puppies-volcanic
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Character Master Stories  (Read 15022 times)

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The iDOLM@STER Character Master Stories
« on: July 17, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »
Quote from: Kyo
This topic contains all of the stories previously translated and posted in the respective character threads, gathered here for your convenience.

I hope you had as much fun reading them as I had translating them, and that you've learned a little bit more about your favourite idols and what motivates them.

The next translation project for me will (hopefully) be the Idol Dramas from Live for You!. I'd even like to translate the original game someday if I can find the time to do so, but I probably won't be able to do it by myself.

CONTENTS
1. Open your ears/Haruka Amami
2. The wings of the heart/Chihaya Kisaragi
3. Hai Touch!/Yayoi Takatsuki
4. Goodbye, Yukiho/Yukiho Hagiwara
5. Always the same day of destiny/Azusa Miura
6. Life's study/Ritsuko Akizuki
7. The Princess Sleeping in The Forest/Iori Minase
8. The Prince's Graduation/Makoto Kikuchi
9. Fun x 2, Sadness/2/Ami & Mami Futami
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:36:41 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER Character Master Stories
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 10:01:56 PM »
Open your ears
Haruka Amami's circumstances
Source: The Idolm@ster Character Master

My textbook and my lunchbox are in my bag, my handkerchief's in my pocket and my ribbons aren't twisted...yes, perfect! My morning preparations are done!

「Well then, I'm off!」

I cheerfully leave the house through the front door. As I was making my way towards my bicycle, my mother frantically ran up to me.

「Haruka! You forgot your schoolbag!」

AAH! I left my schoolbag at the front door! Even though I try to be careful, this always happens in the morning. I'm really careless....

「Have a safe trip.」

My mother sent me off with a smile on her face. The high school where I study at is a thirty minute ride by bicycle from my house. It's definitely faster if I take the train, but the weather is so good today that I just had to get on my bicycle. It's also because I can sing to myself while I'm riding it. Ah ha ha♪

Don't you think that there are lots of things that are singing in the morning? You can hear them if you listen carefully. The sparrows' chirping, the morning dew still left on the grass, the snow-white laundry that's drying in the sun...almost everything is singing to welcome the morning! ...Ah, I guess that was getting a bit too girlish. Eh heh heh.

I guess it's time for me to start singing too. I believe that if I sing everyday, I'll improve little by little! I picked up my love for singing when I was younger, and I didn't really mind if I was good or bad at singing. But now that I'm aiming to be a top idol, I can't think that way anymore. I've gotta train harder so everyone can smile when they hear me sing!

....But it's actually a bit too early to be saying that. Ah ha ha♪ Actually, I haven't had my debut yet, so I guess I'm still an unhatched idol egg. I belong to the 765 Productions company, but my producer-san hasn't been chosen yet...sigh.....ah! It's not like me to be so gloomy!

As I was singing and thinking about things, I suddenly found myself in front of my school.

「Yo, Amami! Morning!」

「Ah, Konishi-kun. Morning~♪」

My friends greet me when I enter my class. I have lots of friends who are both boys and girls in my class and the other classes.

「Morning, Amami! I-saw-that!」

My friend Aki-chan came up to me with a sly grin on her face.

「Morning, Aki-chan. What did you see?」

「You talking to Konishi-kun, of course. How suspicious~.」

Stories about relationships are becoming popular with my friends. After all, we're all around that age now when we start to notice these things ♪.

「What're you talking about? Konishi-kun already has a girlfriend from the neighbouring class. And I was the one who introduced them to each other♪.」

「Huh.....so you're being a Cupid to others? Haruka, how about taking care of yourself first?」

Uuu. My defenses crack immediately. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now.

「I'm still living in a dream, where my sweethearts are my songs and my singing! Or something like that...ah ha ha.」

「....I guess so. You're so absorbed in your dream that you probably didn't have time to change your socks, Haruka.」

Eh? I look down at my socks.....AAAH! I'm wearing the pink socks that I wore to sleep last night! My mother gave me these so my feet wouldn't get cold at night...but that doesn't matter it's still against the school rules to wear them here, isn't it?

「W, what should I do? I'm so absent-minded...」

「Yeah, you've always absent-minded, so I think the teacher will let this slide. But if you're going to work as an idol like this, we're all gonna be worried about you.」

Despite my big mistake, I manage to get to the end of the school day (Well, I guess slipping and falling during P.E. class was a mistake too) and got on my bicycle to go home. Along the way I pass by the entrance of the park, and I hear loud voices coming from the inside of the park.

「It's no good, let's stop singing.」

I stop my bicycle to have a look. It turns out that there are 4 to 5 primary school children there, talking with each other.

「Whose idea was it to sing our teacher a birthday song for her birthday? It's impossible!」

「Yeah, let's give up. It's getting kinda boring.」

I was planning to let them be, but when I heard them talk about singing, I couldn't help but jump into their conversation.

「Hey guys, are you going to stop singing? If it's okay, would you let me hear your singing? I might be able to help.」

The children had unsure looks on their faces, but they sing it for me anyway after I tell them that it would be the last time. Ah, 'Happy Birthday' is a nice song! But somehow, it doesn't sound right.

「I know! I'll be your conductor to guide you, so let's try once more, okay?」

This time, the children don't look very happy, especially after I said to them before that it would be the last time. Still, they agree to sing it again.

「Three, go! ♪Happy Birthday to you!」

...A, Are? My timing for the start was off!

「That's terrible! It's worse than before!」

「Onee-chan, your conducting is really bad!」

Uuu...the loud booing rings in my ears. That was a failure!

「I'm sorry! Please, one more time! Please?」

The kids start to sing again. This time, I'm more careful, and it was perfect!

「...Wow, it's great for once!」

「That's awesome, onee-chan!」

「That was fun! Let's sing it again!」

They're clapping their hands with smiles on their faces ♪. Eh heh heh, it's kinda embarrassing, actually. But I'm so happy that I can pass on the joy of singing to others. We continue practicing, and I really get into the conducting♪. Before we knew it, the sun was already starting to set in the western sky.

「You should get going now, or your parents are going to get worried.」

I tell them that lots of times, and the children finally listen to me. They're very sad about parting ways with me.

「Onee-chan, thank you so much~! Bye bye-!」

The children smile as they wave at me, before going home and leaving me alone in the park. It's time for me to practice on my own now. I remember singing in this park a long time ago....

When I was very young, I moved from a neighbouring town to the place where I'm living today, because of my father's job. Although I found out during high school that my old house was only twenty minutes away by bus, at that time I thought I had traveled very far, to a place where I had no friends and I was alone.

I came to this park to play, but I didn't know anyone...I was always looking at the children playing with each other (much like that bunch of children just now) from afar, saying to myself, 「I want to join in....but I don't know them」.

「What's the matter~? Are you by yourself? What's your name?」

「....Haruka Amami.」

I replied to the onee-san who talked to me. She loved singing and usually came to the park to teach the children how to sing. Kinda like what I'm doing now...

「I see. Haruka-chan, do you like to sing? How about singing along with us? It's really fun!」

I was trembling when I first joined up with the other children. But soon I got more comfortable and was singing loudly. I sang and sang until it was almost nightfall. Now, my instinct to come to the park to sing and practice, was probably because this was the place where that onee-san taught me how to sing.

「Haruka-chan, that was superb~! You did really well!」

I was so happy when she praised me! This was also the start of my many friendships with other people.

Now that I think about it, that's how I've been making friends, by singing in front of everyone and having fun doing it. Just like that onee-san who taught me. To have fun singing like that onee-san and to make everybody happy, that's why I'm aiming to be a top idol! I entered the 765 Productions audition on my own, and I got accepted♪

The person who made me into what I am today was that onee-san. However, we never saw each other again after that meeting...but as long as I keep singing, I'll always be friends with her.

That's why I want to improve my singing, to become better than before. If I can somehow meet that onee-san again, I would like to hear her words again.

「You did really well!」

I want to become better than before, because I love singing, and I want to experience these feelings stronger than anyone else!

「Okay, time to start practicing! I'm going to put in my best effort!」

Fuuaa.....I let out a yawn as I'm sitting in the train that's heading towards the office.

I didn't sleep much last night...I was still at the park practicing my singing at night, and my worried parents had to search for me before they found me there. I guess I overdid it a little.....ah ha ha....haaaaa....but after checking in at the office, I'll be heading to the park near 765 Productions to practice again!

My dreams to become an idol and my feelings when I sing are my own, but I'm not alone. My friends, my family, and that onee-san...everybody's helping me to chase my dream. I won't forget what they've done for me, and I'm going to work hard for them too. If I open my ears and listen carefully, I can hear their words of encouragement. So I'm going to sing as best as I can today!

Because I'm not alone. Everyone else is with me.

Ah, but the person who's going to support me the most, my producer-san, still hasn't been chosen yet...but I'll continue to work hard, because he's going to be decided sooner or later. And someday, it'd be great if I could support and encourage somebody, like my producer would. Because it would be nice if I could teach them how happy one can be when they're singing!

With that target in mind, let's go to the park to practice!

「Ah~ah~ah, do-re-mi-re-do~♪ ....is the interval too short? Let's try that again! Hmm, these shoes are kinda difficult to walk in...ahhhh! I'm wearing my slippers!」

「....Kngh....ah ha ha ha! How absent-minded!」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:31:10 AM by Kyo »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 10:02:52 PM »
The wings of the heart
Chihaya Kisaragi's circumstances

The air in the early morning is cold.

