Username: Password:

Author Topic: Non-spoiler Producer Talk  (Read 17393 times)

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
Re: Non-spoiler Producer Talk
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2011, 05:43:42 AM »
I finished my first run over the weekend.

Producer Name: Imas-P (default)
Unit Name: Namco Angel (default)
Members: Haruka (Leader), Chihaya, Hibiki

Songs:
1st: READY!!
2nd: MEGARE!
3rd: GO MY WAY!!
4th: shiny smile
5th: Me ga Au Toki

Awards Won: Snow White, IA Grand Prix
Producer Rank: D

I still don't know what Breaks are.  The wiki called them Keeps, or are those also a different thing?  I couldn't figure how if the description of the Live or Fes would tell me, or if I just had to get lucky.  Anyway, I was able to get one song up to 8th place, while others stayed at 50th and 80th almost constantly.  It was weird to me.

I deliberately failed one of the story events, so I could do Hell Training and earn that PS3 trophy.  Otherwise, I never accepted failure and kept doing Retry until I succeeded ... or reloaded the file to choose a different schedule.  Fortunately I did not have much trouble passing the required concerts.  I got the special amulet from the capital area so I could use it during FIREBALL.  My memory appeal was at Level 3.  I bought out all of the cheaper (under 20K) accessories from the first store, but I have not visited the second store yet.

Also I don't know yet how I managed to win the Grand Prix award.  What's the criteria for it?  I failed to get into Top 20 by week 36, so I had to do the Survivor Audition to get nominated.  But I think all the story-based concerts after that were required wins to advance the plot.  Hm...

Second playthrough will be Yayoi, Takane, Mami.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:50:05 AM by Crisu »
くっー

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2011, 06:04:12 AM »
Break Status means your currently produced song will sell like it was a new release (Plus it has an icon on Dotop TV). Keeps don't have an icon, and simply repeat last weeks sales.

Also, to win the IA award, you need 300k fans and a song in the top 10 on week 55.

PS. How do you unlock that amulet? Everywhere I read doesn't quite explain it clearly enough for me.

Crisu

• Filled with danketsu
    • View Profile
    • ISML
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 06:10:33 AM »
Are Breaks like Revivals or are those also different?  ^^;;

I don't think I had 300k fans.  I got 10k fans in three regions to unlock the special festival but could only win two of them.  I did get the Top 10 in week 55, so maybe that was it.  And I have 2.5 million CD sales according to my results graphic, so maybe that contributed to winning IAGP.

The special amulet is obtainable after winning the special festival in the home/capital area.  You don't get it for free; it costs 50,000 money.  Winning the special festival in the other 5 regions gets you the IA awards, but the fes in the home area gives you the opportunity to buy the amulet.
くっー

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 06:22:17 AM »

I don't think I had 300k fans.  I got 10k fans in three regions to unlock the special festival but could only win two of them.  I did get the Top 10 in week 55, so maybe that was it.  And I have 2.5 million CD sales according to my results graphic, so maybe that contributed to winning IAGP.

The special amulet is obtainable after winning the special festival in the home/capital area.  You don't get it for free; it costs 50,000 money.  Winning the special festival in the other 5 regions gets you the IA awards, but the fes in the home area gives you the opportunity to buy the amulet.

That FES was a huge pain for me.  I'm not sure if the opponent's playstyle is always the same for a special FES, but assuming it is, mine charged the burst bar four times to my one.  Once I picked up the voltage-boosting reporter and switched an anti-multiplier drain amulet (Niku-Wan) to a voltage-boosting one (Sugamo), I beat it.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 06:34:46 AM »

That's what we have for the IA award for the 360. Maybe they lowered the requirement for Normal Mode like almost everything else. Also, it seems strange that beating the special festival (Xillia, I believe for PS3, Vesperia for 360) unlocks that amulet, it definitely did not when I played the 360 version.

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 01:16:06 PM »
That's what we have for the IA award for the 360. Maybe they lowered the requirement for Normal Mode like almost everything else. Also, it seems strange that beating the special festival (Xillia, I believe for PS3, Vesperia for 360) unlocks that amulet, it definitely did not when I played the 360 version.

It's still the Utahime-Utaouji Festival in the capital region where the Mushaharu amulet comes from.  VESPERIA and XILLIA (oh NBGI you) are both in the capital region, though I'm not sure exactly how either are unlocked.  Evidently, after looking at the JPwiki, VESPERIA is after reaching Top 10?  That sounds like it's correct.  XILLIA's only popped up on Hyper for me so far, the week following a release reaching Top 20.  It was a National Audition with 10k fans and 50k money, though I imagine it's near the same difficulty as VESPERIA.

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
Finished Hyper*Voice last night and ran through the RK extra episode with Iori.

