puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your current mood.  (Read 86310 times)

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
Re: Your current mood.
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 07:28:35 PM »
Ya know, I feel bad for only thinking of this now...

... but there are some folk cures for repairing CD/DVD disks. Search Google and you might find some... I've never done that stuff before, so I can't say whether or not they'll work, or even let you get out with your XBox 360 intact. 'Course, these only work if the scratch hasn't made it to the recording film... which I think is halfway through the disc?

Your mileage may vary with those methods, of course. Some come down to personal skill, too.

I looked up a few of those - and a friend  told me he had used one before and it worked for him... I should have tried it but I was a bit nervous about it.... oh well :( I didn't have the courage to put chapstick or toothpaste on my disc but maybe I should give it a try now since the disc is pretty much not working.

Anywho - in a great mood today! :D I woke up to a brand new copy of Idolm@ster 2 sitting on the table :'DDDDD I can finally play again! Currently installing it to my 360 hard drive. I also ordered (and I'm currently waiting for) my copies of Fatal Frame and Fatal Frame 2 Director's Cut on Xbox~!! I already have the games on ps2 - but I'm a hardcore fan of the series so owning these as well makes my Fatal Frame collection complete!!! Mood: Extremely happy and thrilled!!!!  ;D sorry for long post. :X

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2011, 06:33:41 AM »
A little weirded out after seeing a car roll over at least twice a good three or so lanes of traffic to my immediate left. Called 911, apparently someone beat me to it.

Then a little sad, since I next heard that the Radio Building in Akiba is closing down - it's the one you see as soon as you get off at Akihabara station, also across from Gamers, with one or two Kotobukiyas and a K-Books. Last day was the last day of Comiket. I liked that place. Apparently the owners decided to have it rebuilt, since it couldn't stand another earthquake.

EDIT: This one.

Though apparently, Japan keeps getting hit with smaller earthquakes - there've been at least four in the last two weeks off the coast of Sendai. I mean, they might not actually do anything, but still.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 06:46:47 AM by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 06:02:15 AM »
Currently laughing A LOT. I clicked the a button a bunch of times SUPER fast and Touma sounded like he said "oink oink" XDDD
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:32:03 AM by ~Lyssa~ »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 03:11:23 AM »
Pretty sad.
Fell off my scooter at school and seriously jacked up my face.

Sorta happy though from pre-ordering im@s 2 the other day!

Compassionate Sadist

• waifusexual
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 03:40:31 PM »
Pretty sad.
Fell off my scooter at school and seriously jacked up my face.

Sorta happy though from pre-ordering im@s 2 the other day!

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that ;_;

On the other hand, I'm super jealous that you pre-ordered iM@S 2~ XD

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2011, 10:50:21 PM »
Kinda... strange. I have slept in days and wake up in nights. In other words... feeling like a vampire.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:38:55 PM by Yui »

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 06:32:50 PM »
Kinda... strange. I have slept in days and wake up in nights. In other words... feeling like a vampire.

Whoa! That's kind of cool O_O but I hope you do redevelop a proper sleeping pattern! :) (unless it's proper for you xD)

Currently bummed/nervous/super-happy! I'm super happy because I just ordered Im@s 2 on PS3 :D (I have the 360 version but....:< I want the ps3 version! More stuff!) I'm SOO excited to get it x) and I also got myself a copy of Eternal Sonata on the ps3! I used to own the 360 ver. but never beat it - and it is a beautiful game :)

Nervous because I have an interview today with the faculty members of my program in College. Everyone gets an interview - it's just it's an interview where they tell you how much you've improved - but I hear they also tear into you so it's scaring me :( Also - you find out where you stand in the program, meaning whether they want you to leave the program, or not. I'm SUPER nervous - my friends tell me I've been amazing and I'm definitely staying - but you know they can find reasons or even if they just don't like you they could kick you out... and that... I'm leaving in about half an hour for... so... I'm nervous as hell...

And lastly, BUMMED - because - this directly relates to super happy - even though I chose express shipping in hopes of it getting here before xmas (they had a list of shipping and when to order to get it for xmas) found out I won't be getting Im@s 2 for xmas... which made me pretty sad cuz I was hoping to have it under my tree, and to unwrap it xmas morning... *sigh* :( Hopefully I get both Im@s and Eternal Sonata ASAP after xmas... like the 28th or something...

Long post is long O_O; haha x) I feel a bit better after sharing though! :)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »
I hope your interview thingy~magigger goes well. :D

I'm so freakin' happy! I got a B in Calc III so I get to keep my scholarship! Yay!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:43:51 PM by animagic4u »

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2011, 09:05:11 PM »
Hmm...feeling alright. Got through my last final of the school semester, but I'm not so sure I did well. Cheered up a bit though watching a livestream of episode 24 of the iM@S anime, seeing the chatbox with stupidly funny comments.
--Under Construction---

~Lyssa~

• Apprentice
  • ★ídσl príncєss★
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2011, 01:43:23 AM »
I hope your interview thingy~magigger goes well. :D

I'm so freakin' happy! I got a B in Calc III so I get to keep my scholarship! Yay!

Thank you!!! It went sooo much better than I was expecting!! X) I'm on cloud 9 now! :D

And CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! 8D I could never pass such a class - especially that mark - so I respect you for doing so!! :D

And to satty - I hope you feel better :( <3 Glad Im@s was able to cheer you up though! ^0^ And here's hoping you did good on your final!! :)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2011, 06:34:29 PM »
Whoa! That's kind of cool O_O but I hope you do redevelop a proper sleeping pattern! :) (unless it's proper for you xD)

Many people say that. But... I know how to solve that problem (if it is a problem). Just go to Japan, and my sleep problem solves.

@topic

Right now... just feeling like I'm cursed black sheep in human body. Many traumas just got back in my mind and bad things happened, like my mistrust in my parents. Besides, my tastes of many things, music, stories, sports and others, are different. Completely. I just like things that many people see with bad eyes.

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2011, 02:06:33 AM »
Feel kind of happy today because tomorrow's Christmas in my country. I have plans in store to buy some books in the mall.  :)
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!

Reosaur

• Amami Haruka is MY top idol. ;D
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2011, 05:14:40 AM »
Happy, but tired.

I just woke up from a nap but I'm cooking for tomorrow's Christmas eve partayy~
Waiting for this dang sauce to reduce while listening to my Haruka playlist. WEEEE! >X3

And on a random sidenote, I also just finished a drawing which I think turned out okay... Which adds to my happiness lol. ;P Haruka IS in it, but she's not the main focus. It just features my all time favourite anime/game  characters.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad16/reosaur/scan0004.jpg

Just in case anyone is curious!

Compassionate Sadist

• waifusexual
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2011, 04:52:12 AM »
On one hand, I've been hit with a bad bout of depression. :/

On the other hand, I've been super happy ever since I got iM@S 2 <3

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2011, 05:10:12 AM »
On one hand, I've been hit with a bad bout of depression. :/

On the other hand, I've been super happy ever since I got iM@S 2 <3

Your mood and your avatar are perfectly suited.

It reminds me of Haruka's last communication before going against Jupiter the last time...how she fakes happiness.

Anyway! Don't be sad! I always feel depressed during winter too!