The interior of my room is dim as I finish planning my training menu. I thought of it myself, since it is part of my daily work as an idol trainee with 765 Productions. I'm aiming to be a top singer rather than a top idol, and such strict training is necessary.

First, some jogging and light muscle training, before moving on to vocal training.

「La, la, la la la~」

「That's a great voice....Chihaya-chan.」

The sudden appearance of the voice made me jump a little. This voice....it belongs to the old man who lives nearby. He's in the middle of his morning walk.

「Thank you very much. But I am in a hurry, so please excuse me.」

「Eh? You're leaving already? .....Chihaya-chan, you used to smile a lot when you were younger...you've changed.」

The old man's voice is at my back as I go back into the house. I do not mind if he calls me unsociable, because I'm really in a hurry. I have to change, have breakfast and go to school. It's important to finish everything readily. I usually do all these without meeting my parents. At least, only in the mornings.

「Fuuaaahh.....nn? Is that you, Chihaya?」

When I was about to walk out of the kitchen, somebody sat up from the sofa in the living room. It's my father, still wearing his business suit.

.....I am unlucky today.

「Sleeping in a place like that....did you come back in the morning again?」

「Yeah. I was pretty busy at work.」

「You're lying. You argued with Mother again, am I right?」

A look of displeasure registered in his eyebrows. This is bad. I might have said too much.

But it was inevitable, anyway.

「....What do you know, Chihaya?」

The iciness in his voice was even colder than the morning air. I have lots of words I could use as a retort, but they are all hurtful things. And they are all a waste of time. And I know, because we have gone through this many, many times.

Without saying a word, I walk out of the house and head towards school.

The classroom where each day passes by.

In this class, where the brightest students are gathered together, my results are consistently at the top of the class.

But I have no good friends in this class. I suppose I could have one if I made the effort, but I use all my free time to practice my singing. And I have no time to relax.

「Kisaragi-san! Are you going for club activities today?」

It is after school, and for the first time today, somebody in my class talked to me. I belong to the school choir. I joined it to improve my singing. Up till now, though, the club has not lived up to my expectations. I don't get along with my seniors, and I have rarely visited the clubroom.

「I never turn up for activities. And isn't easier for our seniors when I am not around?」

「But the contest is almost here. We're in a pinch when you're not around. Even our seniors have agreed that you're the best in the club.」

「In that case, why don't you try the training method I proposed? If you continue practicing like this, you will get nowhere.」

My classmate had a troubled expression on her face after hearing my opinion.

「I know how you feel, but you have to understand our seniors' reasons too. Aren't you being too impatient? Is there something that's causing you to act this way?」

The girl's question is trying to open up the door to my heart.

......I quickly try to close it.

「....What do you know?」

The words that came out of my mouth....were the same as my father's....!

Kngh....! I'm the worst...

Without looking at my classmate's face, I apologize and run away from her as fast as I can.

I need to go to a place where I can sing!

I want to sing!

Because singing is the only way I can help myself.

I run up to the school rooftop. In the afterglow of the sun setting beyond the horizon, I sing to myself, with an empty heart.

Surrounded by the dark, heavy evening air, I make my way home with heavy footsteps. The first thing that greets me when I open the door is the angry shouting of my parents who are arguing with each other.

「Didn't I tell you that I needed it by tomorrow?!」

「I don't know anymore! I've long forgotten my husband's shirt size!」

They're fighting over something as small as this. This has been going on everyday, for the past 8 years.

「You never pay attention! Even during that moment...」

「You're using that again to argue with me?」

I refuse to listen further, and I cut in between my parents.

「STOP IT!」

My parents were talking about something that is taboo to me. I chose to ignore that earlier in school today, but I cannot keep my mouth closed now.

「No matter how many times you keep doing this....it's not going to bring him back!」

Please let my words reach them. My father's and my mother's hearts....

Please, reach them!

「...Chihaya, go to your room.」

「Look! Chihaya's like this because you've not been bringing her up right!」

It didn't reach them.

Nobody listens to my words after all.

As another argument started to rear its ugly head, I ran away again, with an unbearable feeling inside me.

I ran out of the house....and headed towards that child's resting place.

8 years ago, before that child suddenly went away....we were an incredibly happy family.

「Chihaya-! Sing a song for me~.」

「Don't call me Chihaya. That's impertinent of you. I won't sing for you.」

The moment that child heard the phrase 'I won't sing for you', it had an immediate effect.

「I'm sorry! Please sing for me~!」

As a response to his tearful apology and request, I began to sing. Although I was much less skilled back then, he would cheerfully listen to me without fail. We would always hold hands when we were singing.

That child's hands were so warm!

And now....he rests beneath this cold tombstone.

「It's been a long time...would you like to hear me sing?」

Despite my best efforts, my tears blur together with my voice as I begin to sing. When I finished singing, I noticed a small, dark-colored bird sitting there on top of the tombstone. When did it get there?

Was it....listening to me sing?

Subconsciously, I stretch my hand out towards the bird. The bird was startled by my action, and it flew away.

.....Everyone close to me has disappeared. Everyone who listened to my singing.

But I still want to sing. I want to become a singer whose voice can move people's hearts.

And I would like to find someone. I am searching for someone who might be the one. Someone who needs me, listens to my songs, and can lead me to happiness.

Someone who understands me, like that child did.

Such a person may not exist, but I have no other wish besides that.

「Fu fu. Are you becoming bored with a topic like this?」

I project my voice to reach his spirit. I have something to say to him. Something important.

「I promise you this. I will polish up my singing, and find somebody who understands me....I'm going to the office of 765 Productions tomorrow. My producer has not been chosen yet, but regardless of that, I am going to do my best to become a singer. And until I have accomplished my goal using my own efforts....I will not be coming back here.」

Morning is here again. The same clear air. The same feeling of melancholy. But I have to keep my promise to that child.

After talking a walk to the 765 Productions office, I close myself inside a dark room and begin my musical appreciation training by listening to a good song. When you are studying music, it is important to know which parts of a song are good and why.

...Then, I spot something moving beyond the closed window blinds.

Making my way towards the window, I see an extremely familiar-looking bird, sitting on the window sill. It can't be....

「Are you....the bird from yesterday?」

When it heard my words, the bird tilted its small, pretty neck towards me.

「If you are....it is fortunate that we can meet again. And I'm sorry for frightening you yesterday.」

The clever bird turns its pupils to look straight at me.

「I could not see clearly in the darkness last night, so I thought you were just an ordinary, darkish little bird. But your true color....it is a brilliant shade of blue.」

A bluebird, illuminated by the morning light. My eyes were taken in by the vivid blue color. It looked at me as if it was trying to say something, before flying away again. It disappeared high and far into the sky.

....I have to fly too. Using the wings of my heart. If I do not, I'll fall into a deep, dark pit. I won't have a place in this world, and there will not be a person who will sincerely care about me, either.

But I will live. And I will sing. Because my songs are my wings. With these wings, I can fly anywhere, to see everything from the skies above. And surely, someday, I will find the people that I am looking for, and I will go to them.

For now, I concentrate on my training.

「This song....it sounds similar to Brahms's minor key. But the intonation sounds shaky.」

I talk to myself, but another sound comes back as the echo. I'm not really sure how to put it in words, but it seems like a heavy door of fate is opening. What a mysterious sound...

「Ah, sorry about that. I surprised you, didn't I? I'm switching on the lights now...」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:22:40 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »
Hai Touch!
Yayoi Takatsuki's circumstances

「Onee-chan, pass me the soy sauce-」

「Ah, Kouji's split it, onee-chan!」

「Aaaah~! Get the tissues!」

「I'll be leaving now, Yayoi. I'll leave the rest to you.」

「Have a safe trip, Mom! Kasumi, help me get the tissues~!」

It's always this lively during breakfast at our house. My dad, on the other hand, says 「It's like a war down here!」. Eh heh heh. But I'm okay with it! My brothers and sister can be noisy sometimes, but they're really cute. My dad and my mom are depending on me, the older sister to look after them.

「Yayoi Takatsuki will work hard today!」

Just like that. There's one wish that I have though....that's to become an idol. That's right, I'm an idol trainee! Even though I don't look like one....I'm working at the 765 Productions office. But my producer hasn't been decided yet, so I can't talk about my debut just yet.

I go to the office everyday after school, but the only work I can do now is sweeping and cleaning the office....haa....

「Onee-chan, it's almost 8 o'clock.」

「Eh? ...AH! O, oh no, we're going to be late! Everyone, hurry up and get ready to go!」

I thought my brothers and sister would be late for school, but with me in charge, we made in just in time. Because we took a short cut through the vacant lot just around our house!

I go through the shopping area and up the slope. It's time for the hundred-meter dash to the school gates! Full power! I ate a lot for breakfast, so I have the energy to do it-! In a few seconds, I finally reach the school gate!

「Yay! I did it, I made it just in time! Hai, tou~ch!」

「Tou~ch! ....wait, what am I doing?! You're late again, Takatsuki! Hand over your student pass!」

「Awawa, sensei~. You mean I missed it by a few seconds? Aww....」

Uuu....I don't want this to become a habit...but my dad and my mom are busy with work, so I don't have a choice. We have a big family, but not much money to go around...I want to help my family out even more, but there aren't many jobs that I can do, since I'm still so young.

