puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread  (Read 100085 times)

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER 2 Gameplay Thread
« Reply #735 on: November 19, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »
There are two files in the Game Data. One is for patches/DLC and the other is for the game's installation.

Zerorush

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 22, 2012, 11:15:02 AM »
There's an image that I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it. It was a chart that showed what each idols "like" status was with the others. It might have been somewhere on this forum. Anyone have it by chance?

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile

Zerorush

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 22, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »
Yeah that's it! I used that site all the time to, cant believe I didn't see it when I was looking just now. Doing story mode again after not playing for a while, gotta get those last few really expensive items that I've been neglecting.

Monosex

• Greenhorn
  • Producer in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 29, 2012, 07:53:06 AM »
So.. I've just got my Ps3.

Is The idolmaster 2 demo still on the Japanese Playstation Network Store?

Thanks in advance.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 29, 2012, 03:29:09 PM »
It should be. I don't really pay attention, but I do remember seeing it the last time or two I went to check for the new DLC pack.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 02, 2012, 01:41:18 AM »
I wanna thank Daverost and Deadsnake for helping mw with my PS3 problem. I took both of your guys/girls advice and it worke, all my DLC is ok again!
Thanks so much for the help!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 02, 2012, 06:28:41 PM »
good.... that's a relieve... *phew...

and fyi I'm a guy... =___=a"

anyway,
http://imas2.wota.info/reference/table-of-idol-grouping-reactions
it said " it is thought that the unit members don't really have any particular compatibility with each other." which means it's an assumption. does it really have no effect? I am producing a unit with mami leader and takane+makoto member, the morning greet feels...a little easier to build.... maybe it's just me...

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 02, 2012, 06:54:27 PM »
Glad it worked. (And more glad that you didn't have to reformat your PS3.)

Also, regarding the demo thing, I didn't see it when I went to look for the DLC this month. I guess it's gone?

Radiosity

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 22, 2012, 06:16:01 PM »
Hey all :) Since I just got the game recently (thanks to the Best Edition release) and I've just spent a while going through this thread and adding useful information to a text file I figured it'd be nice to upload it for anyone else who might have got the game recently, see end of post for link as the attachment folder for the site is seemingly full and I can't post it like that.

It's a bit of a mess (chronological order based on the thread) but should be useful for anyone who doesn't feel like going through a 50 page thread.

On the demo thing, unfortunately the Japanese PSN does rather have a nasty habit of removing demos for games after a while. If you've got it in your download list you can still redownload it normally but otherwise you're out of luck.

Also, can anyone give some tips on defeating Jupiter in the 竜宮小町 extra episode? I tried it with Iori first and got to the third battle without any major problems but beating Jupiter was impossible for me at the time and I haven't felt like challenging it again.

They do rather like to burst/appeal you into oblivion and with the exception of the first attempt (which I'd have won if I'd hit R1 quickly enough for a final burst, I was not pleased lol) I haven't managed to get more than about 8000 points to their 30000+.

Temp Link: Eyemass2 Text File

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 25, 2012, 05:51:00 AM »
You know, I really wish iM@S 2 had a free/arcade mode like SP does. Sometimes I just want to play through the game without the storyline events getting in the way. :( Seeing the story over and over again gets old. And you know, it would make it easier to unlock all the outfits and accessories.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:59:50 AM by ninjamitsuki »

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 25, 2012, 05:53:10 AM »
You know, I really wish iM@S 2 had a free/arcade mode like SP does. Sometimes I just want to play through the game without the storyline events getting in the way. :( Seeing the story over and over again gets old.

Huh?  It does have a free produce mode (Stage 4 U), though some things need to be unlocked.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 25, 2012, 05:58:19 AM »
S4U's different.  What he means by a free mode is the ability to play through 52 weeks to reach a certain goal without any story driven events.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 25, 2012, 05:59:31 AM »
I'm a girl but yes, that's what I meant. It would be nice to have something like that.

Filly

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • Neptune's Backloggery
« Reply #749 on: December 30, 2012, 12:14:53 PM »
I'm still a newbie with this game, can someone tell me what is that "REPORT!!" at the top of the unit's name?