Oh and here's the report card for Hyper*Voice:

Only regional area I haven't gotten (overall) is Phoenix Red, though I was really close during Hyper*Voice but just couldn't beat it. hkdfsdggh *throws hands up* Did manage to grab the Sugamo-chan and Awanko amulet while I was doing everything else, and since I got Rinkamo's last run I just need Niku-wan's now. :V

Running through the RK episode again now and gonna prolly try to go through twice more for the outfit before starting up my next run. Decided to not do hyper mode juuuust yet haha orz Next unit will be Takane/Haruka/Yukiho titled "S C A R L E T" : P
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:04:44 PM by nyachan »

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2011, 12:58:00 AM »
Just started my 3rd Playthrough.

Producer Name: RoseP (default)
Unit Name: Jump Start (default)
Members: Makoto (Leader), Takane, Yayoi

1st Song: Ai Like HAMBURGER

I wanna have Yayoi in my team so I can try to get the Burger Skater and other outfits and stuffs.

I'm also gonna try to get atleast 1 award but for ordinary you have to get 100,000 fans in each region except Tokyo.

HOW THE **** DO YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!  >:(
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Funkies

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2011, 07:49:07 AM »
4th run finished, first Hyper difficulty attempt.

Unit Name: MayCanYou? (Initials yay, and say it quickly!)
Members: Miki (Leader), Chihaya (2nd... for Burst Appeals), Yayoi (3rd... for Janken)

Song #1: Me ga Au Toki
Song #2: relations
Song #3: Kiramekirari
Song #4: Do-Dai
Song #5: MEGARE!

Another Visual/Dance unit, lessons are a bit easier to play on the yet-to-be-replaced-replacement TV.  Top 50 by Week 9, Top 20 by Week 17.  I was not prepared, as the unit sat at level 12.  Everything was a kick in the teeth, so I had to drop just about everything and go for Lessons.  Reporters just didn't want to follow, or the unnecessary reporters latched on.  Third release went to #7, and I made the mistake of pretty much giving up on supporting releases.  Everything topped out at #3, and I was not aware at the time that "S" required a #1 spot.  I did manage a Revival in the last few weeks, but couldn't catch up with that #1 spot so late.

XILLIA was a let down in comparison to VESPERIA, but it's fine!  I wasn't seeking a perfect game since it was the first time into Hyper, yet I'm pleased with it.  I had a few weeks to spare, so next run should be a bit easier on scheduling.  Everything else scored S, with that sole A rounding out the grade to A.  I'll not let up next time!  I should add a nano in there... so... nano.

I did finally pick up the Hula ALOHA Girl, so only Beyond The Stars left for Extend!  BK Maniac is 90% cleared, Lucky Rabbit is 96%!  Hibiki next, but that won't start until this weekend.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »
Just beat my first produce!

Unit name: Peapod
Leader: Haru~run
Members: Yayoi~n and Mikimiki

Songs:
1. Ai Like Hamburger (This one is the one that beat Jupiter!)
2. Kosmos, Cosmos
3. Shiny Smile
4. Honey Heartbeat (Best selling!)
5. Do-Dai

Did terrible as expected..but I got an A for the level of my unit!

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2011, 07:41:58 AM »
I finished my 3rd playthrough and I finally won an award!!!! It made me happy because it was the IA Award too!! I was lucky because I unintentionally did a break on one of my songs and it got to the top 10. Then that happened again on another one of my songs and it was right at week 49 too! XD

It was so amazing! And I got the Burger Skater outfit!!!

Although now I want to get a PSN card so I can get Jibun Restart! All I want is that song, that's it.
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2011, 10:50:08 PM »
on my first Hyper Run (7th playthrough)

Unit name : ハイパー (I have no creative name)
Leader: Chihaya
Members: Hibiki, Takane

Planned songs
1: Kamisama no Birthday
2: my song
3: Ready!!
4: Meisou Mind
5: The world is all one!

It my make or break to plat. So going Vocal main with Hibiki for burst.

Producer lvl 8 and 500,000 money in bank so it my now or much later.

MissDeidara

• Afuu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 12:17:11 AM »
Finished my third playthrough in Normal Mode with the wonderful Mami as Leader.

Team: Pop Tart (I got inspired by Nyan Cat :B)
Idols: Yayoi, Mami, Miki
Songs: Do-Dai, Kosmos Cosmos, Kiramekirari (N.1 in Dotop!), Relations, Go My Way!

This was my best gameplay so far ; I won every awards except the Ocean Blue one (But it's not that bad since I had won it in my second playthrough) and I got "A" in every category. Upgraded to level 4! Yay!

Now it's time to try Hyper Mode, with Hibikin as my Leader. I am really anxious!
While being a fangirl of Touma, MissDeidara really enjoys beating this latter in Fes.

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2011, 05:01:50 AM »
Started playing my 360 copy again for my Let's Play later and finished a Project Fairy run:

Highlights:
Overmaster as the last song (There should be an achievement/trophy for this!)
All six area festivals cleared
True S rank (ala PS3 Hyper Mode; My first one)
4 weeks left over after clearing the last area festival (Goofed off for one less than I could have had)
3 songs in top 10
Unit was in extreme exhaustion status when playing the final festival, kicked their butts anyway!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 05:30:05 AM by TheTanStar »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2011, 05:30:13 PM »
Good job! That sounds really intense!
Do you have all the achievements yet?