My friend Masayo-chan told me that a child can work as an idol, so that's what I'm working as. I had wanted to become an idol anyway, since they always get to wear such cute clothes. Eh heh heh. Ah, but I really want to become an idol for another reason. Being able to wear cute clothes comes later.

「Yayoi-chan, homeroom's going to start soon-」

Ah, my friend is calling me over to her desk when I entered the class.

「Hey, that was a really great run just now!」

「Uaah~you saw that? I'm embarrassed now~.」

「I wonder if I should boast about this to everyone? 'I'm the only one who sees the popular idol Yayoi Takatsuki dashing to school everyday!' or something like that.」

「Eh heh heh....I don't know about that....ah, but let's keep my run just now a secret, okay?」

My friends support my idol activities too....even though it's only sweeping and cleaning the office.

Even though the lessons are difficult, I really love school. Whenever the teacher calls on me to answer a question I don't know the answer to,

「Hai! I have no idea-!」

I reply very energetically.

「Well, at least Takatsuki-san gets full marks for enthusiasm.」

The teacher replies with a smile as she praises me.

While I continue to have fun like this, I start to worry as soon as school has ended. I can't remember anything from today's lesson~. Hmm....I wonder if it will help if I draw pictures in my textbook to help me remember...

「Yayoi-chan, there's someone here to see you.」

Eh? A visitor for me in school? I go outside my classroom, and sure enough, there's a girl standing there, holding a school satchel.

「Kasumi! What's wrong? Did something happen?」

This is my sister Kasumi. Even though her elementary school and my middle school are very near to each other, it's the first time I've seen her here.

「Um, onee-chan. Could you go back home earlier today? I want to go and play at my friend's house...」

「Eh....but I'll be going to the office today...it'll be a problem if you're not at home to look after your brothers....how about asking your friends to come to our house?」

Kasumi bit her lip as she looked down on the floor. Looking at her face, I can tell that she really wants to go to her friend's house. It's not the first time this is happening.

「I'm sorry, Kasumi. I guess I should...」

Before I could finish, Kasumi had already turned her back to me.

「Onee-chan....you have a dream to become an idol, right? When will that dream end?」

「When will it end....I, I don't know....my dream hasn't even started yet...」

「I want onee-chan's dream to end quickly, so I can play with my friends!」

「Wait, Kasumi! Come back!」

But Kasumi had already ran away down the corridor. I could only guess that she was crying as she did....

After school, I head in the opposite direction of the train station that would take me to the office. At the vacant lot near my home, I weakly sit down on the ground. The 200% cheerfulness that I had this morning is probably only about 1% now...

My dream hasn't started yet, but I had the thought that everyone supported me. But because of that, I saw Kasumi's sad face...did I make a mistake somewhere~? Was I causing trouble to everyone without knowing it?

As the sky turned orange, I looked at the vacant ground in front of me. My mind wandered back to the time when I was in elementary school, when the town's festival was held here. Doing the Bon dance with everyone, eating cotton candy and fishing for goldfishes...I did all that with Kasumi~. Eh heh heh! Ah, and there was a big stage here, wasn't there...?

「Yayoi-chan, Yayoi-chan! Come on up here and sing!」

「Ehh, I can't!」

「What are you talking about? This festival wouldn't be complete if you didn't sing!」

The emcee, the uncle from the shopping district, suddenly pulled me up onto the stage, and I began to sing and dance. Everyone stood up and applauded, with big smiles on their faces.

It was a really great feeling! And if I could earn money for my family through such a wonderful way, it'll be even better!

After that, I went to the audition at 765 Productions, and I got accepted-!

「I think the stage was around here....and then I went....la la la la la la, lanlala~♪」

Even though there's nobody around now, I can still remember everyone's smiling faces as they clapped along to the song. I start clapping my hands to myself as I sing. It's soft because I'm by myself, but it feels warm...

「...Yayoi, your singing is really good, you know.」

「Uwaaah! M, mom!」

「Did you just come back from the office? You're early today.」

「Y, you too, mom! It's strange to see you home so early.」

「I guess so. I'm going shopping now, because I'm making dinner tonight. Oh yes, Kasumi told me to give this to you when you came back.」

My mom handed me an advertisement flier. On the back of it, there was a message written there.

「To onee-chan. I'm sorry for the selfish words I said today. I'm really happy that onee-chan is going to become an idol. Do your best! I love you. -Kasumi」

My mom, who was reading the letter over my shoulders, said nothing as she placed an arm around my shoulders and gave me a hug. I slowly feel my energy coming back.

My dream hasn't begun yet, but I know I'll reach it if I work a little harder. I'm almost there. I love my family very much, and I think they've been supporting me all this time.

Later that night, the President-san from 765 Productions called me at my house. He was worried when I didn't turn up at the office today. Uuu...I wonder if I did something wrong.

「It's a relief to find out you're okay, Yayoi-kun. But it'll be inconvenient if I can't contact you. Once your producer has been decided, I'll lend you a cell phone from my office. Don't worry, that day will be coming soon, so work hard. Oh, and...could you come down to the office tomorrow?」

「Y, yes! I'll be there!」

Maybe....maybe my producer's been decided! YAY~! I don't have school tomorrow, so I'll head down there first thing in the morning!

I eat my breakfast with the usual cheerfulness, before making my way towards the office. Today could be my debut, so I'm really excited!

「President-san! Good morning-!」

「Ah, Yayoi-kun. Morning.」

「I'm sorry about yesterday! And um, President-san...do you need me to do something?」

「Yes, you're right! You're a good guesser.」

My heart is thumping wildly as I wait for the President's next words. This is it, this is it! My dream's about to come true! Uuu~I'm nervous!

「First...I'll leave the front of the office building to you!」

「..........................H, huh?」

While I was still trying to figure out what the President was saying, he smiled as he handed me a broom.

「It was really troublesome when you weren't here yesterday, Yayoi-kun! The office was so dusty.」

....uuu~it seems that he called me back to do some cleaning. The President's way of talking is really confusing...ah, but even if it's just sweeping, I'll still do my best! I won't have my debut today, but if I work hard everyday, my chance's sure to come around-!

When I heard Kasumi ask me when my dream will end, I didn't know how to answer her. But now, I know that my dream will end if I become sad and don't feel like doing anything, and if I stop doing things with a 'Hai, tou~ch!'.

「Hah....I'm done sweeping-! Next up is cleaning the windows!」

「Sorry, have you got a moment? The President said that I could find you here...」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:24:06 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 10:04:33 PM »
Goodbye, Yukiho
Yukiho Hagiwara's circumstances

Ah...i, it's morning, isn't it. Good morning. My morning begins by tidying myself up, before going to collect the mail. My father gets angry if he sees any strange letters in the mail, so I try to discard them first before he can see them....

「Yukiho! What's with this mountain of letters?! All of the letters have boys' names on them. Do you know them?!」

Aah! I was a bit late in collecting the mail this morning...uuu. My father looks so angry holding the letters.

「N, no, father, I don't know them, but....」

「Then it'll be alright to get rid of them!」

My father took the bunch of envelopes and started ripping them to pieces in front of me, before walking away down the corridor. To everyone who wrote those letters, I'm sorry....even if they were love letters, it was terrible to do such a thing to them...they're torn, so I can't reply to them anymore...ah, um, but even if they weren't torn up, I probably couldn't reply to them anyway. R, regardless, I'm sorry-. I don't know how you knew about me, but you worked hard to write letters to me anyway...auu. Sniff....

「Yukiho, why are you crying so early in the morning? Come and eat your breakfast.」

I hear my mother's voice. That's right, if I don't hurry up, I will be keeping the other disciples waiting, since they always eat their breakfast after my parents and I finish eating....ah, by disciples, I mean my father's disciples from work, who are training with my father in our house. My mother and I live together in a different building in the mansion, so even though we are living in the same house, I rarely meet them. I do meet them sometimes whenever we have tea together though....

My father's disciples follow my father's strict rules, and although I do not know the exact contents, I think they're not supposed to get close to me. That's why they hardly say a word to me. I'm nervous around men, so I hardly talk to them too....I think I speak to them only twice a year. My father is rather scary and strong, and he is very stern too....he trains hard with his disciples everyday.

U, um, please don't ask exactly what kind of work my father is doing. Auu...I, I'm sorry. This is a secret of the Hagiwaras.

After finishing my breakfast, I set off towards towards school. T, this will be another difficult trial for me. I won't be able to get to school without passing by my neighbour's house, but there's a dog there....a bulldog named Puffy. It has a cute name but a very scary face, and it's mean too. When it sees me, it always runs after me while barking loudly.

When I was little, Puffy always liked to slip out of its chain and chase me around....since then, I've been afraid of all kinds of dogs. While Puffy was chasing me, I remember being almost scared to death. Awawa...I'm shivering just from remembering it. I, I'm sorry. If dogs could talk, I think it would probably say that it doesn't like a weak person like me...I wonder if it'll dig a hole and bury me in it...? Uuu...sniff.

Ah....I was so busy crying that I didn't realize that I've already reached the school building. I have to try my best at the lessons later. Do your best, Yukiho...don't give up, Yukiho....I keep telling myself this as I enter the classroom.

The first lesson is Japanese. Ah, my favourite class is Japanese, by the way. Fu fu. Because I really like poetry...

「Let's see, for the next question....Hagiwara-san.」

HAU! The sensei just picked me to stand up and answer a question. I like the subject, but I don't like it when the teacher calls on me. Because everyone will be w, watching me....and then I become n, nervous. I don't like being the center of attention.

