guaranteed.

Future-wise, she'll be cremated and returned home... whereas Pebbles will have another sister to keep her company. It'll be a tribute to life.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:14:30 PM by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

hime

• Greenhorn
  • Tang Min is my goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 15, 2016, 07:29:26 PM »
I'm feeling very focused right now! Although I'm more focused on being on the Internet than focused on school...
I'm your princess!