puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: I don't know why this is bugging me.  (Read 3524 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
I don't know why this is bugging me.
« on: January 18, 2011, 06:44:48 PM »
Miki has the kanji for star in her name. Takane has a connection to the moon.

...And Takane is in Wandering Star while Miki is the rival for Missing Moon. Why is this?

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know why this is bugging me.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 06:51:48 PM »
Cause all the good vocalists'd be in moon then. <-- opinion, debatable

Also, if Takane really likes stargazing , how come she only looks at the moon..

iCONM@STER

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 09:51:22 PM »
At a guess, maybe it was done intently with the advance knowing that it would keep fans intrigued and in wonder, all to stir a hot topic like this one? - The return is a positive and may spread the word of iDOLM@STER. You never know.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 06:23:01 PM »
Hibiki, with her tan, makes sense in Perfect Sun though... :D

iCONM@STER

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 08:51:35 PM »
Quote from: animagic4u
Hibiki, with her tan, makes sense in Perfect Sun though... :D
I'm not well-versed with Kanji, or any Japanese language for that matter. Mayhap it's pertinent to the hair color? It could well be something as simple as that. Or more simply, it is the personality of each character that places them in which game.

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 08:28:38 AM »
I always thought it was based on the personalities of the characters, so they'd have a variety of personalities in each game rather than having idols that are similar. Interesting observations, though. I like Hibiki being in Perfect Sun because of her tan  :D

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 08:41:54 AM »
 Well... If similar idols were in each game, Perfect Sun still fits, 'cause it has the most energetic idols... And the other two are still left out. Missing Moon has the more serious/calm idols +Miki, while Wandering Star has... well, it really seems like a hodgepodge to me, compared to the others, so I guess that works.

I always figured they put them where they did because those were the idol interactions they thought would be the most interesting.

iCONM@STER

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 09:00:38 AM »
Quote from: Neko-P
Missing Moon has the more serious/calm idols +Miki
Quote from: Neko-P
I always figured they put them where they did because those were the idol interactions they thought would be the most interesting.
And here I am having always thought that energetic goes in hand with calm more-so, else having compatibility clashes with personalities when co-operating.  It's only a theory coming from me, but I keep hold of the thought that, personality-wise, the energetic work best with the calm; in that, the energetic compels the calm and vice-versa.  This way, it paints a rather sketchy picture of it working either way, and that there must be more to it than what meets the eye.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 05:05:30 PM »
And here I am having always thought that energetic goes in hand with calm more-so, else having compatibility clashes with personalities when co-operating.  It's only a theory coming from me, but I keep hold of the thought that, personality-wise, the energetic work best with the calm; in that, the energetic compels the calm and vice-versa.  This way, it paints a rather sketchy picture of it working either way, and that there must be more to it than what meets the eye.

Actually, yeah, I think the characters were arranged because of their personality types/relationship to the other characters. Like Hibiki's in Perfect Sun because of her relationship with Yayoi.

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 02:03:44 AM »
I don't know why they would do that, maybe it never crossed their minds. But I do know how the girls are placed in each game. As we know, different idols have different strenghts and weeknesses. The Idols with higher vocal stats are in Missing moon, the visual style idols are in wandering star and the dance idols and/or well rounded idols ar in perfect sun. The rival idols act as foils for the playable idols. EX.
Hibiki is the best dancer in 961, she's in perfect sun.
Takane is the most mature vocal wise, but if shes the best is your opinion, in 961 and is in wandering star.
Miki is definatly the most visualy noticable, with her blonde hair and over all style and shes in missing moon.

iM@Sotaku

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 09:26:48 PM »
Also, if Takane really likes stargazing , how come she only looks at the moon..

This reminds me oh how a group of fans thought Takane was an alien because her hair was sliver, her name has to do with the moon, she like stargazing, and she stares at the moon. X3

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 09:54:45 PM »
This reminds me oh how a group of fans thought Takane was an alien because her hair was sliver, her name has to do with the moon, she like stargazing, and she stares at the moon. X3

Which would make her a moonling?
That's definetly more interesting than what she is now.