「Uuu....I'm sorry....I don't know...」

....Actually, I do know the answer. But I can't open my mouth with everyone looking at me. I'm really timid and weak...I don't like being like this...

「You're crying again, Yukiho? Come on, keep your chin up.」

My friend Kazu-chan had a concerned look on her face as she talked to me after class.

「Uuu....I'm sorry to make you worried....I guess a useless person like me will be better off buried in a hole somewhere...」

「Haa...you're saying such terrible things again! Yukiho, you've got to have more faith in yourself! What's going to happen to 765 Productions? I thought you would have gained more confidence if you became an idol.」

「Y, yes....but my debut hasn't arrived yet, after all...」

A, actually, I'm an idol trainee with 765 Productions...I became one after Kazu-chan sent them a photo of me. For some reason, I got accepted in the very first selection round...

A girl like me becoming an idol....to everyone on this Earth, I'm really sorry. I have no talents and I'm a crybaby...to aim to be a top idol, of all things...

But I want to change myself, and I want to reborn as a strong-hearted person. I went to the second round to be interviewed, with a determination that comes around once in a lifetime for me. And I got accepted...!

This may be my first and last lucky chance, and I will make good use of it.

Wait....doesn't that mean...there won't be any more good things later in my life? Auu....

「Yukiho, you're really cute, so I'm sure you'll be a big hit. If you work hard, you'll enjoy yourself everyday.」

My friend is trying to bring out my courage with encouraging words. I want to put on a strong face and face the world too, but....I can't see my debut or producer arriving anytime soon...right now, I've not changed at all. Uuu...sniff.

At the end of the school day, I leave for my house with tears in my eyes. As I near my neighbour's house, I see Puffy looking at me...uu, I don't have a moment to relax...I try to walk past it without making it bark.

Eh...? Puffy is walking nearer and nearer to me. Ahh...could it be....Puffy's slipped out of his chain again? Without stopping to think, I break into a run.

I run and I run, hoping to escape to the garden in my house. But the dog is much faster and is gaining on me...I, I'm at my limit....I can't run anymore...goodbye, father. Goodbye, mother. Please forgive me for departing before you...

As I was thinking that, my world suddenly plunged into darkness.

「KYAAAAAAAA!!!」

With an alarmed cry, I fall into a dark and narrow place.

Ah, this is....the hole that's being dug in the garden. My garden is very large, and sometimes large holes like this one are being dug, and sometimes they're being filled. It probably has something to do with my father and his work...

There's a large pile of soft earth at the place where I landed, so it doesn't hurt at all. Even though the place I'm in is narrow and small, it feels somehow warm and comforting...fuu, I've calmed down already.

Puffy managed to chase me here after all. It stood at the edge of the hole and barked at me, before it turned around and left.

Are? Arere? This situation....it's happened before. When I was younger, I used to jump into these holes to escape from Puffy while it was chasing me...I wonder if my habit of hiding inside a hole when I'm depressed or scared was because of that...I guess it's exceptional how I can quickly dig a hole by myself before hiding in it. Ah, I almost fell asleep there for a moment...

「...Yukiho! Yukiho! Are you alright? Are you hurt?」

Ah, my mother is calling out to me from the top of the hole....

「Um, I'm fine~. I was just sleeping for a bit...」

My mother pulled me out of the hole using her hands, and the first thing that I saw was Puffy's scary face right in front of me. Eeek! I, I'm sorry! Please forgive me!

Puffy rushed over to me, getting ready to sink its teeth into me...

Wh, what...?

No...Puffy's....licking me....

Puffy's owner, an middle-aged woman, came over to me with a smile on her face.

「Fufu, I'm really sorry that my dog has been bothering you, Yukiho-chan. But it seems that Puffy likes you a lot.」

Eh...it likes me? But doesn't it hate me...?

「When you fell into the hole, Puffy knew what had happened and came straight to me to let me know. This happened to you when you were younger too, so this makes it the second time that Puffy's saved you. Come on, thank him properly.」

My mother was stroking Puffy as she was saying all this. I...I see....Puffy saved me because it liked me...I had the wrong impression of that scary-looking face after all, and all those times when it was chasing me.....

I, I wonder if I can pet Puffy too..?

「Woof woof♪」

YEEEK! I, I'm sorry! It's too scary after all...!

W, well, it's morning again. There's no school today, so I'm going down to the office to help out a little....

I tried very hard to become friends with Puffy yesterday. I tried and tried until night fell, but it was no use...sniff. But I was mistaken when I thought that dogs hated me, so maybe I'll succeed after a very long time has passed. ....Or it may be impossible in the first place....

Ah, but I feel that yesterday's incident was quite important. It was a trigger for me to gather my courage to deal with my shyness around dogs and men. My idol campaign seems to be a very difficult job for me, but I can feel someone pushing my back gently, encouraging and protecting me....

I'm going to work hard and say goodbye to the weak, useless Yukiho....and I'm going to try and live like that from now on. With this determination in my heart, I set out towards the office.

....Are? Th, there's a dog in front of me. It suddenly appeared right in my path.

....auu....sniff.... and I had said those things to myself just a few seconds before....why do these things happen?

「Uuu....sniff. Isn't that dog going to move? I can't move forward and I can't go back either....」

「Hello there. Have you got a minute?」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:25:34 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 10:07:25 PM »
Always the same day of destiny
Azusa Miura's circumstances

RIIIING...!

The tone that I used for my alarm clock is loud and terrible~. I used to have an alarm clock with much cuter music, but I'm no good at waking up in the mornings. When it played, I couldn't get up from bed, so I changed it to a different one. But to tell you the truth...this new tone isn't getting me out of bed either. Still, I tell myself every morning before I wake up, 「Today might be the destined day that I meet my destined person, so I have to get up.」

I'm connected to my destined lover by a thin red thread. ....I wonder if it's old-fashioned or girlish to still believe in such things. But even so, I believe that somewhere in this world, there is someone who can form a loving relationship with me.

O, oh my, I'm talking about such a heavy subject in the morning~. My breakfast is the usual toast and coffee. Nn~even so, I'm still feeling sleepy this morning...

When I close my eyes, my memories of my high school life appeared before me...my very first date. The moment before I panicked...

「Azusa-chan, where would you like to go today?」

「.....(A, anywhere is fine~)」

「A, Azusa-chan, what would you like to eat?」

「.....(A, anything is fine~)」

「.....Azusa-chan, are you listening to me?」

「.....(Of course I'm listening~)」

「I guess you're not talking because you don't like me? .....Alright. Sorry for pushing you so hard. Let's separate for now.」

「.....(Eh? N, no! I'm not talking because I'm nervous, not because I hate you! Wait, please~!)」

「W, wait!」

Gah!

....I fell asleep for a second time while I was eating my breakfast. And again, I had that dream about that terrible first date...we didn't hold hands, we didn't talk, and our love came to an end in only one day. No, I guess it was too short and too disappointing to call it love. It was a shocking event for me, and I never went on another date after that, and I never thought of going on one either. And ever since that time, I've been dreaming about that moment over and over again in my dreams.

I guess this is what they call 'trauma'?

It's hard for me whenever I have this dream. My confidence becomes shattered. I do believe that my destined one exists, but after I have this dream, where that person is and whether I'll meet him or not become two completely different problems, don't they...

I'm thinking about the past now. Sigh....It's all because I slept for a second time, and I've missed my fortune-telling program on the television too. I'm feeling a little miffed at myself...

It was no use staying in my house and feeling depressed, so for a change of pace I decided to go window shopping. I don't have much money, but going around and looking at this and that is more fun. Fu fu. If you don't take your time and always buy things quickly, doesn't it feel as if you're losing money? I have lots of free time now, so I can have fun shopping~.

By the way, the reason why I don't have enough money now is that my parents have stopped sending me my allowance. I graduated from junior college a short while ago, so I'm not a student anymore. I don't want to keep relying on my parents. As for what I'm doing now, I'm currently attached to the public entertainment company, 765 Productions, waiting for my debut as an idol.

My mother doesn't know when my debut will be, so she keeps telling me to come home. I think it's better to wait patiently. But there have been some problems in choosing the producer...if I can't work as an idol, I may have to get a part-time job in the meantime. The part-time jobs are the domain of the young students, so no matter how much experience I have, I'm a bit slow when it comes to doing things, and the staff at the workplace are always at my back.

「Miura-san, you're very polite when you're working...but you move too slow! You take too long to reply too! Can't you do something about it?」

...Or so they say. But when I hurry, I usually end up doing something wrong...it's a difficult place to be in.

Um....what was I talking about again? Before talking about the part-time jobs....but before that, where is this place?

It seems that when I was lost in my thoughts, I must have gotten lost somewhere. Even though I come here lots of times to shop, I've still gotten lost. It looks as if the sun is starting to set.

I'm really terrible at directions. My best friend from middle school, Tomomi, said, 「Your sense of direction isn't terrible at all, Azusa. There was never any sense to begin with.」

...Ara? Arara? Weren't Tomomi's words...impolite? I didn't pay much attention to it when she first said that, but now I've noticed it. You're terrible, Tomomi! I'll show you my anger the next time we meet...if I can remember it, anyway. Ahhh, more importantly, I don't know the way home from here. I'm in trouble~. I could go look for a police post, but I don't know where that is either~. And I'm too embarrassed to approach the locals. But there's no need to be embarrassed because you're lost, right?

.....No, actually, I'm really embarrassed.

Aah, I've suddenly become so lonely. Do I have to continue in life like this, wavering to and fro and getting lost everyday? Going through life without a target? When I wake up every morning, I keep telling myself that today will be the destined day. It always ends up being an ordinary day. Will I ever meet my destined person? I'm so heartbroken right now.

I crouch down unsteadily where I am, taking out my cellphone and sending a voicemail to my friend, Tomomi.

「Hello...? Tomomi? Help me~.」

In the end, Tomomi, who was going home from work, stopped by to pick me up. We went into a coffee shop to rest for a bit.

「Even so, it's strange to see you crying just because you got lost.」

「N, no, I didn't cry because I was lost. It's because I can't get my idol debut, I didn't meet my destined person, and lots of other painful things....I had a bad dream this morning...」

My face turned a little red when I said that, but Tomomi leaned closer to to my face while she jabbed her finger at me, a steely gaze upon her face.

「You're too soft. Where has that determination of yours gone to? Why did you want to become an idol? Why did you want to become famous?」

「Ah, well....if I'm famous, it'll be easier for my destined person to find me, I think. And because I want my destined person to see my best form and appearance, I feel that being a top idol is the best way for me to do so.」

Yes. That is my motive for aiming to be a top idol. Is it an impure motive? But to meet with my destined one...it's my only wish and dream to do so. I think my feelings are pure and simple, so I feel a bit sad when you say it's an impure motive.

「Since you've already decided on that, carry it out! Be stronger! I really think being an idol suits you. No, this is the only type of work that you can do! And if you keep spacing out like that, there's no way you'll be able to meet that destined person of yours! So keep looking forward.」

「...Yes, you're absolutely right. Thanks, Tomomi.」

After parting ways with a smiling Tomomi, I set out towards my home. Thanks to my dear friend, I felt somewhat relieved. Yes, I have to work hard, or nothing will change. Destiny is indeed around me, but I'm the only one who can make it work for me. Because I believed in myself and waited for my debut, I myself have to make the effort to become a top idol. If I don't believe in myself, who will believe in me?

If I work hard and become the best I can be, my destined one will undoubtedly notice me. Because we're both connected by this thing called destiny. And besides my destined one, everyone else will be happy to see me working hard and having fun. Fu fu.

...Ah! Speaking of which, I forgot to scold Tomomi for saying those mean things to me before. And her words just now weren't very polite either, when I think of it. 'The only type of work I can do'? 'Spacing out'? That's so rude!

...Fu fu. But she came to help me when I was lost, so I don't really have the right to complain, do I?

Even if I do find my destined one, Tomomi will always be my dearest friend.

RIIIING...!

I'm awakened by the loud noise, and once again I can't get out of bed.

But today, I'll surely meet my destined one on this destined day, so I do my best to get up.

I don't know if it's going to be an ordinary day again, but the one who can turn it into a day of destiny is me. Something like that. Fu fu. My mind is a bit fired up from yesterday.

By the way, I received a call to make a trip down to 765 Productions. Oh, I remembered that the tea for visitors has run out, so I guess I'll buy some more at the downtown area on my way to the office.

Say, there are lots of people on the street today. I wonder if somewhere in this large crowd, my destined person has seen me, and is coming up to meet up with me? Ah, I'm becoming anxious again.

But before that....is this the way to the office?

My word, I've lost my way again?

I'd better contact the office~....

「Why can't I remember the route? This is becoming a problem...」

「Excuse me. Azusa Miura-san, right? I've come to meet you.」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:27:38 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 10:08:17 PM »
Life's study
Ritsuko Akizuki's circumstances

It's morning. After washing my face and changing my clothes, I polish my glasses and tie the braids in my hair. Ritsuko Akizuki is ready for the day! As always, I help my mother to prepare breakfast.

「Morning, Ritsuko. Your final quiz is today, isn't it? Do you want to do some last-minute revision?」

「I'm fine, it'll be a cakewalk! Anyway, be careful. The omelet seems a bit thick.」

My father runs a store, and because my mother is helping him out with that too, we're all very busy in the mornings. Well, whenever I look at them being so busy, it's actually a pretty nice feeling. So I try to help them out whenever I can. But I'm not very good at domestic work.

「Morning, you two! Ritsuko, are you going to 765 Productions today?」

My father is back home, after opening the store. He starts work even earlier than me, which I think must be hard on him.

「Well....I guess so. By the way, since the term vacation is starting tomorrow, I'll be going to the office in the mornings from now on.」

「I see. Alright, do your best!」

765 Productions is the place where I'm working at. I have an interest in management, so I took up a part-time job as a clerk there. My parents said that it's better to see the world when you're young, so they supported my decision.

Speaking of 765 Productions, I've been offered a full-time secretarial job there in advance, to begin once I graduate from high school. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, I'm currently an idol trainee. The President told me that there was a bit of a shortage in talent going around, so I got forcibly recruited into becoming an idol.

To be honest, I wonder if it was a miscalculation on his part. My producer hasn't been decided yet, and even if a new producer were to come in, there are lots of other, more talented idol hopefuls out there. To choose me specifically seems rather strange, since I don't look and act like an idol at all. Although I would be lying if I said I didn't hope to get chosen.

While I was busy talking with my parents and thinking about all this, breakfast was over before I knew it. I then left for school, eager to quickly take and finish the test.

Today's quiz is on Math, one of my strong subjects. Even though I double-checked and experimented with alternative answers at times, there was still plenty of time left over. But my classmates didn't seem to feel the same way that I did. The sound of the bell chiming to signal the end of the exam was mixed together with loud groans and sighs from all over the classroom. They're all third year students, so I guess they're all desperate as we prepare for the upcoming entrance examinations.

「Ritsuko, the math exam wasn't difficult for you, right?」

「Really? I thought the range of topics tested was a little too broad.」

「...Ritsuko-san, you're joking, right? You've already gone ahead of us and gotten employed. Now you're just waiting for graduation, aren't you? You're a real honor student, you know.」

「No, I'm not. And I've had difficulties deciding what path I want to take, too.」

「Hmm....Ristuko, maybe I should consult you later.」

Besides being the class representative, I've become something of an advice-giver for my friends. They usually talk to me about minor, everyday things. But recently, my friends have gotten a lot more serious in their questions.

「Akizuki, could you come to the staff office for a moment?」

Oops, the sensei's voice sounded quite urgent. I told my friends that I would talk to them another day, before walking off towards the staff office. I wonder what sensei wants to talk to me about...

「Akizuki, do you really have no interest in furthering your studies?」

When I entered the staff office, those were the first words out of my sensei's mouth. Not this again...I've already decided on this issue long ago, but sensei keeps bringing it up. He's unexpectedly persistent.

「With your grades, getting into university would be no problem at all. If you continue like this, you're going to have problems getting employed.」

「Sensei. I've already settled the job issue with my parents. And I don't feel that a university degree is necessary for me. How many times do I have to say this?」

「Ah, well...about that....」

「And anyway, I seriously doubt the importance of being able to boast of 「graduating from a first-class university」. Young people have been losing sight of their goal recently. I should be praised for having decided early on what I want to do in life.」

「Well, I guess so. Akizuki, that's good of you, but...」

「Is that all you have to say? If it is, then please excuse me. I apologize for making you worry about me.」

Haaa.....I do understand his feelings and that he's concerned about me, but I feel that he's wasting his time. Once I've decided on something, nothing can make me change my mind. Well, I'd better hurry to 765 Productions.

「Good morning....what the heck is this? Did something happen?」

When I reached the office, I was wondering if I had stepped into an earthquake zone instead. Files, binders, papers and other things from the shelves and cabinets were all over the floor. Sitting in the middle of the mess was the secretary of 765 Productions, Kotori Otonashi. She had a dazed expression on her face, and next to her was the President, a fluorescent light bulb in his hand and a large smile on his face.

...Or at least, that's what it looked like.

「Morning, Ritsuko-kun. Ahhh, I was about to change the light bulb when my hand slipped. It hit the shelf, and everything just fell to the floor! Ha ha ha!」

「'Ha ha ha', my foot! Can't you see that Kotori-san's turning pale?!」

「The papers....they're all over the place....all the important documents are mixed in together with the trash....ah ha....ah ha ha ha ha....」

「Kotori-san, get a hold of yourself! I'll help out too, so let's get this mess cleared up and put the files back on the shelves.」

Kotori-san got up from the floor and hugged me without saying a word, bawling her eyes out at the same time.

「Oh, friendship is such a beautiful thing. Ah, at least the light bulb didn't break, so I guess it's fortunate that nobody got cut.」

Kotori-san stopped crying and stared at the President with a glare that sent a shiver down my spine. If I don't do something quick, 765 Productions will become the scene of a most unfortunate incident.

「Anyway, President, go back to your office! We'll take care of things here. Kotori-san, let's hurry up and sort this out.」

3 hours later, Kotori-san and I finally finish restoring the office to its previous state.

「Well, we somehow managed to do it,」 I let out a sigh.

Kotori-san grasped both of my hands in hers and looked at me gratefully.

「Thank you so much, Ritsuko-san! I wouldn't know what I'd do if you weren't here...it's all thanks to you. Even though you're an idol trainee, you're still helping out with office work. I love hardworking people! Ritsuko-san, I really....really....」

Eh? Wait, wait a minute. This is a joke, right? But Kotori-san looks so serious. I, I don't have that kind of interest! No...!

「From the bottom of my heart....I really respect you!」

...R, respect?

Whew. I guess it was a misunderstanding after all. I'm exhausted, so I take a break with Kotori-san. When I'm tired, hot chocolate is the way to go.

「By the way, Ritsuko-san, why do you have an interest in management?」

「Well....I've seen my parents managing their work, using their own abilities to handle everything. Although all businesses are different, I find it fascinating how the basic principles are the same no matter what the industry is.」

Kotori-san nodded, seemingly impressed by my words. She suddenly clasped my hands in hers again. Watch it, you're going to spill the hot chocolate!

「I'm impressed, Ritsuko-san, it sounds like something that only you could think of. But...what about being an idol trainee? Are you reluctant to do it, after all?」

「Nope. To be honest, my heart is longing to learn as much as I can of this world. Even if I do become a manager in the future, having some experience as an idol isn't wasteful. It may even help me out later. So I'm going to try my best to be one.」

Kotori-san smiled encouragingly at my words. I haven't blindly thought about furthering my studies, but I do know that there are lots of people who are stumbling through their lives without a goal. I can't picture myself living like that. From yesterday to today, and from today to tomorrow, I have to keep up the pace, to realize my ambitions.

Well, I do know that real life doesn't actually go the way you want it to. In reality, it's not enough just to have lofty goals. You have to have a solid footing in your daily work too, before you can look further ahead. If you have a dream but don't do anything to chase it, I guess that dream isn't as precious as you thought it was, huh?

It's the morning after the day the President almost turned the whole office upside down. Since the teachers needed time to mark the students' exam scripts, school would be closed for a while. I, of course, came here to the office. I decide to check on the various documents today.

「Ahhh, these figures are all wrong! I knew we shouldn't have asked that sloppy accounting firm to do this work for us!」

Although I said that I would try my best to be an idol, my debut is still quite a ways from now. In the meantime, I'm spending time in the office doing the thing I originally signed up to do: managing. It's not a bad feeling. Although I know that the stage is an attractive place to be, where everyone will gaze upon you, I feel more at home being backstage and controlling the aspects of the performance with the strings in my hands.

I actually hope to manage a male idol someday. Ah ha ha! Ah, how I wish a promising, young man would suddenly appear before me....

Oops, I seemed to have gotten carried away for a moment there. I better clear up the reality in front of me first before I start to think about more dreams!

「Alright, I should be fine by myself...hmm? Who are you? I've never seen you around here before.」

「H, hello. I'm---」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:29:18 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 10:09:51 PM »
The Princess Sleeping in The Forest
Iori Minase's circumstances

The little birds are twittering and chirping to each other. With the clear morning air wrapping around me, I gaze out at the beautiful garden in front of me as I sit in the patio, gracefully sipping my orange juice. This is the start of the day for me, Iori Minase, the promising idol trainee at 765 Productions....ni hi hi♪

「You talking to yourself, Iori?」

「Brother! Grrr! I was just getting into the mood, and now you've ruined it!」

「Ha ha, sorry about that. My bad.」

This refreshing-looking young man is my eldest brother, Kaoru Minase. He's young, but he's the CEO of a corporate firm. I have another elder brother who is studying overseas, and he's intelligent too. To be honest, I have a slight complex about this....but I win when it comes to being cute!

「Hey, Iori. When exactly are you going to become an idol?」

「Why you-! I've already become one!」

「Well, excuse me then. But you seem to have a lot of free time as an idol.」

Kgh...as usual, he knows exactly where to rub it into me. I hate sarcastic people!

「Since you got into the company through father's connections with President Takagi, maybe even Jan could do it. How about it?」

「Woof!」

Jan, our family dog, barks in reply from the garden where he's walking around. Take my brother's side, will you? I'll remember this, Jan!

「My producer hasn't been chosen yet, but my debut will take place any day now!」

「Hmm.....well, do your best. I'll be looking forward to it.」

With a laugh, my brother walks out of the room. Kgh...I was completely defeated. And now I have a migraine. My beautiful morning is gone now~.

「Shindou, I'm going back to bed. I have a headache.」

Shindou, the family butler, comes up to me with a flustered expression on his face.

「Eh? But Iori-sama, what about school?」

「I'm not going. Send them a message for me, will you?」

Heading back upstairs to my room, I dive back into my bed. This headache...it's all my brother's fault!

A short while later, there's knocking at my door. It's Shindou, who has brought some ointment for my migraine.

「I've contacted the school....would you like to go to the hospital? Your parents aren't here right now, so....」

「Isn't that always the case? There's no need to go to the hospital. I'll be fine if I just take a rest.」

Yes. The members of the Minase household are always very busy. My papa and mama are rarely in the house, but I don't feel particularly lonely. Their daughter is sick, but it's probably impossible to ask them to come back from the opposite side of the world, since they're out of the country on a business trip....I've been having that train of thought a lot nowadays.

「Speaking of which, when you were little, Iori-sama, you always went to sleep whenever you had a headache. You haven't been doing that much since you joined 765 Productions.」

「It wasn't because my body was weak. Now that I think about it...I guess it was because my mind wasn't strong enough.」

「Iori-sama....」

Uuu. The atmosphere is starting to become depressing, something which I don't like. My parents could give me a little more attention, but I'm not that pitiful. I get angry when people look at me as if they feel sorry for me!

「I'm going to rest now, so get out!」

I chase Shindou out of my room, before throwing my favorite quilt over my head. This scene used to occur a lot when I was younger, and it's been a long time since it happened...

When I open my eyes....I find myself in the middle of a party being held in the Minase mansion. Hmm, I remember that this was when we held a party to celebrate my brother being promoted to CEO in his company several years ago. Hey, doesn't that mean this is a dream? I'm in a dream and yet I know that it's a dream...

「Mumbling to yourself, Iori-san?」

「Grrr-! I'm busy concentrating, so don't say that I'm mumbling to myself...ah! Madam Yoshiatsu and Madam Marichiro...」

I've been seeing these two elegant ladies at a lot of parties recently. They always put on a large amount of make-up on their faces. They're here at the party in my house, so I'd better remember their names for now. But it's probably not worth remembering their names after this, because they're just small fry who are trying to get into my papa's good books by currying favor with him.

But since they're invited guests, I have a moral obligation to be nice to them, acting like a proper lady.

「I'm very happy to be able to meet the both of you~♪」

「Thank you. You are always so cute to look at, Iori-san. Do you not agree, Madam Marichiro?

「Indeed, you resemble a princess. I am certain you will have a bright future ahead of you. Do you not agree, Madam Yoshiatsu?」

Each time the ladies moved their bodies, the smell from their plant-based make-up enter my nostrils. Ugh, it smells terrible.

「That's obvious.....no, I mean, thank you very much♪ Well, please excuse me~♪」

I turn my back to them and walk away. Ah, I'm exhausted. I'd better drink some juice. I move through the crowd and make my way towards the bar counter. When I come back, I hear the two ladies talking to themselves.

「That child Iori, she is just as conceited as before. It must be because her parents are so rich. But compared to her two brothers, that child has no talents at all. Isn't that right, Madam Marichiro?」

「She really does seem like a princess. It's true that she's cute, but her face also says that she doesn't know the meaning of hard work. Isn't that right, Lady Yoshiatsu?」

...Before I could think about how Papa would look at me, or whether they're invited guests or not, my body moved by itself. I throw my glass of juice onto the floor in front of them.

「Well, I'm sorry for being a princess who's wallowing in her parents' money! I don't know how to work hard? If that's the case, how about you? Besides putting on ridiculous make-up, what can the two of you do?」

「O, oh, Iori-san...」

「I may be conceited, but at least I don't talk behind people's backs like you two! If you have something to say, you say it to my face, you...make-up sisters! Your make-up is a waste of resources anyway!」

「My, my word! To say such a thing....」

The people around us began to notice the commotion, and were whispering amongst themselves when a smiling gentleman came up to me.

「Well, well. You must have had too many chocolate bonbons, didn't you? Ha ha ha. I guess it can't be helped. Ah, please excuse me, ladies. I have been searching for my friend here a few minutes ago.」

It's my papa's good friend, Takagi. He's the president of the public entertainment company, 765 Productions. The two ladies disappear back into the crowd with embarrassed looks on their faces, while the crowd resumed their partying as if nothing had happened.

「....I'm not drunk from eating chocolate bonbons.」

The gentleman next to me burst out laughing.

「Ha ha, is that so? I must have had the wrong impression.」

「Sir, I'm....really sorry. I want to become a real princess, and to show those people that I can do it. That I can be just as good as my brothers.」

I'm always being compared to my brothers in everything. But I refuse to be seen as having no talent at all, especially by people I don't know.

「To become a real princess.....that's a rather difficult goal.」

「Difficult? I'll work hard!.....can't I do it?」

The gentleman then held out a ticket towards me with a smile.

「I know of someone who became a princess by working hard. A singing princess. If it's alright with you, you can go and see her. I'm sorry to say, though, that 765 Productions has no idols of its own yet.」

Just like that, I went to the place on the ticket where the singing princess would be performing. The venue....is a dome. But this is indeed where she is at.

Hoping to catch a glimpse of her on stage with their eyes were people, people, and more people! I couldn't count them all! When she entered from the side of the stage wearing a gorgeous outfit, everybody stood up and cheered for her loudly in a resounding roar that shook the entire dome. And when she was singing, it was as if she was casting a magic spell; everyone who was listening to her were moved to tears.

This...is fantastic! Is this what it means to be a singing princess? Is this what an idol can do? All these people here, they're all her fans? To be an idol means to be accepted and recognized by so many people!

「This is great! Being an idol is amazing! I...I'm going to be one too! No, I must become one! I've decided what I want to do with my life!」

「Iori-sama? Iori-sama? Are you alright?」

I hear Shindou's voice when I open my eyes. I'm back in my room.

「I'm fine. I just had...a dream of the past.」

「I thought you were having a nightmare. Please forgive me. Oh, and your father is here. Would you like to meet him?」

I nod at him, and he walks out of the room. A few seconds later, my papa is standing there at the door with a worried face.

「Iori, are you alright? I was told that you were absent from school. If your idol activities are too stressful for you, maybe it would be better if you stopped.」

「I haven't even started on my activities yet, so it's not a burden! And my headache's gone, so I'm fine!」

My papa, the one who arranged for me to join up with President Takagi, has a slight look of regret on his face.

「If you say so...don't make too much trouble for the President. If you're not up for it, it's better to resign.」

「I got it already! I'll be going to the office tomorrow, and I'm going to be serious about it, so the results will come soon....I hope.」

The following morning, I went to the office rather reluctantly, since I already said in front of my papa that I would do so. I can't think of any special reason to come here though, other than the fact that I have a lot of free time.

「Haaaa....When will I have my debut? This is really getting me down.」

I think out loud to myself. Once my producer has been decided, I'll head for the top immediately. Hurry up and appear, already! My very first fan!

「H, hello there. Good afternoon.」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:30:59 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 10:13:37 PM »
The Prince's graduation
Makoto Kikuchi's circumstances

The weather is great today on this fine morning! I open my eyes as the morning light shines in through the gap in the curtain. Alright, I'm gonna work hard on this morning's dance training! I fly out of bed and get dressed in my sports attire. It feels great to be moving your body around! Heh heh.

After I finish warming up, I start jogging towards the nearby park. Along the way, I cheerfully greet the old man who lives near me. He's taking a walk with his dog.

「Good morning!」

「Ah, morning.」

「Morning, Jack!」

「Woof woof!」

I'm so excited at the start of a brand new day! Ah, the newspaper delivery man's coming towards me on his bike. I'll greet him too.

「Good morning!」

「Morning! Do your best on your jog, young man!」

「Eh? Young man....did you mean me?」

I come to an abrupt stop.

「Nn? Yeah. There ain't nobody else around, is there?」

What the heck is this kid talking about? I laugh it off before I resume my jog. Uuu, another misunderstanding by another person.

Yeah, that's right. I, Makoto Kikuchi, am actually a female. A young girl! But many people always mistake me for a guy, like what happened a few minutes ago. This happens all the time, and lately, I have to keep telling people 「No, I'm a girl」 a lot more often than before. Because although I don't look like it, I'm actually an idol in training. To become a bishoujo idol, I've joined up with 765 Productions. It's my hope to finally be one.

I will be become one! .....I think. I'm always being mistaken for a guy. My confidence is starting to take a beating.... hey, it's not good to feel so down in the morning!

I finally reach the park, and I pull myself together to practice my dancing. Let's go with this music....

「Makoto! What a coincidence! Come over here and join me for a while.」

Eh...? I take off my headphones and look towards the direction where the voice came from, and I'm surprised to see who is standing there!

「D, Dad!」

My dad, Shinichi Kikuchi, is a race-car driver. Although it sounds really cool, he isn't famous at all. He usually doesn't train in the mornings....I wonder if it's because the big tournament is almost here?

Ah well, it'll be good to have some extra training! Let's go over to him!

...I have to change my training schedule a bit. My dad wants to practice karate with me, as part of his training menu.

「Okay, don't hold back on me, Makoto!」

My dad sounds confident. I'm...not very confident. I started learning karate on my dad's advice. Although I said it's great to be moving your body around, I'd rather practice ballet or jazz dancing...

My dad really wanted a son, so when I was born, he gave me the boyish name 'Makoto'. Among the other things he did to make me act like a boy was to make me use 'boku' whenever I referred to myself. I soon began to use it naturally as time passed. Even though I found out later that girls normally don't talk like that, it's hard for me to get rid of this habit since I'm so used to it already. Because of that, the newspaper delivery man thought I was a guy. Actually, I think almost everyone thinks of me that way...

「An opening! YAAA!」

My dad made an excellent thrust, and I ended up sitting on my rear end on the grass.

「Come on, stop daydreaming! I want to see your fighting spirit!」

「H, hai! Thank you for your guidance!」

Fuu. I don't even have the time to stop and think to myself.

Even though my training was disrupted, I put that aside and head to school.

I'm really popular at school, you know! .....with the girls, that is. Haaa~....

In school, the girls in the same grade as me call me 'Makoto-kun', and my seniors call me 'Prince', as if I was some toy to play with. Uuu...my juniors call me 'onii-sama', and I guess it's better than being called a prince.

....No, actually, they're both terrible. Darn. But whatever the case, I'm glad to be so popular among my schoolmates.

Maiko-chan from the neighbouring class came to my classroom to hang out with me today. I've gotten to know her recently, and we've become good friends. She has a different hairstyle today, along with a red and white checked ribbon. That looks really cute. I'll include it in my list of the best three ribbons I should try sometime. Ah, but then I'd have to discard the white ribbon with the blue polka dots on it. And then there's the black velvet ribbon.....argh! Man, I'm so confused now! I stare at Maiko-chan's ribbon while I'm still thinking about it.

...Are? Maiko-chan's suddenly gone all quiet. And she's looking at me...with an enormous amount of blush on her face...!

「Kyaa-! Makoto-kun, what are you staring at?」

「That's the Prince for you! Straight-forward and manly!」

My classmates laughed at us when they saw how red Maiko-chan's face was, before saying goodbye and walking out of the classroom.

「It must be great to be so popular. I want to be like Makoto-kun, leading a worry-free life and having fun everyday.」

「Ah ha ha....」

Worry-free....do I really look like that?

「Ah, Makoto-kun, you've become quiet....are you angry?」

「Eh? Nope, not at all! Ha ha ha!」

Whoa, that was close. I made my friends worry about me with this troubled face of mine. I've got to keep smiling!

I continue to talk with my friends, and the hours passed by quickly. Ah, I did some studying too, of course. Even if it's only a little. Heh heh. Once school has finished, everyone breaks up to go for their club activities.

I haven't joined any of the clubs since I have no idea when my idol activities will start, so it's better to play it safe. Since I'm known to be great at sports, I've been approached lots of times to join the physical education club. But my aim now is to be a top idol. Because of that, I quietly make my way to the corner of the school courtyard, and practice my dancing on my own.

I didn't finish my morning training, so I continue where I left off: practicing how to do continuous turns. It's pretty tough and not easy to do. I can't seem to find the center of gravity, and my current physical strength isn't enough either....what should I do?

As I was thinking of a solution, my gaze fell upon the girls of the cheerleading club practicing their routines at the opposite end of the courtyard. They're wearing white miniskirts, and their pom-pons are white too. They're so frilly looking and extremely cute. If I were to join them...it'd probably look like one of the ouendan members had become mixed into the cheerleading group. I would probably be shouting 'Osu!' or something like that....ha ha, I guess I won't be able to fit in.

But I'm a girl, after all. I'd like to have a pretty figure, and I want a prince to come and pick me up on his white horse. Then I can finally say 'Oh, my prince!' to somebody else instead of being called 'Prince' all the time. Heh heh. Man, it was embarrassing just saying that.

The main reason why I knocked on the door of 765 Productions was so that I would be able to dance, which I love more than anything. The serious look in a dancer's eyes when he's dancing is great to look at, isn't it? Ah, but I guess another reason was that I could wear cute clothes while I'm dancing, and to have everyone look at me as a girl. Then I'll be popular not only among the girls, but the guys too.

But I'm feeling a little uneasy. Can a girl like me really become an idol? I'm rough, my movements aren't graceful and I wear jerseys all the time...I probably don't have any charm at all. I wonder if that's the reason why I don't have a producer yet...

「Makoto-kun, would you like to dance with us-?」

The cheerleader girls at the opposite end of the courtyard call out to me.

「Ah...s, sorry, I've got to go now...see ya!」

I don't know how to deal with this sudden invitation, and I'm so confused now that I think it would be better to go home for now. But...I guess I blew it. The chance to show off a bit of my feminine side. I want to act like a girl, and to do things like a girl...I know I'm the one who's supposed to take the first step. But despite that, I'm still waiting for my prince to come and make me into a girl...did that sound a bit too girly?

.....Ah! I, I didn't mean anything strange when I said 'to make me into a girl'! I didn't mean it like that! Not at all, you hear me?!

Night passed, and morning is here again. Yesterday was the pits. I was feeling so depressed and everything. I'm going to try to get over this gloom hanging around me. I'm heading down to the office in the morning, to say hello and to talk with the staff and the President. Once that's done, let's head for the sports gym near the office!

The morning air is cool but refreshing, and I'm all fired up as I practice my turning again.

「Hah~...ow ow ow ow ow....I guess continuous turns are still too much for me. Ah, this bump really hurts.」

To be able to appear pleasing to the eyes, it's best if you put on a beautiful dance, right? I've got to train harder to be able to do that. Even though I'm waiting for my prince, it's not my style to sleep and wait for him, like those princesses from the fairy tales. I'm gonna do it my way, moving about and working up a sweat while doing so. My prince will probably be surprised to see that too! Heh heh! Alright, let's do this!

「First, I'm gonna take a short break before trying again. The challenge awaits!」

「Hello there. Have you got a minute?」

-Fin-
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:33:05 AM by nowano »

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »
Fun x 2, sadness/2
Ami and Mami Futami's circumstances

Morning-! It's Ami. Today's weather is great, because the sun's energy tanks are filled up to 100%! On a day like this, it's better wake up quickly instead of lying around in bed! But it looks as if Mami's still sleeping. Nn~fu~fu~. Let's pinch and raise Mami's nose till she wakes up.

「...U~....Uu~......zat hurds~.....bwah! Wh, what are you doing, Ami~. Meanie!」

Yay, she's awake, she's awake! Ami's going to play and have fun with Mami again today!

「It's still too early to go to school, Ami. And Mami's still feeling sleepy. Let's go back to sleep...」

「Eh-! But Ami's already wide awake! Come on, let's play!」

「Play...what shall we do?」

Hmm...ah, Ami can't think of anything to play with. But it should be easy! Whatever Mami finds interesting, Ami thinks it's interesting too!

「How about making breakfast? I'm sure Papa and Mama will be impressed!」

「Ah, that sounds like fun! Let's do it, let's do it!」

See, Mami's wide awake now too♪ The two of us sneak quietly into the kitchen. Today's breakfast battle is about to begin!

「Hey, Mami~. What shall we make for breakfast?」

「Well....Toasted bread is too simple. How about making rice and miso soup? Ami, do you know how to make them?」

「No-pe. But we just have to mix the water and rice together to make the rice, and the miso paste, seaweed and tofu to make the soup, right?」

Although Ami's never cooked before, Ami has watched Mama cooking meals at the stove, so Ami knows a bit about cooking. Great, isn't it?

「Ami's really smart! Then let's make it together. Today's breakfast will be mixed rice!」

Although Ami tried her best....the dish looks kinda icky....uuu, how come?

「Mami, it looks reeeeally purple...」

「Ah, that's Mami's favourite blueberry jam! There's a whole bottle in there!」

Uuu....rice and jam aren't supposed to be mixed together, Mami. Even though we're twins, Ami does wonder about you sometimes, Mami.

「Ami, this rice smells of flowers....is Mama's perfume inside this?」

Of course it is! Ami loves fragrant rice. Why can't Mami understand this sense? How strange. Just because we're twins, other people always believe we think and act the same!

「Hey, Ami~. Do you...want to eat this?」

「Hmm.....nope!」

「I knew it-! Well, how about giving it to the cat that's always in front of the mansion?」

Let's do that! Our present for the cat. A good deed done first thing in the morning. The cat was so touched when it ate our present, it fainted. The rice might have been a failure, but our feelings managed to get through to it after all.

Besides that, it was good that Ami woke up early to play with Mami! It's more fun playing with Mami than playing by myself! Because we're twins! The day has just started, and we're gonna keep on having fun! Well, let's go back and have Mama's delicious breakfast, before going to school!

And...touch! It'll be Mami from here on out!

In the class at the elementary school where Mami and Ami study, everyone gets along really well. The girls are best friends with each other! We're always talking about the guys who appear on TV, about games, and we trade print seals* with each other too!

「Wow, this sticker is cute! Mami-chan, you look really good in this!」

「Ah, Ami picked the frame for that one~. It's cute because of that.」

「Nn...but Mami's really good at scribbling. Mami wrote this message here. It's really interesting!」

It's really lively when friends get together and talk! Ah, but there's this unpleasant guy among the boys. He doesn't like it when he sees the girls having fun.

「Oi, Ami Futami! Are you seriously going to be an idol? That's hilarious!」

Here he comes! Shin-kun's rough and lots of unpleasant things come out of his mouth.

「No, it's true~. But this is none of Shin-kun's business, right? Bye bye!」

Even though Ami has talked back to him, he's still not moving.

「There's no way a noisy person like you can become an idol. Mami's a much better choice to be one.」

「Hey-! Mami's an idol...ah! Uuu...n, nothing.」

「Shin-kun, stop saying such mean things to Ami-chan.」

「Yeah. Go away, Shin-kun!」

Ami almost let out Mami's secret, but Shin-kun got chased away by the angry girls around us. Take that! There are other people who talk like Shin-kun, but as long as Mami's together with Ami, it'll be okay! Even though it's enough to make one person cry, it'll be fine with two people. The sadness will be halved, because we're twins!

...And it's true that Ami's going to be an idol. Mami's going to be one too, but that's a secret. Mami is Ami's backup, and the two of us take turns to be idols. How come we're doing this? Ami and Mami are still elementary school students, so it's hard to be an idol and go to school at the same time...if the work is divided by two, it'll be fine. When we signing up to be idols at 765 Productions, Mami talked with Ami about it before we decided together. That was good of Mami, wasn't it? Being twins is so useful!

President-san says we still need someone before Mami and Ami can have our debuts. The protein...? Pro....proju.....juicer?

....Whatever! Once we have that, we can have our debut!

Mami and Ami are going to work hard at being idols, but Mami hopes we can have lots of fun too~.

Hello-! It's Ami again-! After school is over and eating a snack at home, it's time to play again! Although Ami and Mami usually play with our friends, today's gonna be a super important, national security meeting with Mami! What we're gonna talk about is Shin-kun.

「Hey, Mami. It looks as if Shin-kun likes Mami, doesn't it? Nn~fu~fu.」

「Mami doesn't like that spoiled brat! Besides that, Mami thinks that Shin-kun likes Ami instead. Nn~fu~fu.」

「EH-! Ami doesn't like that spoiled brat too! Ami thinks that having an older nii-chan is better.」

「Yeah! Mami wants a nice, middle-aged nii-chan too. But it would be great if he was nice and young!」

Mami has always been liking and wanting the same things as Ami. Ami and Mami argue sometimes, but there are more good experiences than bad.

.....Ami feels really lucky to have Mami as a twin.

「Hey, Mami...? Does Mami feel happy now?」

「Yeah! Super happy! How about Ami?」

「Ami's super happy too! Let's have fun from now on too, Mami!」

「Yeah! Lots and lots of fun, Ami!」

We have fun everyday, even now, but Ami and Mami want to become idols so we can have even more fun. Ami will be happy if everyone can smile when they see us.

....But Ami and Mami really want a new nii-chan...

Let's talk to President-san at the office tomorrow.♪

*Print seals: Photo stickers from arcade photo booths.

Ah-, it's a beautiful morning today. Good morning, everyone. I'm the President of 765 Productions, Takagi.

「But who did you mean by 'everyone', Mami-kun?」

These two children appeared in my office first thing in the morning, which I think is rather admirable, but they suddenly said to me, 「Since Ami and Mami have already talked a lot, it's President-san's turn to talk to everyone.」

...Well, since it's Ami-kun and Mami-kun, it must be some new game that they thought up.

「President-san! Ami and Mami want a nii-chan! Buy us one!」

「Mngh....such an impossible demand....you're making life difficult for me, you little devils.」

「Devils? Are they some type of bear?」*

「No, devils are imaginary creatures and...」

「Imaginary? Hmm....like fairies? Are Ami and Mami fairies?」

「Whatever! Mami and Ami are already great idols! Hurry up and debut us, President-san! And buy a nii-chan for us too!」

Ahh, I can't think anymore. These de...fairies are beyond my control. I had better quickly find someone to pass them onto.

「Come on-! Come on-! Buy us a nii-chan, President-!」

「Alright, alright! When the new producer candidate comes, you'll get the priority for meeting him first, so please spare me.」

「Is that a promise?」

「It's a promise. So I would like the both of you to practice your singing today, and...」

「Yes! We've bought a new nii-chan, Mami.」

「As expected of you, President-san! Well, let's go off and play now, Ami.」

....Ami-kun and Mami-kun completely ignored what I wanted to say.

....Well, that's fine. I hope the two of you will quickly meet up with the new produ...nii-chan I sold you.

....Please.

「Are? Who are you, nii-chan? Why are you staring at Ami and Mami like that?」

「Ah, I know! You want to kidnap Mami and Ami and sell us, right-?」

「Ggh....I guess 'selling you' is right in some sense. Because....I'm your producer.」

-Fin-

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:33:12 AM by Kyo »

Harrason

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 03:47:44 AM »
Thanks nowano. I thought they'll be lost forever along with the old forum.

*Expects Kyo to go all ballistic and mass hugs*

Suki Daisuki

• Bang ♥ Lazy Resident of P-imas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 05:18:36 AM »
There are no more pictures T_T, I remember there are pictures at the old forum but this is good<3
To relax and do nothing is the greatest luxury:)

I bite =3
               ♥

curriegrad2004

• Orbital Strike... Your Area...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 07:13:12 AM »
There are no more pictures T_T, I remember there are pictures at the old forum but this is good<3
nowano said the illustrations are coming. Just hang on!
Got time? Know Japanese, then please help out with the translation project!

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 07:19:57 AM »
I love you for posting these back Nowano!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2009, 08:21:31 AM »
I recall those pics in Photobucket. Hmm.....I wonder.....